PDA

View Full Version : MyOutCall T-Melon- YOU WANT BIG TITS ??? - SHE'S GOT BIG TITS !!!!

DeepImpact
18-08-2014, 10:32 PM
With a name like T-Melon and having DD breasts it's pretty clear what her main attraction is - her tits. And attractive they are. Big, round, firm, totally suckable, completely natural, enjoyable for Spanish and any other activity that involves breasts.

The rest of her is not bad either. Wide set eyes, not fat at all and average height. She's quite a nice girl too, affectionate and passionate kisser. What else could a guy ask for on an early 20's girl with big tits.

There's no need to say more as big tits speak for themselves.

Max Impact
19-08-2014, 12:00 AM
Oh you must be a paid reviewer, lol!

So you do the two hours huh?

And how many times did she cum?

DeepImpact
19-08-2014, 10:09 AM
Oh you must be a paid reviewer, lol!

So you do the two hours huh?

And how many times did she cum?

Well, yes a man has to earn a living so it's just one of my many part time jobs although it does pay a lot less than my normal job but you already know that feeling very well so it kind of makes it very strange why we would do it. Let's talk about it later as we might both need a career change that can pay for more than the train ticket home. I always had a gut feeling that taking that creative writing class for men that see WL's wouldn't be the best career choice but what else can I do?

I just did one hour as it's enough for me and about an hour too long for the girl !!!. It goes without saying that she didn't cum at all because if she did I would announce it to the world that I got two girls to cum in a calendar year, I could only imagine what a feeling of triumph that would be.

Max Impact
19-08-2014, 10:28 AM
Deep Impact was intelligent enough to notice that I was kidding about him being a paid reviewer.

He has one of the best senses of humour on the forum!

Did you glaze her boobs DI?

DeepImpact
19-08-2014, 10:37 AM
Excuse my usual ignorance but what does glazing her boobs mean?

It sounds like something I should be doing so I must be missing out on something good. Glazing by the sound of it could completely turn my sexual performance around as it might be the one thing I am not doing but if I started doing it then all of the girls will cum with me, so please share. Is it like the shiny glaze on top of a doughnut that is just begging to be eaten, it must be available from sex shop right?

Max Impact
19-08-2014, 11:30 AM
It means "Did you cum on her boobs?"

Did you give her a pearl necklace instead?

DeepImpact
19-08-2014, 11:42 AM
Oh, no I didn't cum on her tits as I wouldn't be able to produce enough cum to cover them completely and that could be embarrassing. Next time I might try it but it will need to be with an A cup girl instead.

Look to the sky at night Bro and it might give you a sign of what you need to do shortly.

Max Impact
19-08-2014, 12:53 PM
That is booked already Dude!! I tried to see your other little friend but she couldn't start early enough in the day for me.

DeepImpact
19-08-2014, 06:33 PM
That is booked already Dude!! I tried to see your other little friend but she couldn't start early enough in the day for me.

You are quick but not quick enough this time. Signed , sealed and delivered already Bro!!!

Max Impact
19-08-2014, 06:45 PM
She will arrive to my unit fresh one afternoon this week, hopefully having showered since you glazed her.

aus525
19-08-2014, 10:41 PM
Thanks for your report. Is it true that she has very super white skin:confused: ??

DeepImpact
19-08-2014, 10:46 PM
Thanks for your report. Is it true that she has very super white skin:confused: ??

Well, that's somewhat subjective I suppose. I would be happy to say that she is lighter skinned when compared to the average Chinese person. She's not tanned if you are worried about that and did I mention she has big tits !!!

bbbccc123
19-08-2014, 10:48 PM
What about look?

DeepImpact
19-08-2014, 10:55 PM
What about look?

Well I suppose you mean her face, right? Her eyes are somewhat wide set if you like that look and her nose is quite straight with kind of open nostrils. I would say that she is somewhere between that average girl on the street to above average, she is certainly attractive so if you are worried you are going to meet a girl that just has big breasts but you don't dare to look anywhere else at her then you need not worry. There are lots of choices if you read around Bro, but T-Melon is certainly worth a try because there aren't that many girls with DD breasts.

MOC Will
25-08-2014, 11:14 AM
welcome booking !!!

MOCjack
30-09-2014, 11:29 AM
welcome booking!!!