PDA

View Full Version : General talk Penrith shops

fairmont
17-08-2014, 06:41 AM
Was in Penrith last Thursday and finished up my duties at 1.40pm, looked up some shops on my mobile and found 3 all a 2 min drive away and to my surprise all within about 150 metres of each other, checked there websites to see what girls they had.
1st shop Pink Rose no one answers door, I rang, bloke answers come in in 15 mins girls ready, big neon sign reads open, ok went to get a drink and walked to the next two shops which are next to each other.
2nd shop Desires no one answers door and no answers phone, sign reads open. Towels on the line.
3rd shop website reads Kyoto 393 sign reads Classy Ladies? No one answers door but I could hear talking inside and no one answers phone. Sign reads open.

I thought what the hell is going on.
Went back to Pink Rose no one answers door and when I ring gent answers and says to me come back at 2.30pm I look at my watch and it was 2.05pm so I left.

Anybody been to these shops and is this normal, they must have been bloody busy to not answer the door or phones.

I will be in Penrith a bit for work over the next 18 months but I will not waste my time at these shops.

wilisno
17-08-2014, 08:04 AM
Maybe they're not open yet ? Some shops don't bother or forget to change the sign ...

Oneonone
17-08-2014, 10:35 AM
3 shops and none of them answering their door at 2pm in the afternoon, just shows you some people have no idea about running a business.

AHLUNGOR
17-08-2014, 12:10 PM
May be have a stop over at Granville before you reached Penrith ? Or have a punt on your way back ?