PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Capalaba

Doa
20-08-2014, 10:08 PM
There is now a 2nd massage place in Capalabe this is not the 1 near WESTPAC that 1 is the old one owned by Stella who use to own Lumley st upp mt gravatt.
I will give you some directions (1) if u are coming from Manly the WESTPAC will be on your right side after that there are block of shops there's a2nd hand shop ,chemist warehouse, Chinese restaurant if u turn as if going into Harvey Norman at the lights then turn sharp right again u should end up in the car park behind chemist shop Chinese restaurant ect as u come into the car park at that end u will see laundry matt next to that there is a walk way taking u back to the main road walk into that 3 doors on your right is massage place 2 rooms ,open every day girls come down from Sunnybank each day the price is 65/hour all extras are discussed in the rooms no showers I have used girls 1 called Annie(Beijing) and another called Lou (Taiwan) both good Annie is 40 for HJ

Digger
21-08-2014, 12:14 AM
There is now a 2nd massage place in Capalabe this is not the 1 near WESTPAC that 1 is the old one owned by Stella who use to own Lumley st upp mt gravatt.
I will give you some directions (1) if u are coming from Manly the WESTPAC will be on your right side after that there are block of shops there's a2nd hand shop ,chemist warehouse, Chinese restaurant if u turn as if going into Harvey Norman at the lights then turn sharp right again u should end up in the car park behind chemist shop Chinese restaurant ect as u come into the car park at that end u will see laundry matt next to that there is a walk way taking u back to the main road walk into that 3 doors on your right is massage place 2 rooms ,open every day girls come down from Sunnybank each day the price is 65/hour all extras are discussed in the rooms no showers I have used girls 1 called Annie(Beijing) and another called Lou (Taiwan) both good Annie is 40 for HJ

Yet another knucklehead naming ML's in Massage shops. Keep the names to yourself you idiot for the girl's sake.

brownwallaby
21-08-2014, 10:26 AM
i guess both girls will disappear soon

RottenLittlePunt
21-08-2014, 10:31 AM
I wish I had of read this last night, I was right across the road. Oh well, might become my Wednesday night regular.

Lovearubntug
21-08-2014, 10:42 AM
Sounds like an owner to me. Or at least someone with some kind of interest in the establishment..
I could be wrong of course..

RottenLittlePunt
21-08-2014, 10:55 AM
Sounds like an owner to me. Or at least someone with some kind of interest in the establishment..
I could be wrong of course..

It would be pretty stupid of an owner to comment on here about extras that his/her staff do. The police monitor these forums and can identify who the poster is, which means that they can use the posts as proof the owner had knowledge of what was occurring on premises if the shop gets raided.

As I said on another thread, this forum is so dead that people doubt anyone who posts anything positive.

rockbreaker
21-08-2014, 11:35 PM
It would be pretty stupid of an owner to comment on here about extras that his/her staff do. The police monitor these forums and can identify who the poster is, which means that they can use the posts as proof the owner had knowledge of what was occurring on premises if the shop gets raided.

As I said on another thread, this forum is so dead that people doubt anyone who posts anything positive.

Indeed this forum is so dead! Compare it with the Sydney site, it is just so much different. Interesting enough, the extra provided in Sydney is neither legal but people are just so free to post it, even though this forum was on the press before.

Actually, taking a step back to think about this again, should it be the owner making the post and purely based on the contents on these few posts, I don't mind all those intelligent at all!

Doa
29-08-2014, 10:01 PM
Off to true love on Sunday will post results no names as it upsets Digger sorry Mr Digger and to give him his dues he is correct we should try and keep the girls names out of the forum. So if the powers to be are really monitoring the site at least they can still work at the shops talked about in the forum

Digger
29-08-2014, 10:44 PM
Off to true love on Sunday will post results no names as it upsets Digger sorry Mr Digger and to give him his dues he is correct we should try and keep the girls names out of the forum. So if the powers to be are really monitoring the site at least they can still work at the shops talked about in the forum

Yes, it does disturb me, but it really can cause problems for the ML's. No need for the Mr salutation, you can call me Sir, out of respect for your elders.

rockbreaker
14-09-2014, 09:28 PM
Tried and tested. Left happy

RottenLittlePunt
18-09-2014, 03:00 PM
Does anyone know what time this place closes? I was there last night around 8:30pm and it was already lights off.

rockbreaker
18-09-2014, 03:41 PM
Does anyone know what time this place closes? I was there last night around 8:30pm and it was already lights off.

From memory, it may be 7 or 8pm

s0210058
18-09-2014, 07:20 PM
Can anyone please PM this shop's details or any recommanded ML?
Would love to give it a try !
Happy punting!

Doa
19-09-2014, 11:32 AM
Shop times are 9/ 7 according to the girls😏

RottenLittlePunt
19-09-2014, 11:55 AM
Shop times are 9/ 7 according to the girls

:cry: I was hoping for a regular Wednesday night massage, but they will be closed by the time I get there. :cry:

Doa
19-09-2014, 09:10 PM
I think the main problem is they all come by car (1car)from Sunnybank in the morning if the designated driver goes with some of the girls it's a long trip home on the bus I know Stella had the same issue when she opened up the road she use to drop the girls off and take them home not like Lumley st where they can go up to Logan Road and catch the bus home it's the "down side"of living in the Bay Area