PDA

View Full Version : Angies massage

ISO
21-08-2014, 12:04 PM
Hello Guys, I went to angies massage on Tuesday, which i 1st time visit their new location.
A tall Korea girl did massage. She is about size 10 and D cup tits but a little bit fat for me. I don't remember the names, which is not a common English name.
The massage is good, especially I enjoyed the foot washing part. As the girl kneel down, you can see her cleavage, which is a quite temptation to the people who enjoys tits fuck. You can see her underwear when she lead you upstairs to the room since this girl wear very short mini-shirt. All of these indicates me that I will have a good chance on ending.
However, the results turn to be disappointing. I did asked politely. The reason why this happened is that I am the 1st time visitor or the concept of this shop is temptation only. But I had several good experiences in the old location.

Massage 8/10
Looking 7/10
Ending Nil

Ok, that's it. i hope that you can understand my English.

yowiepoppie
22-08-2014, 07:37 AM
Korean, tall, big tits, sounds like the girl name beginning with "R" I can confirm buzzkill. Good massage though

rockabilly
22-08-2014, 10:53 PM
Now let's all remember to be good boys and girls here.... we wouldn't won't our honest posts to go and get deleted again would we

Bobby1234
23-08-2014, 03:01 AM
i have also experienced this girl, damn good massage but was wanting much more... such a tease

wunderboy
23-08-2014, 03:41 AM
Angie massage was always about good service and hygiene and foot massage, then some teasing and leave with blue balls.

Nothing more to expect.

cruze84
26-08-2014, 07:56 PM
Angie massage was always about good service and hygiene and foot massage, then some teasing and leave with blue balls.

Nothing more to expect.

can anyone recommend someone to see at angies pm me keen to head there and see the write girl

rockbreaker
01-09-2014, 11:19 PM
Always a big tease but never left happy

Timtom
05-09-2014, 10:59 AM
Anyone try their nuru gel massage is it the same one what it suppose to be. Try to call up for info but seems like the girl who answer the phone is not really want to help. So ended up not going

wunderboy
05-09-2014, 11:18 AM
Anyone try their nuru gel massage is it the same one what it suppose to be. Try to call up for info but seems like the girl who answer the phone is not really want to help. So ended up not going

They have nuru massage? Since when? How much is the damage?

Anyone has info?

RottenLittlePunt
05-09-2014, 12:28 PM
I have tried their gel massage. It costs a little extra can't remember if it was $5 or $15 extra. I have never tried it anywhere else so I couldn't say if it's the same as other places.

Timtom
05-09-2014, 12:54 PM
I have tried their gel massage. It costs a little extra can't remember if it was $5 or $15 extra. I have never tried it anywhere else so I couldn't say if it's the same as other places.

I thought it will like the one in locanto naked with body slide?

RottenLittlePunt
05-09-2014, 03:44 PM
Locanto ads with naked body slides would be private MLs, good luck finding that in any shop.

salt&pepper
06-09-2014, 10:26 PM
Locanto ads with naked body slides would be private MLs, good luck finding that in any shop.

GL, I second that motion of finding that (slides) in any shop. Gel massage is $10 extra.

Bobby1234
24-09-2014, 01:50 PM
Has this place changed owner? Went there on sunday Angie wasn't there

Mdlovespunting
25-09-2014, 01:05 PM

Nothing more to expect.

There was a place on Old Cleveland Rd car Dorothy Lane, I think it's closed now, I only went there once, but they washed your feet first which was a great tease, great view down the blouse and with a really short skirt, it was a great view of knickers and legs, all the way to heaven!!! I love the tease, should be more of it

brownwallaby
25-09-2014, 02:05 PM
that was the old shop of Angie's mate

Mdlovespunting
25-09-2014, 03:45 PM

Thanks BW, I should have gone to you in the first place, by the way, I had no luck in Melbourne last week, what a terrible place for punting.

ISO
25-09-2014, 05:42 PM

Does that shop still open? I thought Angie moved from there to this new loaction.
BTW, Angie still runs the shop but sometime she is not in shop. I don't know why. I rekon Angie just a manager and a fella is the real boss controlling everything behind.

rockabilly
25-09-2014, 10:33 PM
Does that shop still open? I thought Angie moved from there to this new loaction.
BTW, Angie still runs the shop but sometime she is not in shop. I don't know why. I rekon Angie just a manager and a fella is the real boss controlling everything behind.

No, they're in the new location now but unfortunately the smily face on this thread needs to now by a :(

Bobby1234
27-10-2014, 01:19 PM
I cant seem to stay way from this place. Saw a young korean girl last night. Ever so sensual and firm massage. She has a sexy lip stud :) english seems ok for only a month here. Definitely will go back. No extras but definitely cute and cheerful girl.

Rodgersodger
27-10-2014, 01:32 PM
Have to agree been couple times last week had same girl very cute

broownwallaby
27-10-2014, 07:14 PM
Agree. Had her too and boy, what a stunner.

Brisguy72
29-10-2014, 03:28 PM
Dunno what your all complaining about.

My regular @ 932 wasn't working last night so I though instead of taking pot luck @ 932 I would give in to my curiosity and go to try Angies for the 1st time.

Because of all the bullcrap and negativity on this forum about it I have forced myself never to go there.

Glad I went....quite memorable

broownwallaby
29-10-2014, 06:48 PM
yeah. I missed the feet washing. I always wanked my wang while the ML knelt, rubbed my feet and watched my show.

ooshka
30-10-2014, 10:33 AM
I wonder how Mrs Wang will like the knowledge you were wanking her little boy?

patpong1
02-11-2014, 03:48 PM
Agree. Had her too and boy, what a stunner.
I had her 4 times
She IS a glammer
Lets say it gets better each time

Rodgersodger
03-11-2014, 02:27 PM
Yes agree just had massage with her today she looks stunning!!!!

s0210058
03-11-2014, 05:39 PM
guys, any recommandation in angies ?
haven't been to angies for ages ever since my regulars stopped working there..
PM me if you are happy to share :)
happy punting guys

brownwallaby
04-11-2014, 04:20 AM
nice to see you here, Oilman

Bobby1234
04-11-2014, 07:55 AM
Yes agree just had massage with her today she looks stunning!!!!

Wow she is so popular... might have to try another girl see what she is like

K27
08-11-2014, 07:35 AM
Don't know if Angie has gone on holidays or something, but this place has gone to shit in a hand basket!

Went in late morning yesterday... Sign on the door all busy??? Wtf?? Ring about half an hour later, book an appt with a lady who could hardly speak English, rock up on time, doors are still locked up with the same bull shit sign on the door???

wtf Angie???

Rodgersodger
08-11-2014, 10:18 AM
I went there yesterday, when I got there sign on door saying busy called back later on and managed to get a booking , I think when all girls are busy they put sign on door till manager turns up or something.

popeye96
08-11-2014, 11:15 AM
Don't know if Angie has gone on holidays or something, but this place has gone to shit in a hand basket!

Went in late morning yesterday... Sign on the door all busy??? Wtf?? Ring about half an hour later, book an appt with a lady who could hardly speak English, rock up on time, doors are still locked up with the same bull shit sign on the door???

wtf Angie???

So are you saying you expect them to turn away customers just in case you decide to rock up without a booking and want a massage?

K27
08-11-2014, 01:24 PM
So are you saying you expect them to turn away customers just in case you decide to rock up without a booking and want a massage?

No no Popeye. On the odd occasion when I've walked in at least someone is normally at reception. Happy to make a booking and come back later (which I did) and there was still no one there when I returned for my booked appt...? Strange, but the service is certainly not as good as it was 6-12 months ago.

brownwallaby
08-11-2014, 01:33 PM
happened to me as well. sometimes the customer before us has arrived a bit late and this affects us. I just waited for a few mins in my car. but if this keeps happening then you can make a complaint

K27
08-11-2014, 01:39 PM
Will do BW! Next time I see Angie will make her aware of it.

Also she should put a height on their low parking entrance... Not game to try and take the 4x4 through there without knowing what the lowest height is, so I keep having to deal with the shit fight out on the street! Might give her a tip on this suggestion as well, as I'm sure other punters have the same problem.

Digger
08-11-2014, 01:43 PM
How would you rate your customer service satisfaction in your job/ business?

popeye96
08-11-2014, 03:19 PM
No no Popeye. On the odd occasion when I've walked in at least someone is normally at reception. Happy to make a booking and come back later (which I did) and there was still no one there when I returned for my booked appt...? Strange, but the service is certainly not as good as it was 6-12 months ago.

Nah, that's ok. It's just the way you typed it you were pissed off because they were all busy when you just walked in. Most places don't have a dedicated receptionist, so I ring and make a booking 95% of the time. On the occasions I don't pre book, I am prepared for the fact they may be busy and are usually prepared to wait or come back later. I also never go for a massage if I'm pressed for time. I realise sometimes they are running late so that doesn't bother me if I have to wait a few minutes, as long as my time isn't short changed to make it up.

Rodgersodger
08-11-2014, 04:56 PM
I don't know about anyone else but I am getting sick of these fake accounts like wang and this cloud 9 . We all know fake so why waste our time

popeye96
08-11-2014, 05:30 PM
I don't know about anyone else but I am getting sick of these fake accounts like wang and this cloud 9 . We all know fake so why waste our time

Just put them on your ignore list and you don't have to worry about reading their posts. Or just ignore what they have to say.

Mrs Wang
08-11-2014, 08:35 PM
I have said again and again that Angie's is a clip joint. I have no idea why anybody would go here. None.

They do not offer extra, they only offer normal massage but it is not even good, proper massage. IF you're not interested in extra, just got to an actual licensed massage place and they will blow your socks off.

Boycott clip joints like Angie's and let them go broke.

If I know idiot behind this cloud9 profile, I will make sure their bones are broke.

revolnaisa
08-11-2014, 08:39 PM
Just put them on your ignore list and you don't have to worry about reading their posts. Or just ignore what they have to say.

Very true, it took some time for me adjust. Now I'm used to these ass-clowns posts. Unfortunately, we have a shitloads of mentally unstable people are on lose.

Cloud9
08-11-2014, 10:56 PM
Angie drive red mini, bad driver, police at logan rd/balaclava tell her off bad driver bad.

revolnaisa
09-11-2014, 05:25 AM
Angie drive red mini, bad driver, police at logan rd/balaclava tell her off bad driver bad.

Look like, Cloud9 got banned. So is my favourite auntie Mrs Wang :confused2:

bigbob
09-11-2014, 06:54 AM
Look like, Cloud9 got banned. So is my favourite auntie Mrs Wang :confused2:

not surprised

Rodgersodger
11-12-2014, 02:43 PM
Have not been here for few weeks but today I thought I would pop in, was greeted by very good looking girl I think japanese great body anyway great massage session

supanova
13-12-2014, 11:20 AM
Maybe not very updated and relavent,
but does anyone know where B has gone? she left in aug and i suddenly miss her chubby face and her massage :( definitely one of the best in my list..
PM if you have any info! :)

SN

Bobbybouche
21-12-2014, 11:02 AM
Hey lads,

I'm new here, from another reveiw site.

Love the hotties at angies, but frustrated like all with no action.
There is a new girl there, who is going the extra mile.

No names, if you're interested pm me and I'll let you know.
I got the usual with some exposure, but i reckon theres more on offer.

Cheers

Krisdtf
25-12-2014, 11:29 PM
Hey Bro,

Been visiting Angie's massage for a couple of times now, most Korean and Japanese masseuse. However, no extras were given, even after asking politely :( would you know any specific girls that would do it there?

Cheers

bigbob
26-12-2014, 10:23 AM
go to another shop to get extras

Bobby1234
17-01-2015, 12:19 PM
just had another amazing massage from BB, but unfortunately never any extras when i have been to Angies...
very good massage but leave blue balls all the time

Bobby1234
09-03-2015, 06:59 PM
went for another masssage today 1hr, tried momo she is very strong and really digs in for the massage. i think one of the only girls ive tried there that actually massage your calfs and quads properly and she can actually feel which part of your body requires extra effort. nice looking girl, bit small in the chest area but friendly. again blue balls.

Jerry10
10-03-2015, 12:25 AM
went for another masssage today 1hr, tried momo she is very strong and really digs in for the massage. i think one of the only girls ive tried there that actually massage your calfs and quads properly and she can actually feel which part of your body requires extra effort. nice looking girl, bit small in the chest area but friendly. again blue balls.

Try going in there with empty balls. It's amazing how hard the girls try to get your pole erected.

brownwallaby
10-03-2015, 01:45 AM
at various shops a number girls do not do extra but let you do DIY. And a lot of things can still happen. Some of my most memorable sessions were with with some no hj girls

BrainSex
10-03-2015, 08:26 AM
Anyone ever go to the old Diamonds & Pearls (I think it was called) at Petrie Terrace.

The girl did a massage and/or strip show and the punter got locked in the glass shower room for viewing and DIY.

They've had various business models at that venue but I haven't been there for years. What's the latest offering there?

What do lap dancers cost these days?

Trompe le monde
10-03-2015, 09:52 AM
Got a crazy idea for the blue balls, go somewhere else. Nothing against this place have been befor. But it is not a rnt shop. U may get a little touch or a bit of luck. But if u want a hab to get u and your her kit off. Visit another place. There are plenty of places that do this with what seems like like a new one opening every week.

Brainsex the going rate is around 330 an hour. They have a minder watching so things don't get to hot. They also charge 10% on card transactions. These places are a money pit, iv taken clients out and ended up at the rippers and can easily spend around 5k on entry drinks and lappys. Fucken terrible

Mdlovespunting
10-03-2015, 06:02 PM
Got a crazy idea for the blue balls, go somewhere else. Nothing against this place have been befor. But it is not a rnt shop. U may get a little touch or a bit of luck. But if u want a hab to get u and your her kit off. Visit another place. There are plenty of places that do this with what seems like like a new one opening every week.

Brainsex the going rate is around 330 an hour. They have a minder watching so things don't get to hot. They also charge 10% on card transactions. These places are a money pit, iv taken clients out and ended up at the rippers and can easily spend around 5k on entry drinks and lappys. Fucken terrible

Absolutely agree, TLM, for what they charge you can go to Miso for an hour and have change in your pocket. I have seen some guys take a girl for 3 hours, they must have more money than cents! (Sense)
Try B Confidential, out of all the ones in Brisbane, this is about the best, generally nice girls, and no cover charge to get in, I've had some great nights there, and then would go across to Berry St for a finish!!

marlowe
11-03-2015, 05:36 PM
This shop seems like the antithesis of most shops in Brisbane. A tantalizing massage yet with no prospect of ending as opposed to the norm of bad massage, nothing at all arousing but mechanical ending offered. I guess you could argue that they have no place advertising on a punter forum but I feel like they do occupy a strange niche that some people would go for. You're likely to get a better looking ML with a nice personality, who'll give you a better than average massage along with a lot of teasing. It's better than a lot of places.

randy84
14-03-2015, 12:47 PM
This shop seems like the antithesis of most shops in Brisbane. A tantalizing massage yet with no prospect of ending as opposed to the norm of bad massage, nothing at all arousing but mechanical ending offered. I guess you could argue that they have no place advertising on a punter forum but I feel like they do occupy a strange niche that some people would go for. You're likely to get a better looking ML with a nice personality, who'll give you a better than average massage along with a lot of teasing. It's better than a lot of places.

See the Korean with pink hair her service is great

raziel
14-03-2015, 08:09 PM
Anyone ever go to the old Diamonds & Pearls (I think it was called) at Petrie Terrace.

The girl did a massage and/or strip show and the punter got locked in the glass shower room for viewing and DIY.

i remember that place brainsex - sometimes the door would be left open but no touchy-feely unfortunately

ah - the good old days :slobber:

superfilo
15-03-2015, 08:22 AM
I've left Angie's with blue balls a few times but also left happy too. Are u all saying you've never had a win here ? I guess it depends on who u see ... One of my best experiences was at the old joint . Got offered 2 girls as one was in training . She was hella cute. The experienced one was showing her how to 'tease' ... Gave her an example and then asked her to follow. This went on for a while so my balls got a lot of attention. It was one of my fave 1 hr seshs ever. Especially on the flip when I was hard as a rock and the new girl seemed shy and was being told what to do :)

Bobbybouche
15-03-2015, 09:56 AM
I've left Angie's with blue balls a few times but also left happy too. Are u all saying you've never had a win here ? I guess it depends on who u see ... One of my best experiences was at the old joint . Got offered 2 girls as one was in training . She was hella cute. The experienced one was showing her how to 'tease' ... Gave her an example and then asked her to follow. This went on for a while so my balls got a lot of attention. It was one of my fave 1 hr seshs ever. Especially on the flip when I was hard as a rock and the new girl seemed shy and was being told what to do :)

You fucking bastard. :)

goodtime
15-03-2015, 03:58 PM

Please PM me with names.

superfilo
16-03-2015, 08:19 AM
Saw this girl last year who 'travelled quite a bit' ... So was always going to different cities and doing this for work.... Anyway wow , was that an experience. Not sure if she's there anymore but yeah. Nude. Body on body .. Really fun sesh

tommy thumb
16-03-2015, 10:38 AM
Sounds like one of my old favs from a differant store.kiwi long gone now, but God she new how to work it. Same sort of shit nude, body slides the lot. Sexxy, hot and sweet. It's a shame when a good one leaves

RottenLittlePunt
16-03-2015, 10:47 AM
Saw this girl last year who 'travelled quite a bit' ... So was always going to different cities and doing this for work.... Anyway wow , was that an experience. Not sure if she's there anymore but yeah. Nude. Body on body .. Really fun sesh

I think you will find that the owner quickly gets rid of girls who do that sort of thing. That is why this shop gets such a bagging on here.

supanova
22-03-2015, 12:51 AM
Anyone had luck in angies these days?? would like to return and enjoy shops again
please PM .. thanks!! :)

Bobby1234
24-03-2015, 06:03 PM
went there the other day and had a awesome massage with Ai. i dont necessarily go for RnT places so Angies is pretty good for decent looking girls and usually pretty good massage.
she was saying a few of the other girls dont work there anymore so im guessing if they are no good they get turned around pretty quickly.

but Ai's massage probably the best i have had from there atm.

Rodgersodger
31-03-2015, 09:03 AM
Went here on weekend I had planed on going to sunshine massage but the ladie I wanted was not working so I paid a visit to Angie's had great massage by a girl name yuki , during massage she said she was new and before was working at star massage ..

Bob Roberts
31-03-2015, 07:46 PM
Not been here for a while, but the massage was really good.

flamejob
01-04-2015, 12:09 AM

They've had various business models at that venue but I haven't been there for years. What's the latest offering there?

What do lap dancers cost these days?

Yes, I went there years ago when they were offering the massages upstairs and lap-dances downstairs. I never had the privilege of the glass shower room though. With the massage I was covered with a sheet. Massage was average, no tackle tickle ... didn't ask for extras and none were offered. Ancient history now.

Bobbybouche
21-04-2015, 10:10 PM
As a sucker for cute punishment, does anyone know if BB still works at angies.

flamejob
22-04-2015, 12:13 AM

I don't know about BB, but CC does! In fact, CC was the last one I saw on the last two visits! She was great :D

RottenLittlePunt
22-04-2015, 12:21 AM

She left a few weeks ago.

Bobby1234
22-04-2015, 08:41 AM
Yeah i was told bb n momo left, cc is pretty nice. Saving up for my next visit now :)

Rodgersodger
22-04-2015, 08:42 AM
Went here last week new girl similar to bb great massage , pm if u need name also saw at reception so very hot looking girl think she might have been Taiwanese Chinese not sure of her name though :(

RottenLittlePunt
22-04-2015, 10:37 AM
Can be difficult to book here sometimes. Girls won't tell you who is working on that day when you call, and a few times the girl really struggled to understand which girl I was asking for.

At least here they are pretty friendly though. Recently at Star the girls won't tell you who is working at the sister shop and won't tell you when your favourite is working next. I assume it's out of spite.

bigbob
22-04-2015, 08:29 PM
yes if they tell you who is working they miss out

Rodgersodger
28-04-2015, 12:11 PM
Wow!! Was in area this morning so wet to Angie's massage thought I would try the Taiwanese girl I noticed when last visited booked an he with her and must say very impressed very sexy looking girl. Pm if u would like her name

Bob Roberts
30-04-2015, 11:04 AM
I went to Angies last night without a booking, but there was a girl available so I booked in for an hour. All is going well until halfway through the massage there is a knock on the door. The girl leaves and comes back 2 minutes later and says that she has a booking, so my massage is finished, and I will get a refund for the difference. I politely declined, and after some discussion with her boss? she eventually continued, but this kind of spoiled it tbh. I appreciate there was a mistake and someone else was put out through no fault of theirs (maybe someone on here), but when you are half way through you can't really ask someone to leave surely. Shame as it was a decent massage.

RottenLittlePunt
30-04-2015, 11:32 AM
I went to Angies last night without a booking, but there was a girl available so I booked in for an hour. All is going well until halfway through the massage there is a knock on the door. The girl leaves and comes back 2 minutes later and says that she has a booking, so my massage is finished, and I will get a refund for the difference. I politely declined, and after some discussion with her boss? she eventually continued, but this kind of spoiled it tbh. I appreciate there was a mistake and someone else was put out through no fault of theirs (maybe someone on here), but when you are half way through you can't really ask someone to leave surely. Shame as it was a decent massage, although as has become standard here, no extras.

Mistakes happen, and someone has to be put out when they do. But I would have thought swapping girls or making the person with the booking wait would be more acceptable than kicking out someone mid way through a session.

Any time there has been an issue, I have always found them to be helpful. This is probably my favourite shop, for various reasons. :slobber:

Rodgersodger
30-04-2015, 02:06 PM
I've that sort of thing happen at many shops just one of things that happen , what I hate at other shops when u pay then girl comes in massages then says just get towel to wash your back she comes back and it is different girl!! Hate that

RottenLittlePunt
30-04-2015, 04:33 PM
I've that sort of thing happen at many shops just one of things that happen , what I hate at other shops when u pay then girl comes in massages then says just get towel to wash your back she comes back and it is different girl!! Hate that

Thankfully I have never had that. Only get the switcheroo if a girl doesn't do finish.

Honestly, I find that most of the problems I have experienced at any shop can be put down to poor English or lack of organisation.

Rodgersodger
30-04-2015, 05:24 PM
Yeah I can understand the English problem most these girls are on working visa or student so you you have to just be patient as not there fault but yeahs he switch girls twice at sunshine got the switch and once at gtm2 long time ago

Bob Roberts
30-04-2015, 05:48 PM
Mistakes happen, and someone has to be put out when they do. But I would have thought swapping girls or making the person with the booking wait would be more acceptable than kicking out someone mid way through a session.

Any time there has been an issue, I have always found them to be helpful. This is probably my favourite shop, for various reasons. :slobber:

Yeah, accept mistakes happen, and agree it seems odd to try and kick someone out.

Rodgersodger
04-05-2015, 03:31 PM
my favourite girl was not working today at a shop I like to visit so decided to go Angie's I noticed 3 new girls working today and must say looked very sexy, anyway the one I booked was from Hong Kong she told me during massage she worked at another well known shop , the massage was really relaxing and left very happy ..