PDA

View Full Version : General talk 30+ years and punting has only gone downhill.

local
17-08-2014, 06:58 PM
I ran into a very old friend today.

Talk about reminiscing !!

he reminded me of a shop in Liverpool St (close to college st) where we used to go for a massage & spa.

Upon entry you negotiated what you wanted, and downstairs there was a "bar" (no alcohol) and a hot spa which sat probably upto 8 people. This area was where you mingled and chose your girl.

Depending on what you had chosen or your previous standing in the place, there were change rooms off the side, and you could strip off, bag your clothes and jump into the communal spa (& muck around with your girl)

Upstairs were the private massage rooms with showers.

Many a good time was had and the prices were very reasonable.

Shame something similar doesn't exist nowadays....

(or does it ?)

Oi, do you also remember searchlight ?

Oneonone
17-08-2014, 07:07 PM
I haven't been to the place in Broadway for many years now but they used to do something similar!

Brain wont work what was the name of the place?

If it comes to me I will post later,

Licker
17-08-2014, 07:26 PM
I haven't been to the place in Broadway for many years now but they used to do something similar!

Brain wont work what was the name of the place?

If it comes to me I will post later,

I believe you mean King's Court Massage
http://www.kingscourt.com.au/

261 Parramatta Rd, Glebe NSW 2037

It's right there where Broadway turns into Parramatta Rd

Oneonone
17-08-2014, 08:21 PM
I believe you mean King's Court Massage
http://www.kingscourt.com.au/

261 Parramatta Rd, Glebe NSW 2037

It's right there where Broadway turns into Parramatta Rd

That's it bro thanks for that!

local
17-08-2014, 10:50 PM
Well it seems it does exist in type.

BUT, my current quest is to relive my days in Tokyo/Yokohama and the soaplands.

Living in Japan in the 90's was very interesting, especially when traveling doing presentations.

I was living in a Tokyo suburb, sleeping on the floor in the lounge of an Australian Friend and his Japanese wife.

I had as my assistant/interpreter my friends wife's sister, definitely not a glamor & no hanky-panky. Always separate hotel rooms, and that was fine with me, because whilst she might have been chaste, she definitely was kinky and enjoyed making sure that I was sexually engaged most nights.

She introduced me to the soaplands, who normally wouldn't let a gaigin in. Yahoo !! what a time to be had.

I would luv to find a real soapland here in Sydney, but alas, my voyage of discovery is still continuing.

Maybe another thread of what I have (or more precisely - haven't found - all the imitators) might be more appropriate.

quackman
18-08-2014, 11:50 AM
Well it seems it does exist in type.

BUT, my current quest is to relive my days in Tokyo/Yokohama and the soaplands.

Living in Japan in the 90's was very interesting, especially when traveling doing presentations.

I was living in a Tokyo suburb, sleeping on the floor in the lounge of an Australian Friend and his Japanese wife.

I had as my assistant/interpreter my friends wife's sister, definitely not a glamor & no hanky-panky. Always separate hotel rooms, and that was fine with me, because whilst she might have been chaste, she definitely was kinky and enjoyed making sure that I was sexually engaged most nights.

She introduced me to the soaplands, who normally wouldn't let a gaigin in. Yahoo !! what a time to be had.

I would luv to find a real soapland here in Sydney, but alas, my voyage of discovery is still continuing.

Maybe another thread of what I have (or more precisely - haven't found - all the imitators) might be more appropriate.

Been living in Tokyo for over a year now and think it has changed quite a bit these days, especially after the global financial crisis so there are less Gaigin around. Think you were very well looked after.

Think in China you can hire a short term personal assistant to assist with your schedule and for outside activities.

local
18-08-2014, 10:19 PM
Been living in Tokyo for over a year now and think it has changed quite a bit these days, especially after the global financial crisis so there are less Gaigin around. Think you were very well looked after.

I was there last year for 3 months, and we all met up again. My "old PA" found a new "PA" for me for the time. I was fortunate to have an apartment loaned to me in Shibuya, and the new PA decided to provide all services as part of her wages (which were rather large by standards). I didn't complain, but didn't get a chance to go to the soaplands again :-(

Another short trip later this year maybe...