PDA

View Full Version : 45 George Sasha - Curvy Korean beauty with great services

Fkdoll2398
19-08-2014, 12:57 AM
I read a number of ARs on Sasha. Sent PMs to some punters who have seen her before to get confirmation that she is really good. Got confirmation replies back quickly. Knowing that she is working on Monday and Tuesday in this shop. I made booking and saw her in early afternoon (Monday).

Sasha is a sexy looking Korean girl. Tall, long dark hair (dyed burgundy) and she has a pretty face. A slim body with big natural boobs.

Inside the room, Sasha talked a lot. Her English is good with Korean accent. She came into the shower to join me and scrubbed me very clean.

She started with catbath and then gave me a good CBJ, which was very good. She allowed me to use my fingers to lightly touch her clitoris and vagina. I found her pussy very wet.

I started to enter her vagina in the missionary position. She allowed me to kiss her while fucking her. My dick kept moving in and out of her wet vagina and she moaned loudly and continuously. After a while she told me she was coming (but I could not be sure if this was real). I ignored her plea to stop and kept pounding her pussy. I continued until I could feel she needed a rest.

She changed to the CG position and slowly riding me, then she accelerated and I felt real good. I next changed to doggy to get a good look of her rear side. She has big bums and slim waist. Fantastic to do doggy with her. I finally had a strong finish in this position.

After I came, the buzzer rang and we went to have a quick shower together. Her services were so good from start to finish. I could understand why she was so popular in this shop.

Return factor? 100%