PDA

View Full Version : Bluemoon Moon II - Sure She's Perfect But In the End Just a Piece of Meat

DeepImpact
19-08-2014, 10:33 PM
I didn't think it was possible for a girl that looks super hot naked to look even better clothed but Moon proved that it is possible today. When I arrived she was wearing a red dress, smallish straps over the top of her shoulders which showed more than just a hint of her ample C cup cleavage without giving too much away. It fitted her perfectly around her waist, highlighting her sensuous curves and hips before revealing a great set of legs on her tall frame. A tip for anyone booking her (that includes you Max!!!) is to ask her to wear the red dress, as I find it impossible to believe that any man wouldn't find her to be incredibly hot seeing her in that.

The best part is that she has a really pretty face to make the outfit complete and to compliment the dress. I really wanted to know if it was possible to do it with her wearing that dress as I am sure that would have been super hot but I didn't have the balls to ask as I think she would like that dress a lot and I wouldn't want to be the one to ruin it and upset her.

Everything about her is top class including her conversational skills but I didn't go there just for the conversation so I kissed her lips, their plumpness giving them a real softness that kept bringing me back for more. Her tongue was put to good use around my neck and ears before she eventually arrived at my mouth kissing me so passionately and sweetly that I was worried I was going to cum the second she lay her hand on my now excited cock.

She moved down for a BJ and it's really just as I prefer it, lots of licking around the groin area before she moved to my balls and sucked them with quite a bit of pressure whilst pumping my cock with her hand. It wasn't long before she began licking up and down my shaft, the softness of her lips complemented by the wetness of her exploring tongue.

I needed to explore her body as well, the curves, the firmness of her natural breasts begging to be sucked as my mouth met her now erect nipples and my hand felt along her oh so smooth inner thighs. I couldn't wait, I wanted her and I wanted her now so I entered her in mish as we continued to kiss, her moans beginning to increase above a muffled tone to panting. Her legs wrapped around my back making my feel oh so secure and frenzied trying to meet her order to 'fuck me harder' as her hips thrusted harder and faster than anything I could match. There is no way I could keep up with the pace so I rolled her on top of me and grabbed hold of her sexy ass as she rode me and started to work up a sweat on her lower back. As I moved my hands to her arms it was easy to tell that she exercises a bit as I could feel the muscle tone of her biceps beneath her skin.

Her curves being what they are demanded at least an attempt at doggie and from here I held her close, cupping her breasts whilst feeling the tightness of both her pussy and body from this position. I kissed her back tasting the saltiness of her sweat but she didn't fatigue at all continuing on with her thrusting back and forth.

A return to mish for a while and I felt so lucky to get the chance to be with her for a second time as she's just about perfect. Here am I, with a beautiful girl beneath me willing me on to fuck her, me trying to stop myself from cumming as I have been on the edge of cumming for a while so I just wanted to enjoy the moment. Eventually we finished with me cumming on her body, no glazed breasts or face though.

We showered together, chatting easily whilst getting dressed, her back into that red dress and me leaving with a fond memory of her in that dress and a kiss goodbye on those soft lips again. She even gave me a present, a piece of packaged meat she picked up whilst on holidays overseas. I will save it for a moment when I want to remember her as at the moment it's impossible to get her out of my mind. What a girl !!!

BlueMoonSyd.com
20-08-2014, 11:33 AM
Available today!!!!!:love:

BlueMoonSyd.com
21-08-2014, 11:06 AM

BlueMoonSyd.com
22-08-2014, 01:02 PM

BlueMoonSyd.com
25-08-2014, 12:55 PM