PDA

View Full Version : wtf is with Brisbane and MLs?

FangBanger
09-01-2013, 08:16 PM
The Brisbane section of this forum is littered with posts about ML's and their parlours. It's like a new fad in the Sunshine city. I'm struggling to understand what all the hype is about. I can't suck my own dick or fuck myself. If I'm gonna pay to get my load off I want to do it the way I can't when I'm not paying. If I want a good massage I'll go somewhere that I can be guaranteed that my body will feel refreshed rather than punting on some lady who may not give a shit about making my muscles less tense. If not I'll just settle with a willing girl and get all of the above for free.

Sounds like a waste of money to me. I had to chime in and let you guys know!

Is it the fantasy of wondering what she's like in bed? is it that you don't have the money for full service? I'm pretty sure it sounds like i'm calling lame on this shit (which i am) but I'm quite curious about what all the fuss is about at the same time.

Puntersclub
09-01-2013, 09:05 PM
Fang,

i used to feel the same way, but it is a fun activity. many guys don't consider it cheating ( yes I know the parters would disagree). Also in these days of STD's a HJ is zero risk and no condom many guys are "allergic' to latex.

Don't knock until you try it.

FangBanger
09-01-2013, 09:12 PM
I wasn't knockin it because i've never tried. Just surprised it's so popular. You just provided the third reason why I think it is buzzing though. Guys don't consider it cheating.

If having your wang tugged and rubbed by some chick gives you the illusion you are not cheating then I can understand why it would be a good alternative to having sex with the woman you love.

Puntersclub
09-01-2013, 09:51 PM
fang,

"love" lol, do you still get presents from Santa and eggs from a Bunny?

FangBanger
09-01-2013, 09:57 PM
I don't know why you are trying to be a funny guy. I was asking for serious opinions. If you don't love the girl you're with then just leave her and remove all the guilt.

It's actually very simple when no guilt is involved!

Kenji2
09-01-2013, 10:13 PM
FB. I can only speak for myself but I believe it's more to do with the type of service your are paying for, not actual affordability. I punt regularly with MLs and that's my choice. It actually costs more than FS for me. Sure you can pay some WL that let's you fuck her then leave, but its simply not the same with a ML.

For some its the "thrill" of the unknown with a ML, the cat and mouse chase of how far you can push the boundaries. I understand Massages are not everyone's idea of money well spent, but then I can't fathom how smokers spend thousands of dollars on smoking dried grass, actually enjoying it and at the same time decay their life. No offense to any smokers here, but its all about personal preference.

You certainly can call this lame shit but you did raise an interesting topic of discussion.

As for "not cheating", those thinking that seriously need a reality check. Some chick has your cock in her hands ffs, get a grip :)

FangBanger
09-01-2013, 10:20 PM
Thanks Kenji. That was the sort of reply I was curious about. I guess the thrill of a private ML must be normally better than a private WL since there seems to be a lot of fake ads out there!

The thrill of picking a different girl at a FS shop you go to regularly and have seen a lady a few times can be exciting. I wonder if they are thinking they are not as good as the girl you picked or if you just got bored of them!

Kenji2
09-01-2013, 10:38 PM
I've also done the FS punts at the same parlour with different ladies, but its not the same thrill. You basically know what your going to get; shower, cursory back tickle, roll over for a possible cat bath, cbj, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggie, wheelbarrow and finish in mish. Or whatever position and order u prefer.

MLs on the other hand, u have no idea how the session will start or end. I've had my fair share of duds and total crap MLs, but you also get that with FS. WL don't tend to stick around long so it's harder to build a rapport and gem unless they're private. Ruby at newstead seems to be the favourite flavor at the moment, before sugar of woolongabba and Carmen of kpt.

Honestly i dont think wls think of us when we leave or compare notes afterwards. To them it's another guy they fucked And got paid for. End of story. Unless ur freaking John Holmes or something

FangBanger
09-01-2013, 10:47 PM
I agree with some of what said except the WLs remembering you Kenji.

Perhaps I've just had a lucky run in the last few years!

Thanks for the input mate.

Puntersclub
10-01-2013, 11:07 AM
Sorry Fang if I was not funny. I am old and jaded and not in love. Love being a western social concept invented in the 18th Century by french poets that didn't want to work for a living.

Sex and love are two different things. As for leaving your partner if you don't love them. Not so simple, there is a cost financially and to any children as well.

I agree with a lot of what Kenji2 says. There is the thrill of the unknown in a ML punt. That suspension of disbelief that you get at the movies applies to ML and Wl visits where you think you might be a bit special.

Also Humans as a herd animal need the touch of others to feel well and healthy.

Lastly the experience of someone like Sienna can hardly be compared to a visit to a shop both have advantages and disadvantages. All part of life's rich tapestry.

Remember you are a long time dead and life is for living.

icanfly
10-01-2013, 11:49 AM
Ok so here is my two cents. For me FS in this country well at least in Brisbane usually doesn't do it for me.
For one I hate condoms and I am better off getting a hand job as I don't get enough sensation with bags. That's not to say I opt for unprotected sex with WL, I don't so when I am lucky enough to get a woman in my life who I trust then sex is great.
Secondly I have been to Thailand three times in the last 18 months and to get the GFE there for around $30 for the whole night and then come back here to fork over $180 for a quick 45 minutes is again another reason. I basically end up paying them to finish me off with a handie anyway as I can't get there undercover.
So enter the ML and I've been on the Brisbane scene for about 2 years now and managed to find some good regulars that actually gets me a half decent massage for an hour, clothes off, tit sucking, clit rubbing, and sometimes kissing for around $130. About the only thing I don't get is a CBJ which again does nothing for me and insertion which I know bagged up is not that great.
So yeah that's why I choose ML over WL because it gets me off more.
Not because of the thrill of the unknown with my regulars I usually know I'm going to get and it still does it for me. I guess I'm someone who gets more out of release when there is a buildup and having her massage me nicely for about 30 minutes before I start getting a bit of reach around and tickle tackle is more of an excitement for me and just works!

gpeck80
10-01-2013, 01:36 PM
thats why he canfly.

NewPink
10-01-2013, 03:32 PM
love it. had a good laugh

Puntersclub
10-01-2013, 04:02 PM
Fly, how about sharing some of those clit tickling experiences here? Your regulars seem a bit more accommodating than mine.

gpeck80
10-01-2013, 04:50 PM
That reach around joke made me think of full metal jacket and the crazy gunnery sargent lol

BrainSex
10-01-2013, 05:22 PM
Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

beast1u
10-01-2013, 06:24 PM
FS at a shop or private WL is just too clinical for me. You show up, hand over the money, there's a tiny bit of foreplay before the BJ and then you pump a hole til you're done. It's like ordering Maccas drive through take-out - gets the job done.

I find a good ML will build things up and it's a lot more sensual. The light teasing, the "accidental" brushing on my cock and balls, the reach-around, and that little cheeky whisper in my ear if I want "extras". It all feels a bit naughty because it's not really allowed either...I find it much more exciting.

Plus for the price of one FS, I get two ML's so I get double the punts. It's all about the punt!

FangBanger
10-01-2013, 07:13 PM
Good feedback gents. I'm still not convinced that R n T is the right thing for me but my experiences at FS shops sound a little different than what's been described. Then again, I'm not stuck in a relationship with a woman i don't love and I find sex with a condom to be much the same as without.

I'm sure you could find plenty of ladies who'd give you a tease, a handie and massage at a FS shop if that's what you like. Shit you might even get some ball licking and a tit fuck instead of just a HJ if you treat them well and present yourself nicely.

retrowolf
16-01-2013, 07:57 PM
For me r'n't was my entry into punting and as such there is a bit of excitiment about it being something naughty or getting some special attention from someone that doesn't normally jerk guys off (I know it's just a fantasy, but I like it).

Horses for courses. I would take BBBJ and CIM over R'n'T anyday though ;)

levi1980
16-02-2013, 01:25 PM
I never used to be in the ML game and preffered the FS ladies, but just last year found myself going there more often.

My reasons, I can talk to her for about 30+ minutes, the build up of will she or wont she is huge, and if she does, you get to lay back and
watch her work her magic and see all that man juice fly up to the ceiling LOL

Dunno but it really gets me off!