PDA

View Full Version : Ginza VICKY : genuine 20yo Uni Student - Shy Nature - Hot Body - Hungry for Sex.

rooter
18-08-2014, 09:52 AM
Vicky is one of those young hot Asian girls you'll see at a club like the Ivy on a Saturday night.
She's standing there looking drop dead gorgeous in a tight figure hugging dress, and high heels, sipping a cocktail.
She is looking sexy and sophisticated, and cute and innocent at the same time.
And you think to yourself; "She is so out of my league. Maybe if I was young and fit and good looking and had a Ferrari parked outside I'd have half a chance"
And there she is at Ginza; 20yo, tall, leggy, gorgeous, long hair, perfect tits, great arse ... and for the next hour she's all mine.
In just a few minutes time I'll have my cock in her mouth, lick her juicy snatch, suck on those perky tits, come inside her tight little pussy.
You gotta love punting! No wonder it's so fucking addictive!

LOOKS and BODY
Vicky is a young 20yo Cantonese uni student and is one of those girls who can look sexy and sophisticated and cute and innocent at the same time.
She has got an absolute killer body; tall (around 168cm), very leggy, very slim and slender but still with some nice curves, perfect almost C cup firm round tits, and nice round arse.
Her skin is very pale and white, and soft.
Vicky's standout feature is her legs. I'd say she's got the best legs at Ginza - Rina comes a close second.
She is a pretty girl with long hair and clear complexion.
Her other standout features are her very full lips, and big almond shaped eyes.

EXPERIENCE/PERSONALITY
Vicky has a little bit of experience but she is still a quiet and shy girl and has a very fresh feel about her.
She is a genuine uni student (not just English school) and is only doing this part time, so will only be on once or maybe twice a week.
Her English is excellent and she also speaks, Cantonese, and Mandarin. I can't remember if she said she was from HK or just spent some time there.
She is not very chatty and quite shy, but opens up once she gets comfortable with you.
Her feeling is definitely GFE and although she is shy, once you get her turned on she genuinely goes off.
No fake screams or PSE dirty talk; just genuine sighs and moans, and very hard nipples and soaking wet pussy.

DFK/DATY
Vicky has got the most kissable full lips.
She gives a gentle sensual DFK.
She won't come straight out of the blocks and DFK you like crazy like some of the other girls at Ginza.
She starts of with gentle kisses, but once you get her warmed up and turned on she gets more and more intense. She is a bit of a challenge, but worth it.
Vicki has got a beautiful pussy; I don't know what constitutes a beautiful pussy - you just know it when you see it.
She loves DATY and really goes off on it - no loud screams; more like long moans and sighs and lots of wriggling.
She is fully shaved, gets really wet and tastes delicious.
You could DATY this girl for the full hour if only you didn't want to fuck her so badly too.

BBBJ
Vicky gives a nice BBBJ and those full soft lips wrapped around your cock are magic.
She is not a BBBJ queen, but she is pretty good and mixes lots of different techniques, and changes in speed.
And it's a visual thing too - that long hair falling all over you, those beautiful big eyes looking up at you, those full lips wrapped around your knob.

FUCKING
Vicky is a tight little unit but gets very wet and horny so she is a good fuck.
She is not a wild PSE fuck, but she definitely loses her shyness once the fucking starts.
Her cowgirl is very enthusiastic and she rode and ground away until she collapsed on top of me soaking me in pussy juice.
I flipped her over for sideways, mish and doggie and she was equal to the task - keeping up with me until I finally unloaded inside her.
Vicky is not a full on wild fuck but she does get into it and genuinely enjoys it.

ROUND 2
Just lying down naked next to a sweet sexy young girl like Vicky after you have just fucked her is a treat in itself and really should be enough.
But I am a dirty greedy bastard so I guided her hand onto my cock and got her to jerk me off until I was rock hard again.
Another BBBJ and another round of fucking followed and then I was well and truly fucked.

OVERALL
Vicky looks amazing! She is the full package: young, pretty, tall, leggy, great tits and arse, innocent look.
Her service isn't as high as some of the other Ginza girls due to her shy nature, but it's still good.
If she had more confidence she could easily be a Diamond.
But then again maybe I like her as she is - a total glamour in high heels and tight mini dress, but underneath a normal shy uni student you would love to have as you girlfriend ... or maybe just fuck.

khuntong
18-08-2014, 11:55 AM
I will pretend that I didn't read this AR bro rooter, not because it's not inspiring, but I don't have anymore space in my to do list for the next month.. Hahaha...

Great AR though, as always.. Hopefully I'll get to visit Vicky when my wallet allows..

rooter
18-08-2014, 02:21 PM
I will pretend that I didn't read this AR bro rooter, not because it's not inspiring, but I don't have anymore space in my to do list for the next month.. Hahaha...

Great AR though, as always.. Hopefully I'll get to visit Vicky when my wallet allows..

pace yourself out bro ... plenty of time.
I might take it easy too this week - though looking at todays roster makes it hard.
I would love to treat myself to a 4some with my very own K-pop girl group - Kiki, Nina, and Rina ;)
SNSD: So Naughty So Decadent ;)

khuntong
18-08-2014, 03:19 PM
pace yourself out bro ... plenty of time.
I might take it easy too this week - though looking at todays roster makes it hard.
I would love to treat myself to a 4some with my very own K-pop girl group - Kiki, Nina, and Rina ;)
SNSD: So Naughty So Decadent ;)

Love the idea of 4some, but couldn't start to imagine what It would do to my financial...

x11
18-08-2014, 07:45 PM
bejesus mr rooter... you almost have me a heart attack with that ar.lol.

What days does she work? she not listed on sat or mon when I just checked

rooter
18-08-2014, 11:48 PM
bejesus mr rooter... you almost have me a heart attack with that ar.lol.

What days does she work? she not listed on sat or mon when I just checked

Sorry about that bro ;)
Vicky is a full time uni student so I reckon she will only do 1 or 2 shifts per week.
I think she has only done 3 or 4 shifts since she started around 3 weeks ago.
Not sure if there is a particular day she works or if it's just random.

x11
19-08-2014, 09:49 AM
I reckon Wilson needs a new class above diamond. ... Ivy class lol.

the kind of girl that looks right at home at Ivy... and can make a pensioner like me wet his diaper.

rooter
19-08-2014, 04:19 PM
I reckon Wilson needs a new class above diamond. ... Ivy class lol.

the kind of girl that looks right at home at Ivy... and can make a pensioner like me wet his diaper.

She's an Ivy League University student ;)

I don't know what made me think of the Ivy.
I guess it was the way she was dressed in that figure hugging cocktail dress and high heels.
Looked like a hot young girl out clubbing on a Saturday night.
I love a long legged girl in heels and micro mini dress Grrrrr !!

khuntong
19-08-2014, 05:37 PM
I love a long legged girl in heels and micro mini dress Grrrrr !!

Who doesn't bro?? :D

rooter
21-08-2014, 09:02 PM
FINALLY !!! The Ivy League University Student is back!!
I wanna start at her toes and lick my way up those long luscious legs all the way up to her sweet tight shaved little pussy ;) Grrrrr!!
One more sleep!

x11
22-08-2014, 09:38 AM
damn it.... of course im between pension cheques... :-(

rooter
22-08-2014, 11:48 AM
damn it.... of course im between pension cheques... :-(

I hear you bro.
I have been caught out with a temporary cash shortfall a couple of times right when a hottie I wanted to catch was rostered.
Luckily nimble came to the rescue.
The funny part was the field in the form that asks "Reason for Loan?"
I just answer "other" ;)

22-08-2014, 08:28 PM
Nice AR, mate!

Had not too bad an hour with this young hot Asian girl this afternoon.

However, this gem needs more train and well practice!