PDA

View Full Version : General talk Appeal for Miss K, a sweet soul doused in petrol and burnt by criminals.

Pages : [1] 2 3

Sextus
21-08-2014, 10:07 PM
Hi guys, you all know the terrible story of Miss K, the WL who was set alight in Sydney by two criminals and suffered burns to 45% of her body and her face. Her top lip had to be partially removed. She will carry the physical and psychological scars of this for life.

In addition, she will need costly ongoing medical treatment for years to come.

One of the offenders has been sentenced to a minimum of only three years gaol for throwing petrol onto her and igniting it. She flew back to Sydney for his sentencing. When she heard the judge deliver this inadequate sentence the poor girl cried out, wailed, and fell into the arms of her supporters and was inconsolable. This sentence added to her burden of psychological pain, and because of the judge’s verdict, that part of it is something that won’t go away. When the criminal is released in barely more than a thousand days from now to live his life, Miss K will still have to live her life as best she can with her scars and pain.

But we punters, I should say we human beings - unlike the scum that burnt her - are at least able to help her psychological pain so that she can forget those scum and think about us instead, who only wish to help her.

To help her heal.

I won’t mention the two criminals again except to say that they have blackened the name of all punters by their act, and this is your opportunity to wipe that stain clean in the public mind. Speaking for myself, as a punter, until I do help out the beautiful, damaged Miss K, I am going to feel just that little bit closer to those two ****’s than I can psychologically cope with.

I propose therefore, if you could be so kind, that you donate to Miss K the amount you would normally spend on one punt. On just one tiny little punt out of the many, many you would have in a year. Punt as frequently as normal, but maybe just don’t have that extra one this year!

I know there are only a few dozen active posters here. So I am speaking now directly to all of you who visit the site for entertainment and to gain valuable information to help you have the best punting experience. Wilisno says that only 2% of the site visitors are active posters, so I am hoping for a big response from the other 98% of you. Instead of having the brief and transient pleasure of that extra punt this year, give that same amount to Miss K! Here is a way to express appreciation for the benefit you derive from the forum at the same time as helping out this poor girl. She needs your help mates. In her working life she would have given her all to you.

And all the shop owners too, all those who gain income from the work of the girls, work that sometimes puts them in danger, I am sure you too will welcome the opportunity to help out the beautiful soul that is Miss K. I don’t think I even needed to mention that. Let all your WL’s know about this too, because they would perhaps have an even greater empathy for this girl than we do, and no doubt many would want to help her too.

When I read of this sweet damaged girl crying inconsolably outside the court house my heart felt pain. When she learnt of the appeal the forum members have organised for her, she cried again, a different kind of tears.

Thanks to 5* City for verifying that this is Miss K’s bank account. And thanks to Yellow Fever, Wilisno and Cisco.

5 Star City;537658]We wish to reaffirm that is the lady Ac details

Commonwealth bank bsb: 062-016

Acct. no. 1075 6113

name : S. Kim

Thank you for All Kindness[/B]

lockhart
21-08-2014, 10:41 PM
Good on you guys, Wish the girl well. . No amount is too small as it surely helps.

Let's keep pushing this thread to the top in coming days.

birch
21-08-2014, 11:21 PM
Well done! makes me feel a little better about this sordid mess already...

Max Impact
22-08-2014, 12:27 AM
I never knew S Kim.

But I trust 5* boss and so I have donated $500. I could not sleep tonight unless I did.

The only reason I advertise this is so maybe some more will feel compelled to donate any amount that you can.

password thief
22-08-2014, 12:29 AM
Sextus - well done sir, powerful words

Cisco - thank you for bringing this together, its a good deed you've done

5 star - thats an extremely generous guesture. I challenge other shops (and aus99) to also rise to the occassion

I feel warm and fuzzy inside goddam

cisco
22-08-2014, 12:56 AM
Thank you so much for bro Five star , bro Sextus to make this thing happened . Thank you again bros , really much appreciated . Thank you guys for all the support for Somi Kim

Wayne
22-08-2014, 09:51 AM
Good onya Sextus and Cisco. There are good people around.

Sextus
22-08-2014, 01:50 PM
We will donate $1000 to Miss K Ac
We hope all shop owners will do so too.

Cheers

That is a wonderful gesture and suggestion 5 Star city. There is of course no need for shop businesses to help out Miss K anonymously. We punters appreciate your generosity so please feel free to post your details here.

Max Impact
22-08-2014, 02:01 PM
I hope that now this thread is sticky it doesn't get less attention. I usually don't look at Sticky Threads because they are always the same.

Aus99 Moderator
22-08-2014, 02:16 PM
I hope that now this thread is sticky it doesn't get less attention. I usually don't look at Sticky Threads because they are always the same.

You are right, Sir ! We will unstick this thread for now until it fades off the front page.

Max Impact
22-08-2014, 02:22 PM
This thread is very worthy of an hourly bump!

xzy61187
22-08-2014, 02:42 PM
A lot of respect for Max Impact, when I receive my next pay check I will jump on this bandwagon. Bumpidity bump

duksta
22-08-2014, 03:52 PM
Likewise, respect to all here, I'll be sending a contribution tonight.

Bump!

lockhart
22-08-2014, 05:18 PM
Just made a small donation over the counter . Cisco hope ur helping the lady to verify.
(small suggestion , for those who contribute , u may ask the counter to help u to key in depositor reference .. i.e your aus99 account and/or good wish message. Whilst NSW legal system fails the lady hopefully the lady can feel the warmth from ordinary AUSSIE ).

yjl11
22-08-2014, 05:23 PM
this is a really good job guys, more people like you guys make this world better, need less of those scumbags who light people on fire

yjl11
22-08-2014, 05:26 PM
Thank you Bro Sextus for organising this appeal.

Cheers

I am really glad 5* has contributed, much respect. I don't mind at all that a shop owner is posting how much they are donating, but I am just hoping they are doing it more out of their own kindness instead of donating as as way to promote themselves as an 'ethical business' in order to attract customers.

AHLUNGOR
22-08-2014, 05:32 PM
Just made a small donation over the counter . Cisco hope ur helping the lady to verify.
(small suggestion , for those who contribute , u may ask the counter to help u to key in depositor reference .. i.e your aus99 account and/or good wish message. Whilst NSW legal system fails the lady hopefully the lady can feel the warmth from ordinary AUSSIE ).

Yes, very good point !

and similar reference can be entered for those who are doing direct bank transfer via internet banking !

I think many people may have already contributed today for the Cancer Council's daffodil day !! Let's make that a week for Ms Kim !

God bless all of you who makes a difference !

Cheers

:smile:

wilisno
22-08-2014, 05:41 PM
This should be nominated as the feel-good event of the year !

khuntong
22-08-2014, 06:05 PM
Thanks for all the bros that's making this happen.. I will chip in as soon as I get my paycheck next week.. You guys are truly legends. And may the f**kwits who caused this get their due in the prison...

Max Impact
22-08-2014, 06:22 PM
I am really glad 5* has contributed, much respect. I don't mind at all that a shop owner is posting how much they are donating, but I am just hoping they are doing it more out of their own kindness instead of donating as as way to promote themselves as an 'ethical business' in order to attract customers.

Please don't question someone as to why they donate.

Five star boss is a true gentleman and does this out of sheer kindness like the rest of us.

wilisno
22-08-2014, 06:25 PM
You're just giving other shop owners a good excuse not to participate in a good cause ! Sigh !!!

CunningLinguist
22-08-2014, 07:03 PM
Thank you Bro Sextus for organising this appeal.

Cheers

Good on you!

CunningLinguist
22-08-2014, 07:04 PM
I never knew S.Kim.

But I trust 5* boss and so I have donated $500. I could not sleep tonight unless I did.

The only reason I advertise this is so maybe some more will feel compelled to donate any amount that you can.

Nice of you to throw some treasure her way!

yjl11
22-08-2014, 09:30 PM
You're just giving other shop owners a good excuse not to participate in a good cause ! Sigh !!!

Please don't question someone as to why they donate.

Five star boss is a true gentleman and does this out of sheer kindness like the rest of us.

wat u guys on about? Nothing wrong with what i said. It is simply cause I wouldn't want shop owners donating simply for the sake of it, then telling everyone they did it for 'business purposes'.

I did NOT question the 5 star boss. I made a statement that i wish that's what i want people to do in the future to donate because they want to, not for other reasons.

What i said was normal, no need for everyone to take jabs at my comment

Max Impact
22-08-2014, 09:44 PM
I don't care what someone's motives are for donating. Let's not flame this thread. Sorry yjl11.

Sextus
22-08-2014, 09:47 PM
I am a very happy if a business is regarded in a good light by donating. In fact I encouraged them to post their shop name and details. For poor Somi my friend, their help is all that matters.

yjl11
22-08-2014, 09:51 PM
I don't care what someone's motives are for donating. Let's not flame this thread. Sorry yjl11.

Yeah apologies as well, u seem like a cool guy so no dramas.

I just transferred some cash, i didn't put as much as u guys, i don't have a full time job yet :S. But i do wish for the best for Miss K (or any victim who has been done wrong).

wilisno
22-08-2014, 10:00 PM
wat u guys on about? Nothing wrong with what i said. It is simply cause I wouldn't want shop owners donating simply for the sake of it, then telling everyone they did it for 'business purposes'.

I did NOT question the 5 star boss. I made a statement that i wish that's what i want people to do in the future to donate because they want to, not for other reasons.

What i said was normal, no need for everyone to take jabs at my comment

Nothing's wrong with what you said, and I'm not taking a jab at you, just quoting your words, " what I said was normal ". It's the consequence of what you said that you didn't think about before you said it !

the doctor.
22-08-2014, 10:03 PM
Yeah apologies as well, u seem like a cool guy so no dramas.

I just transferred some cash, i didn't put as much as u guys, i don't have a full time job yet :S. But i do wish for the best for Miss K (or any victim who has been done wrong).

That is the spirit yjl11, and thanks for your contribution and wishes.
I commend 5* for the generous contribution.. the first shop to do so.
I would gladly support any shop that takes this sort of initiative, 5*and those shops
that I have never visited will certainly have my custom.
I hope others will follow.

Max Impact
22-08-2014, 10:11 PM
I have seen the deposit confirmation printout from Five Star shop's donation.

Thanks 5*.

Sextus
22-08-2014, 10:32 PM

Punters do tend to have some spare cash in reasonable amounts, enough to pay for the cost of punts for sure! So they are very likely to have full time jobs. Here is a brother without that security and he is giving what he can. I think his example to others with more to spare is fantastic.

merc
22-08-2014, 10:38 PM
Great cause.
Thanks for organising.
Made a deposit today.

Max Impact
22-08-2014, 10:51 PM
I crave for peace in Miss Kim's life.

wilisno
22-08-2014, 11:00 PM
Miss K has come on the forum much sooner than I expected, brave girl !

yjl11
22-08-2014, 11:02 PM
Punters do tend to have some spare cash in reasonable amounts, enough to pay for the cost of punts for sure! So they are very likely to have full time jobs. Here is a brother without that security and he is giving what he can. I think his example to others with more to spare is fantastic.

too kind of words sextus, i'm no saint, haven't done any volunteer work or anything that is noteworthy like curing cancer, in fact, in some ways i am seflish, but i am compassionate, so i try to be giving and less selfish when i can.

any way can show a link of the damaged hand?

wilisno
22-08-2014, 11:12 PM
too kind of words sextus, i'm no saint, haven't done any volunteer work or anything that is noteworthy like curing cancer, in fact, in some ways i am seflish, but i am compassionate, so i try to be giving and less selfish when i can.

any way can show a link of the damaged hand?
Let's leave it to Somi Kim to post it herself !

Max Impact
22-08-2014, 11:31 PM
-------------

Max Impact
23-08-2014, 12:01 AM
Hi Merc. Thankyou Bro!

Jenny.K
23-08-2014, 12:19 AM
Hi All,

It's Jenny. I guess some guys only know my Korean name..
I truly appreciate your kindness.
Actually, I wanna say something more than 'just thanks' but I can't..due to my English grammar problem as you guys already knew :)
I've heard some of you wanted to see photos of mine. But I don't think I can show you now.
What you want is what I want to hide from people most time. Even, I still hard to accept what I am.
Last week, I had an operation and I'm still recuperating and I'm still quite upset with unfair judgement.
So please,be patient till I get better as mentally and physically.
I also really thanks to 5 star..
I miss you all :)

Warm regard,
Jenny

cisco
23-08-2014, 12:24 AM
We all will always support you miss Jenny

Max Impact
23-08-2014, 12:27 AM
Hi dear Jenny, thankyou for having the courage to talk to the forum.

There are so many good people in this world and I hope that they surround you from now on. I'll be there if you need me.

wilisno
23-08-2014, 12:37 AM
You're a brave girl Jenny, I wish you all the best in life from now on !

CunningLinguist
23-08-2014, 12:43 AM
Thanks for posting on the forum Jenny, all the best for the future!

Jenny.K
23-08-2014, 12:48 AM
Hi dear Jenny, thankyou for having the courage to talk to the forum.

There are so many good people in this world and I hope that they surround you from now on. I'll be there if you need me.

It's hard for me to make new friends since the attack. The reason why, mainly inaccurate articles with my full name and sigma of WL. Many people have stopped talk to me after they find out or recognise I was a WL. It made me feel isolated. So what you are doing for me is really more than financial support.
Thanks a lot, Max Impact :)

Jenny.K
23-08-2014, 12:54 AM
You're a brave girl Jenny, I wish you all the best in life from now on !

I have no idea we have met or not but your user name is quite familiar :)
Thank you, wilisno

wilisno
23-08-2014, 12:58 AM
I have no idea we have met or not but your user name is quite familiar :)
Thank you, wilisno
Hehe, we haven't met before, but I consider you a friend already, if you need to talk, I've got very good ears, just PM me ! :miao:

And one thing that show's you're a very articulate person is that you spelt my username correctly the first time, most people had misspelt it ! :miao:

Jenny.K
23-08-2014, 12:59 AM
Thanks for posting on the forum Jenny, all the best for the future!

I start to be worried about to become addicted to check this forum. Lol
Thank you, CunningLinguist :)

Jenny.K
23-08-2014, 01:00 AM
Hehe, we haven't met before, but I consider you a friend already, if you need to talk, I've got very good ears, just PM me ! :miao:

Cool! I will..

Max Impact
23-08-2014, 01:09 AM
I start to be worried about to become addicted to check this forum.

I'm addicted to this forum but don't you become. And your English is great, especially compared to my Korean.

Jenny.K
23-08-2014, 02:00 AM
I'm addicted to this forum but don't you become. And your English is great, especially compared to my Korean.

I can tell your degree of addiction by the many stars :p
My English isn't good so if you see any grammar mistake, correct me in not humiliatingly way..

the doctor.
23-08-2014, 08:13 AM
Dear Jenny,
Our love, our thoughts and good wishes are with you.
Same goes for me, if you need anything just pm.

CunningLinguist
23-08-2014, 10:16 AM
Kudos to Bro Cisco for tracking Jenny down!

bob5
23-08-2014, 10:28 AM
OMG it is sad to hear this happened to Miss Kim !

I will also donate to show our support and hope that she will recover soon and get back to her normal life.

May I ask when did this happen ? and if there is any link to the news about this court case ?

the wizard
23-08-2014, 11:06 AM
항상 행복과 건강을 사랑

yjl11
23-08-2014, 11:21 AM

And thanks to the guys on the other thread for creating the awareness
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?44037-WL-that-was-doused-in-petrol-man-sentenced

croney
23-08-2014, 12:13 PM
Good girl. Take care. The world is full of nice people. It's the bad uns that make the headlines.
You are a sweet child

negi
23-08-2014, 12:42 PM
I met Jenny couple of times when she still work for Nadira, my heart is crushed when I heard the news about her. I still remembered when I saw her long before the incident at world square, she was with her friends/relative and I said hi to her and when I saw her again in the shop the following week, she cheerfully joke about me saying hi to her in public to the reception ...,

I was quite hesitant at first to make donation, just in case the bank account is not her.. , well is hard to trust people nowadays... however, i rather risk wasting $150 rather than not take a chance of helping her..., I just transferred $150 to the bank account above.
Get well soon Jenny, remember not all people are bad, we love and care about you, at least I am for sure :)

Hi guys, you all know the terrible story of Miss K, the WL who was set alight in Sydney by two criminals and suffered burns to 45% of her body and her face. Her top lip had to be partially removed. She will carry the physical and psychological scars of this for life.

In addition, she will need costly ongoing medical treatment for years to come.

One of the offenders has been sentenced to a minimum of only three years gaol for throwing petrol onto her and igniting it. She flew back to Sydney for his sentencing. When she heard the judge deliver this inadequate sentence the poor girl cried out, wailed, and fell into the arms of her supporters and was inconsolable. This sentence added to her burden of psychological pain, and because of the judge’s verdict, that part of it is something that won’t go away. When the criminal is released in barely more than a thousand days from now to live his life, Miss K will still have to live her life as best she can with her scars and pain.

But we punters, I should say we human beings - unlike the scum that burnt her - are at least able to help her psychological pain so that she can forget those scum and think about us instead, who only wish to help her.

To help her heal.

I won’t mention the two criminals again except to say that they have blackened the name of all punters by their act, and this is your opportunity to wipe that stain clean in the public mind. Speaking for myself, as a punter, until I do help out the beautiful Miss K, I am going to feel just that little bit closer to those two ****’s than I can psychologically cope with.

I propose therefore, if you could be so kind, that you donate to Miss K the amount you would normally spend on one punt. On just one tiny little punt out of the many, many you would have in a year. Punt as frequently as normal, but maybe just don’t have that extra one this year!

I know there are only a few dozen active posters here. So I am speaking now directly to all of you who visit the site for entertainment and to gain valuable information to help you have the best punting experience. Wilisno says that only 2% of the site visitors are active posters, so I am hoping for a big response from the other 98% of you. Instead of having the brief and transient pleasure of that extra punt this year, give that same amount to Miss K! Here is a way to express appreciation for the benefit you derive from the forum at the same time as helping out this poor girl. She needs your help mates. In her working life she would have given her all to you.

And all the shop owners too, all those who gain income from the work of the girls, work that sometimes puts them in danger, I am sure you too will welcome the opportunity to help out the beautiful soul that is Miss K. I don’t think I even needed to mention that. Let all your WL’s know about this too, because they would perhaps have an even greater empathy for this girl than we do, and no doubt many would want to help her too.

When I read of this sweet damaged girl crying inconsolably outside the court house my heart felt pain. When she learnt of the appeal the forum members have organised for her, she cried again, a different kind of tears.

Thanks to 5* City for verifying that this is Miss K’s bank account. And thanks to Yellow Fever, Wilisno and Cisco.

AHLUNGOR
23-08-2014, 01:14 PM
I was quite hesitant at first to make donation, just in case the bank account is not her.. , well is hard to trust people nowadays... however, i rather risk wasting $150 rather than not take a chance of helping her..., I just transferred $150 to the bank account above.
Get well soon Jenny, remember not all people are bad, we love and care about you, at least I am for sure :)

Good works brother negi !!

You did the right thing, I have checked with brother Sam at 5 Star and he knew Jenny when she worked at 5 Star before. So the name, account number and all that are correct and genuine !

It's good enough for me.

So please give generously, you will feel much better for yourself, and no donation is too small, it's the thought that counts.

Cheers

cisco
23-08-2014, 01:23 PM
She is my friend , one of my best friend for many many years ago and always be .... ;) cheers

password thief
23-08-2014, 01:33 PM
I cant believe the guy that did this may only serve a couple of years in jail. Our justice system really is broken. He should be locked up for 20 years at least. Anyway, I expect he will suffer for the remainder of his life.

cisco
23-08-2014, 01:36 PM
My apology to all of you guys , its so hard for me to make you guys believe that that acc belongs to jenny cause i dont know how to prove it to you guys . Luckily Five star bos help me to prove it to you guys cause honestly i was confused my self cause i never did something like this before . Now all clear , thank you for you guys and thank you bro sextus and FIve star bos to make it all happened . See ya

wilisno
23-08-2014, 01:58 PM
My apology to all of you guys , its so hard for me to make you guys believe that that acc belongs to jenny cause i dont know how to prove it to you guys . Luckily Five star bos help me to prove it to you guys cause honestly i was confused my self cause i never did something like this before . Now all clear , thank you for you guys and thank you bro sextus and FIve star bos to make it all happened . See ya
You're a gentleman bro !

Sextus
23-08-2014, 02:04 PM
no donation is too small, it's the thought that counts.

I feel, as all reading this on this forum are punters and therefore quick to spend a healthy amount of money on a punt, a very personal indulgence, that it is therefore no great leap to help out Miss K with a similar amount, more or less. :D I take your point though Bro Ahlungor that we want to encourage contributions. The blameless and innocent Miss K's medical expenses will be ongoing for years. Adding to this unbelievable burden she tells us, back home, she is being isolated and stigmatised! I could hardly bear to read that. It would be great if your contribution reflected at least some of the way you feel about this situation.

cisco
23-08-2014, 04:27 PM
Bro five star and bro Sextus , they are the Man .

Sextus
23-08-2014, 04:43 PM
Thanks for that cisco, but I am no more than anyone else that is making a contribution. We are all equal in that.

Miss Jenny K would give it all back tenfold to have what was taken from her.

khuntong
23-08-2014, 05:39 PM
Hi All,

It's Jenny. I guess some guys only know my Korean name..
I truly appreciate your kindness.
Actually, I wanna say something more than 'just thanks' but I can't..due to my English grammar problem as you guys already knew :)
I've heard some of you wanted to see photos of mine. But I don't think I can show you now.
What you want is what I want to hide from people most time. Even, I still hard to accept what I am.
Last week, I had an operation and I'm still recuperating and I'm still quite upset with unfair judgement.
So please,be patient till I get better as mentally and physically.
I also really thanks to 5 star..
I miss you all :)

Warm regard,
Jenny

Hi Jenny,

I don't think we've met but I have a feeling that you're a great girl with such a great personality.. I think your English is excellent, and might be better than mine.. I wish you all the best and I hope you will get well soon..

Jenny.K
23-08-2014, 08:03 PM
Hi Jenny,

Hoping you will have many many new friends but just please ignore any photo or other inappropriate requests you may get on the forum.

Here's wishing you all the best and happiness you deserve !

Advice accepted! :)
Thank you, Diab

Jenny.K
23-08-2014, 08:08 PM
Dear Jenny,
Our love, our thoughts and good wishes are with you.
Same goes for me, if you need anything just pm.

Thank you, the doctor.
Have a good weekend!

Jenny.K
23-08-2014, 08:15 PM
OMG it is sad to hear this happened to Miss Kim !

I will also donate to show our support and hope that she will recover soon and get back to her normal life.

May I ask when did this happen ? and if there is any link to the news about this court case ?

It happened early 2012. I'm trying hard to get better.
Thanks, bob5

Jenny.K
23-08-2014, 08:17 PM
항상 행복과 건강을 사랑

I guess you used google translate :)
Wrong grammar but I got what you mean!
Thanks, the wizard

Jenny.K
23-08-2014, 08:22 PM
Good girl. Take care. The world is full of nice people. It's the bad uns that make the headlines.
You are a sweet child

It's good to know and to have nice people around me :)
Thanks, croney

Jenny.K
23-08-2014, 08:27 PM
I met Jenny couple of times when she still work for Nadira, my heart is crushed when I heard the news about her. I still remembered when I saw her long before the incident at world square, she was with her friends/relative and I said hi to her and when I saw her again in the shop the following week, she cheerfully joke about me saying hi to her in public to the reception ...,

I've seen many of you guys on the street so I'm not sure who you are. 😁
But I can guess.. Have you changed your user name?
Anyway, thank you for remembering and caring me :)

Jenny.K
23-08-2014, 08:37 PM
Hi Jenny,

I don't think we've met but I have a feeling that you're a great girl with such a great personality.. I think your English is excellent, and might be better than mine.. I wish you all the best and I hope you will get well soon..

It's unfortunate that you haven't met me when I was working 😁
Thanks for the compliments and wishing me to be well.

lockhart
23-08-2014, 10:46 PM
Dear Jenny K, though we never met wish you well .Please Stay strong. . No one has the right to look down the other! We all have our own stories! Take time to recover and strengthen your will and abilities in parallel! You always have lots of friends. TITLE, Profession, education , $$$ means nothing as only internal beauties count .

Max Impact
23-08-2014, 11:24 PM
Thanks for logging in and saying Hi again Miss K.

tuno85
24-08-2014, 02:41 AM
Have just donated some money. Please consider doing so if you haven't done so already.

I used to see Jenny when she was working and she is a really lovely person. I was shocked to read about what had happened to her when it did.

Jenny, I wish you as speedy a recovery as possible and wish you all the best moving forward. Take care.

wilisno
24-08-2014, 07:11 AM
Yep, whatever amount it might be, $50, $20 ... it all adds up ...

Sextus
24-08-2014, 07:34 PM
Here are Somi's account details again.

Shop owners, could you be so kind as to pin a notice about this appeal and the bank account details in the girl's common rooms? Some of the girls may wish to contribute something as a show of support for a former WL come to harm because of her work. The girls would know of the potential of this happening more than anyone.

We wish to reaffirm that is the lady Ac details

Commonwealth bank bsb no . 062-016

Acct. no. 1075 6113

Thank you for All Kindness

astro boy
24-08-2014, 11:20 PM
Good suggestion

sukeong
25-08-2014, 11:16 AM
Just wanted to wait until this is legit confirmed. Donated already though. Not much as I am low at the moment but hope it will help abit. Just So sad to think of what happened to poor thing

AHLUNGOR
25-08-2014, 02:02 PM
Ahlungor and friends have made a donation of $500.00 this morning and hopefully in a small way can help out Jenny a little bit in her road to recovery.

All the best wishes to you Jenny ! :smile:

I like to say thank you to my mamasan friends: Vicky from Snow Lotus, Linda from Silver Fox/OBA, Vicky from 1B/QVB and Coco from Stanmore for their kind heart and support.

Cheers

x11
25-08-2014, 02:51 PM
Should we really be advertising the girls real name in a public forum? ?

Nothing against the girl. ... And the intent is of course noble... but I'd also respect the girl's privacy much higher.

AHLUNGOR
25-08-2014, 03:16 PM

Nothing against the girl. ... And the intent is of course noble... but I'd also respect the girl's privacy much higher.

Hi brother x11,

I am sure this is OK, to start with, I think Jenny is the lady's working name - and she herself had registered and came onto the forum to thank all those people who had helped and cared.

In regards to her Korean name of Kim Somi and her account details, I don't see how we can get around this, even this morning, when I was making the deposit at the bank I asked the teller to double check the name with the account number again.

But thanks for the concerns anyway, I am sure you only meant well !

The bottomline is, in order to appeal to the general public, we need to give people confidence that they are in deed helping the real victim herself !

Cheers

newbie111
25-08-2014, 05:43 PM

Her name was made public here. So i dont think it's any privacy concern.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/boy-charged-over-setting-woman-on-fire-20120719-22c8t.html
http://www.southernhighlandnews.com.au/story/133923/boy-charged-over-setting-woman-on-fire/

x11
25-08-2014, 06:47 PM
I'm of the general opinion that the press should suppress names of innocent people... particularly in this case due to the line of work.

Anyway... I'll be making a deposit of my own when I can.

BBBJ
25-08-2014, 08:38 PM
It's unfortunate that you haven't met me when I was working 
Thanks for the compliments and wishing me to be well.

Kim, I have never met you. But my very good friend is actually your good friend. And you are amongst friends on this site. Just know that we all wish you well, and understand that many people are in other relationships of their own, and hide their punting, so may not show you they care publicly, but deep down inside, we all want you to recover and be happy.
When my friend sees you, either this weekend or next, he will give you my contribution (Ill match Max and Alungor). All the best

Jenny.K
25-08-2014, 09:45 PM
Hi guys,

Some of them I could recognise by names and some are unfamiliar.
Thanks for everyone :)

I do care about my privacy. Even though my name was published awhile ago.
Many people would like to make sure it's me so I agree to put my name with account number.
I prefer to be called Jenny as you guys used to call me ;)
Have a great week!!

Sergaent Brody
26-08-2014, 10:14 AM
Hi Jenny,

I just donated and did my small part to help you.

I want you to know that I have the honour of meeting you a few times and you are always a smiling angel. It doesn't change no matter what those terrible people did. You should be strong and I hope once you overcome this, you will be happy again.

I work in the legal system and I just want you to know that many of us feel the justice system has let you down. But remember this, those terrible people, even if they are not properly punished by the court, they will be punished in life one day. You are better than them, you deserve better than them and I hope you see how many people do care about you. I hope we have done a small part to show you that the world is still a loving and worthy place.

If you want, you can always be part of this forum. Most people here are decent and good human beings.

Once again, I hope you get well soon.

Regards

Brody

AHLUNGOR
26-08-2014, 11:15 AM
Calling on all RnT shop punters to have a slightly lesser extra this week and donate the savings !!

Hi Guys,

I know times are tough and most of us are stressed out, so sometimes it's hard to give up the next punt altogether and make a donation, how about you go ahead with your RnT session and enjoy a relaxing nice massage, but instead of paying $50 tip for your extras, just get a minimum $20 HJ ! and contribute the $30 ! You still get your massage and happy ending and you will feel a whole lot better in your heart knowing that you have done something right !!

Just my 30 cents

Thank you very much for your kindness and sacrifices !!

Have a nice day

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
26-08-2014, 02:44 PM
I was only referring to the modesty of user identities on the forum in not mentioning their help for Jenny. I think we can set a great example to casual visitors to the forum by proclaiming it. In real life, of course be circumspect. Zoe makes a great suggestion by advising that you can punch the numbers anonymously into an ATM.

A thought that haunts me is of when this thread dies away and we move on to other things in the near future. But in 5, 10, 20 years from now, poor Jenny, a young woman robbed not only of her beauty and suffering ongoing physical pain, but also an innocent enduring the stigma and unkind whispers of those in her home town, will still be living with her scars. So it is now, right now, that we can really help her against those future times.

Well said brother Sextus !!

croney
26-08-2014, 04:53 PM
That's why it's good to have her bank details. You can put money in whenever. If you have a win on the horses you can spare a bit.
I have given this number to people who are unaware of this case. They were upset when I told them about it and said they would donate some money.

wilisno
26-08-2014, 05:08 PM
That's why it's good to have her bank details. You can put money in whenever. If you have a win on the horses you can spare a bit.
I have given this number to people who are unaware of this case. They were upset when I told them about it and said they would donate some money.
That's the idea ! There's an ongoing need to cover the medical expenses, just hope more kind-hearted people will join us for a good cause !

Lancelot
26-08-2014, 05:29 PM
This is a thread that returns peoples faith in others. Well done everyone!

gggi
26-08-2014, 06:38 PM
Donated. Good luck, Jenny K.

cisco
26-08-2014, 10:32 PM
This is a thread that returns peoples faith in others. Well done everyone!

Together WE are ONE

wilisno
27-08-2014, 10:16 AM
A friend of mine on the forum who doesn't want to be named on this thread just donated $1000 to the appeal, got to thank him on behalf of Jenny !

And yes, whether you want to be known or not, you still can make a donation, that's the spirit of charity anyway !

AHLUNGOR
27-08-2014, 01:48 PM
A friend of mine on the forum who doesn't want to be named on this thread just donated $1000 to the appeal, got to thank him on behalf of Jenny !

And yes, whether you want to be known or not, you still can make a donation, that's the spirit of charity anyway !

Well done to your friend Brother Wil, whoever he is, it would make a big difference !!

Cheers

And just a friendly reminder on the account details:

5 Star City;537658]We wish to reaffirm that is the lady A/C details

Commonwealth bank acc no . 062 016 1075 6113

duksta
27-08-2014, 03:12 PM
Finally got around to making a small donation - Jenny, I know nothing about you apart from the media reports and your posts here, but in retrospect I'm glad that I put out the original posting to make us all think about you, and in some small way spark this generosity.

I wish you all the best with your ongoing recovery and peace and happiness in your future.

Max Impact
27-08-2014, 03:14 PM
Good on you duksta!!

AHLUNGOR
27-08-2014, 04:00 PM
We'll just take turns to keep this thread up there OK !!

cisco
27-08-2014, 04:05 PM
We'll just take turns to keep this thread up there OK !!

Yes , i will ....

wilisno
27-08-2014, 04:13 PM
That's a good move ! ;) ;) ;)

Jenny.K
27-08-2014, 05:24 PM
Hi Guys,
It's Jenny again :)
I have just got a good news and I would like to let you know. The director of prosecution has decided to appeal. Fingers cross to the criminal get more sentence. Also I am going to do 7th operation in a few days. Last one was 12 days ago and it seems bit hurry but I couldn't get any treatment for more than a year. So many thing to do..
Wish me luck! Xx

Jenny.K
27-08-2014, 05:26 PM
I always thank for you all. Even if I do not mention..
have a great afternoon!

khuntong
27-08-2014, 06:08 PM
Hi Guys,
I have just got a good news and I would like to let you know. The director of prosecution has decided to appeal. Fingers cross to the criminal get more sentence. Also I am going to do 7th operation in a few days. Last one was 12 days ago and it seems bit hurry but I couldn't get any treatment for more than a year. So many thing to do..
Wish me luck! Xx

That's great to hear Jenny... I hope they'll maximise their sentence, and I hope they will suffer in prison as well.. Those bastards need to be taught a lesson or two by their fellow inmates...

And good luck with your operation and treatment as well.. Our thoughts are with you...

P.S : just got my paycheck today... So I'll be donating my bit tomorrow... :D

Take care Jen...

CunningLinguist
27-08-2014, 06:55 PM
Hi Guys,
Wish me luck! Xx

That's good news!
Good luck with the operation!

croney
27-08-2014, 07:21 PM
Good girl. Wishing you all the best.
Great that there is an appeal

x11
27-08-2014, 07:32 PM
donated today also

If there is anything else we could help with please let us know!

Max Impact
27-08-2014, 08:12 PM
Good luck for your operation Jenny.

pepefirstlove
27-08-2014, 09:53 PM
Good to see many bro here giving a huge helping hand to Miss Jenny, I as many punters here didn't have the chance to meet this nice girl but her story did touched me and I hope she will have a speedy recovery. I will definitely contribute my weekly punting money for her in hoping every bit will help her in rehabilitation not only physical but also mentally drained of this ordeal.

And best of luck with your operation Jenny!

Max Impact
27-08-2014, 11:32 PM
Thanks Pepe!

lockhart
28-08-2014, 03:38 AM
Jenny , take care and successful operation! Be Happy! Be Strong!

negi
28-08-2014, 08:33 AM
Jenny, be strong, I am too facing challenges in my life, facing unfairness/injustice but I will keep fighting and be strong too

justice will prevail!

duksta
28-08-2014, 02:14 PM
Good on you duksta!!

Thanks!

and *bump*

lockhart
28-08-2014, 05:03 PM
For those who care and can afford and yet contribute. Hope u find time to contribute to support this brave lady

AHLUNGOR
28-08-2014, 05:04 PM

cisco
28-08-2014, 06:04 PM
She is the Bravest lady that ever i know in my whole life

pepefirstlove
28-08-2014, 09:41 PM
this is why i love this forum, not just for punting but also awesome to see such generosity from all punters! keep them coming guys

cisco
29-08-2014, 11:50 PM
Today shes doing operation so lets hope everything going well

croney
30-08-2014, 12:06 AM
Yes. Will say a prayer

cisco
30-08-2014, 01:55 AM
Yeah i will always for her

AHLUNGOR
30-08-2014, 12:09 PM
Hi Jenny,

All the best with your latest operation, hope everything goes smoothly and successfully, you are a very brave young lady and totally deserve some good luck comes your way.

God Bless

Cheers

Lungor :smile:

Jenny.K
30-08-2014, 12:23 PM
Jenny, be strong, I am too facing challenges in my life, facing unfairness/injustice but I will keep fighting and be strong too

justice will prevail!

Whatever you have been through, be strong and don't lose hope :)
Cheers!
Jenny

Jenny.K
30-08-2014, 12:27 PM
Hi Jenny,

All the best with your latest operation, hope everything goes smoothly and successfully, you are a very brave young lady and totally deserve some good luck comes your way.

God Bless

Cheers

Lungor :smile:

Thank you very much and say 'thank you' to your friends.
I had an operation yesterday. I'm not really satisfied with my look at the moment but guess it went well.

All the best,
Jenny

Jenny.K
30-08-2014, 12:29 PM
Jenny , take care and successful operation! Be Happy! Be Strong!

I'm trying to be strong and you guys encourage me a lot.

Thank you,
Jenny

Jenny.K
30-08-2014, 12:33 PM
Good to see many bro here giving a huge helping hand to Miss Jenny, I as many punters here didn't have the chance to meet this nice girl but her story did touched me and I hope she will have a speedy recovery. I will definitely contribute my weekly punting money for her in hoping every bit will help her in rehabilitation not only physical but also mentally drained of this ordeal.

And best of luck with your operation Jenny!

It's sorry to hear you've never met me when I was working :p
Thanks for your kindness. What you guys are doing really helps me a lot :)

Thank you,
Jenny

Jenny.K
30-08-2014, 12:38 PM
Good luck for your operation Jenny.

Thank you, Max.. I think the operation went well :)
Stay warm,
Jenny

cisco
30-08-2014, 01:45 PM
Good on you miss Jenny

wilisno
30-08-2014, 07:21 PM
Good to see Jenny sounds cheerful !

duksta
30-08-2014, 07:51 PM
Thank you, Max.. I think the operation went well :)
Stay warm,
Jenny

Glad to hear the operation went well. Sending all the best wishes we can from here.

Bjpunter
30-08-2014, 10:43 PM
First post for me. Never met jennyk before, but heard of the story from a post on another punting forum.

Saddened me deeply, and then angered by the ruling and the violent nature of our society.

Jenny, I think you are very brave, and wish you all the best and my love , from a stranger.

I know that culturally it may be very difficult to accept charity, but hopefully you can see it as a gesture of love.

Btw, I hope Medicare is covering the basic costs. If not the medical expenses will be exorbitant.

wilisno
31-08-2014, 01:41 AM
Btw, I hope Medicare is covering the basic costs. If not the medical expenses will be exorbitant.
Unless she's an Australian citizen that Medicare will cover !

x11
31-08-2014, 11:18 AM
hi jenny.

I've never met you but I find you inspirational! you're strength of character and inner strength / light I admire.

it is my loss that I have not met you before.

stay strong and never let your light fade

x11

Max Impact
31-08-2014, 07:35 PM
Shameless thread bump.

cisco
31-08-2014, 11:48 PM
Support .....

slarty
01-09-2014, 01:36 PM
I made a transaction today to support this worthy cause. Good luck Jenny- we have never met but I wish you all the best for the future.

Sextus
01-09-2014, 02:14 PM
Guys, with the welcome assistance of evil genius who is a poster on auxxx and also on Punter Planet and was able to introduce me to the owner of PP, I have launched Jenny's appeal thread there too.

Below is a post I made there yesterday in response to a comment by one of PP's members. I know most of the active posters here have responded, but as I re-state below, I am trying to reach the silent majority out there, those reading this right now, the casual visitors to punting sites, as their support is what will make a real difference to Jenny's life.

cheers,
Sextus

99problems, on Punter Planet, on 31 Aug 2014 - 04:43 AM, said:

"I'm not a upper society high class private punter here in melb. But I will be donating next pay day. Any of us punters who enjoy Asian or even non Asian WL's should donate something when we can. it's the least we can do."

99problems makes a very relevant point here. This appeal is one that is highly relevant to we punters. Of course it would attract general sympathy too, but such things exist only very briefly in the general public mind.

But because our own highly intimate experiences with WL's sooner or later creates an empathy in us for WL's in general - if we have any kind of soul at all, and I know we do - it is a cause that we can really identify with. Because it could have happened to the girl you have just seen. It could happen to the girl you next see. Jenny, in experiencing the pain and the severe trials of her injuries, is a symbol and a focus for the empathy that we hold as punters for WL's. And so punting forums are the best way to raise not just sympathy, but real and tangible support for her.

As I've said elsewhere, we punters are accustomed to almost casually spending healthy amounts of money on punts at a single throw - $100, $150, $200, $300 and so on. We spend this casually to enjoy a brief and transitory pleasure for an hour or so. And so I think - and although any amount of contribution for Jenny is welcome - that if you had even just one less punt this whole year and instead gave that amount to help Jenny in her recovery - well, let me assure you that you will feel a whole lot better and for a far longer time than you would feel from the single punt you decided not to have. It might be a cliche, but you will be nourishing your own soul far in excess of what you have given her, and for a lot longer than just one hour!

Your contribution to her also represents in part your utter rejection of the horrific criminal act of which she is the victim, and your outrage at the so far light sentence handed down for it.

Jenny herself has a life sentence, an innocent young woman robbed of her beauty by unmentionable scum. But bit by bit, contribution by contribution, by the demonstration of a thousand* small acts of kindness by strangers, she is learning to forget about them and see and know beauty again, in herself and in the acts of others. You can see this in her efforts to express her feelings in a foreign language.

Ps. *I really don't know how many are contributing, I only have the example of the active posters to go by, but in the silent majority I am trying to reach I do hope the number reaches a thousand. Or more! I don't care! :D

Here are some new responses from guys in Auxxx:

Just caught up with this thread having been away for a while. Thanks Sextus for making us all aware and pushing this appeal here and elsewhere.

I can't believe what people do and I am sickened by this act.

I've never met Miss K but that is irrelevant. You can count me in.

Cheers
Kp

I'm in - I was wandering around town thinking where is there a Commonwealth bank branch and I kid you not there was one right behind me, and no waiting.

Commonwealth bank bsb no . 062-016

Acct. no: 1075 6113

cisco
01-09-2014, 02:17 PM
You are the man Sextus

Sextus
01-09-2014, 02:28 PM
Thanks cisco, appreciated, but again, I am no more or less than anyone else who is making a contribution as best as they feel they are able to. It is the collective voice of the forums that is doing the speaking - and the acting! http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l5/waveflows/thumbsupgif1_zps91025177.gif (http://s92.photobucket.com/user/waveflows/media/thumbsupgif1_zps91025177.gif.html)

gggb
01-09-2014, 04:55 PM
Donated today.... I was on the fence about this one.

On one hand, I'm not Mr Deep Pockets.... so I didn't feel like my contribution would make much impact.... but on the other hand, I felt it was the right thing to do (after all the benefits I feel I've received from punting/WL's) so I did, and on top of that, I wasn't sure if I wanted to leave a post, but for the sake of bumping up the thread I decided to.

I never met Jenny, but I have been to GF127 and met some lovely ladies there.

Best of luck girl :)

khuntong
01-09-2014, 05:39 PM
Done my bits... Not much, but I hope it will be useful for Jenny.. And I hope other brothers (active, lurker, even guest) will contribute as well.. Let's do this together...

AHLUNGOR
01-09-2014, 07:43 PM
Donated today.... I was on the fence about this one.

On one hand, I'm not Mr Deep Pockets.... so I didn't feel like my contribution would make much impact.... but on the other hand, I felt it was the right thing to do (after all the benefits I feel I've received from punting/WL's) so I did, and on top of that, I wasn't sure if I wanted to leave a post, but for the sake of bumping up the thread I decided to.

I never met Jenny, but I have been to GF127 and met some lovely ladies there.

Best of luck girl :)

That's the spirit brother. I'm sure any amount big or small will warm Jenny's heart! Not every one can donate $100, $150, $200, or more. And there is nothing wrong putting in $10, $20, $30, $50 at all!

All helps

cheddarbob
01-09-2014, 09:34 PM
Hi all, this is my first ever post. I am brand new to punting and tbh only ever joined this forum with the intention to find out more, however due to the great job you guys are doing I came across this thread.

I was actually unaware of this case but was shocked and saddened to learn of it. There are some truly wicked people out there, and sadly it seems that all too often it is the victims who are punished and made to bear the burden for life. We hear of it all the time but I still can't say it makes sense to me..

Miss Jenny, I have never met you before, but from what you have posted I can sense your strength and determination to overcome this challenge. Please keep your head up and remember YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE. You need only to login to this forum to find but a fraction of the people who will support you if you need it.

I also just want to say to you guys to keep doing what you're doing, it is working as I am definitely one of the 'silent majority' reading this forum. I've just donated a punt's worth. And I implore others in a similar position to do the same, anything you can. We can actually make a difference here.

I apologise for the lengthy post but given I won't be a regular poster please forgive me this once, it is worth it.

Cheddarbob

cheddarbob
01-09-2014, 09:44 PM
One more thing: to the 'silent majority' like myself, please don't hesitate to post about this when you make a donation. By posting you will be bumping the thread and increasing awareness, there is nothing negative or self-righteous about that at all.

Cheddarbob

khuntong
01-09-2014, 09:47 PM
One more thing: to the 'silent majority' like myself, please don't hesitate to post about this when you make a donation. By posting you will be bumping the thread and increasing awareness, there is nothing negative or self-righteous about that at all.

Cheddarbob

Love your work cheddarbob.. Thanks for stepping up man.. I hope there'll be more brothers out there following your step...

spiderzzz
02-09-2014, 02:15 AM
Just donated.

I used to see Jenny quite often when she was still working. She is such a sweet and caring person and we became good friends. (I still remember she bought me a birthday present one year which was a total surprise!). The last conversation we had was before my oversea holiday and she joked that I must bring her a present (which I did).. so it was an utmost shock and depressing news when I heard about the incident and still hurts now when I think about what she's been thru

Jenny, you are one of the bravest person I've met and I sincerely hope for your speedy recovery and have a happy life ever after

pepefirstlove
02-09-2014, 12:02 PM
Well done bro Sextus by spreading this awful news to other forums, hopefully more of "hidden user" come forward and give a helping hand. Keep this thread up top and subscribe if you can... The least we can do for what Miss Jenny gone through.

cisco
02-09-2014, 12:32 PM
Thread bumping ....

AHLUNGOR
02-09-2014, 01:07 PM
Yeap, we'll just take turns to keep this on top !

Bjpunter
02-09-2014, 01:24 PM
Just went to bank. The deposit envelope says no cash. Just deposited at the teller. Quick easy and anonymous. You can leave your user name if you please.
Want to add. There is a lot of organisations competing for our donations. Like most I give to those I believe in but you never know where it goes. In this case you know exactly where it goes and you know that it is making a difference.
That punting dollar was the best money I have spent in a while.
All the best jenny.

wilisno
02-09-2014, 02:07 PM
There is a lot of organisations competing for our donations. Like most I give to those I believe in but you never know where it goes. In this case you know exactly where it goes and you know that it is making a difference.
All the best jenny.
Excellent point bro !

x11
02-09-2014, 04:54 PM
and there's no middle man overheads meaning 100% of what you put in goes to where you want it to go

AHLUNGOR
02-09-2014, 05:09 PM
and there's no middle man overheads meaning 100% of what you put in goes to where you want it to go

Yeap, and just a friendly reminder on the account details:

croney
02-09-2014, 10:04 PM
Just went to bank. The deposit envelope says no cash. Just deposited at the teller. Quick easy and anonymous. You can leave your user name if you please.
Want to add. There is a lot of organisations competing for our donations. Like most I give to those I believe in but you never know where it goes. In this case you know exactly where it goes and you know that it is making a difference.
All the best jenny.Good Ca;ll bro

khuntong
03-09-2014, 01:18 PM
Shamelessly bumping this thread... Have a great mid-week gentlemen...

Sextus
03-09-2014, 01:25 PM
I'd just like to clarify Jenny's account into a bsb number and account number.

Commonwealth bank

Bsb 062-016

Acct. no. 1075 6113

wilisno
03-09-2014, 03:02 PM
It better reads this way, or there still could be questions !

Name : S. Kim
Bank : Commonwealth Bank
BSB : 062-016
Acc. no. 1075 6113

Jenny.K
03-09-2014, 04:38 PM
Hello~

I've got a some support from WLs who I've never met.
Thank you, girls.
I'm working for Sex worker organisation at the moment.
Whatever you need, just pm me. I'm gonna try my best to help you :)
Stay warm & safe, girls.

Jenny

cisco
03-09-2014, 04:44 PM
Good on you

pepefirstlove
03-09-2014, 05:34 PM
Hello~

Thank you, girls.
Stay warm & safe, girls.

Jenny

Way to go Jenny! , hopefully everythings will worked out for you. All the best.

khuntong
03-09-2014, 05:47 PM
Hello~

Thank you, girls.
Stay warm & safe, girls.

Jenny

Atta girl!!!! Gotta be proud of yourself Jenny.. Keep it up..

sei
03-09-2014, 11:46 PM
Miss Jenny, you are an inspiration. You are such a brave and strong soul, sending much love to you.

AHLUNGOR
04-09-2014, 12:31 AM
Miss Jenny, you are an inspiration. You are such a brave and strong soul, sending much love to you.

Hey sister Sei,

Long time no hear!

Good to see you visiting again !

cisco
04-09-2014, 02:44 PM
Thread bumping

khuntong
04-09-2014, 05:33 PM
Time to put this thread as a sticky thread, admin??

duksta
04-09-2014, 05:34 PM
bumping it seems to be working just fine so far....

wilisno
04-09-2014, 05:47 PM
Time to put this thread as a sticky thread, admin??
Sticky thread doesn't work as well as bumping threads, tried and tested already !

khuntong
04-09-2014, 05:55 PM
Sticky thread doesn't work as well as bumping threads, tried and tested already !

If the senior said so....
I guess we'll just take turn bumping this thread up then...

wilisno
04-09-2014, 05:57 PM
If the senior said so....
I guess we'll just take turn bumping this thread up then...

I'll join you ! :miao:

lockhart
04-09-2014, 07:26 PM
I'll join you ! :miao:

You are not alone... Keep this thread up and contribution coming as this lady still has a long way to recover

pepefirstlove
05-09-2014, 12:25 AM
.... It's the least we all could do

croney
05-09-2014, 04:27 PM
Up you go bro

cisco
05-09-2014, 06:07 PM
Bravooooo ...;)

pepefirstlove
05-09-2014, 11:41 PM
How do you bump a thread?

You just did :)

khuntong
06-09-2014, 09:11 AM

Who did what???

cisco
06-09-2014, 09:36 AM
Who did what??? Bro Diab ;) Bumped the Thread

lockhart
06-09-2014, 11:44 AM
Time to bump . extend warmth supports to this brave lady.

Acc. no. 1075 6113

Sextus
06-09-2014, 01:54 PM
How do you bump a thread?

Who did what???

Bro Diab did ;) Bumped the Thread

Ha ha! Now you guys are making me laugh. And how good is it to know we are giving Jennyk a laugh too?

If the fellas are making all new punters tuning in to this thread laugh too, that is yet another reason for them to contribute to help Jenny.

To those gents and ladies tuning in for the first time, there is no need to read all the pages of this thread, just the opening post and some of the longer responses perhaps. Then while your resolve is strong go straight to Jenny's account details!

duksta
06-09-2014, 01:54 PM
Let's keep this up there - send some weekend love to JennyK!

cisco
06-09-2014, 02:00 PM
Oh yeaahhh , this support will always be there ;)

khuntong
06-09-2014, 05:27 PM
I could do this all year long...

pepefirstlove
06-09-2014, 06:18 PM
It's not hard to subscribe this thread with a few clicks either.

cisco
06-09-2014, 06:43 PM
Oh yeah ....

wilisno
07-09-2014, 05:54 PM
This is the official donation thread, no strings attached ! Worthy of frequent bumps ! ;) ;) ;)

wilisno
08-09-2014, 01:51 AM
It's not hard to subscribe this thread with a few clicks either.

Keep it up bro !

AHLUNGOR
08-09-2014, 02:47 PM

Acc. no. 1075 6113

All donations large or small are most welcome.

The feel good feeling about yourself after you've helped - money can't buy !!

Cheers

BBBJ
08-09-2014, 03:24 PM

Cheers

Its true brothers,
Donate and post. Show your support. It's a definitely a worth cause.

cisco
08-09-2014, 05:30 PM
Its true brothers,
Donate and post. Show your support. It's a definitely a worth cause.

Agree ......;)

lockhart
08-09-2014, 05:36 PM
Have to endorse your post with no reservation this round!

Cheers

Jenny.K
08-09-2014, 11:17 PM
Hello,
Today is the second biggest public holiday in Korea and we wish to moon.
You should try. Your dream may come true :)
Have a great week.
Jenny

Escort
09-09-2014, 12:22 AM
Hello,
Today is the second biggest public holiday in Korea and we wish to moon.
You should try. Your dream may come true :)
Have a great week.
Jenny

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival. You know who I am.

Jenny.K
09-09-2014, 12:29 AM
Happy Mid-Autumn Festival. You know who I am.

Hi Escort,
Sorry but I can't recognise you.

Escort
09-09-2014, 12:40 AM
Hi Escort,
Sorry but I can't recognise you.

Optus Internet for iPad?

Escort
09-09-2014, 12:52 AM
How can we know the money that promised to donate really go to the account?

Sextus
09-09-2014, 01:21 AM
Just to reassure you and other casual viewers, the owners of three entire punting forums says so, all the senior members on the three forums says so, the Scarlett Alliance says so, and the brave, sweet girl herself, Jenny.K, says so.

Escort
09-09-2014, 01:23 AM
What I mean is how we know the bros really donate the money to Jenny.

Sextus
09-09-2014, 01:25 AM
Sorry Escort, I misunderstood. I have some relevant updated information about that that I will be able to post soon.

Jenny.K
09-09-2014, 01:39 AM
Optus Internet for iPad?

Hahaha, how have you been? I thought you stop punting :p

AHLUNGOR
09-09-2014, 01:42 AM

You are talking about people's conscience here !

If someone said he had donated, I'll believe him, it's his own conscience, he is the one who has to look himself in the mirror every morning ! I don't believe people will lie here!

And I believe most human hearts are warm and kind and generous !

Cheers

pepefirstlove
09-09-2014, 06:24 AM

Since you already knew and met Jenny, why not pm her and see if she can confirm to you for your sake. For anyone else, it never too late to start donating. Maybe if they want, under description: use your forum id.

Again any amount is just as big to help. Miss J with her recovery.

Escort
09-09-2014, 10:11 AM
I know Jenny for more than 5 years and met her hundreds of hours when she's working. However, after the accident I only met her a few times. It is not because I would feel scared when I look at her face, I only feel upset and angry when I see this. Her voice is as pretty as before, never change, however, all her life has changed. Jenny is the most brave and strong girl I have ever known. She's still young. She's trying every effort to live as a normal one. She's still got a long way to go in her life. Money is important to her, but it's not all. Wish what will do would warm her heart and let her know she's never walk alone.

croney
09-09-2014, 04:05 PM
Nice post Escort . You know what they say
When the going gets tough the tough get going
She must be tough. Good girl

AHLUNGOR
09-09-2014, 04:27 PM
I know Jenny for more than 5 years and met her hundreds of hours when she's working. However, after the accident I only met her a few times. It is not because I would feel scared when I look at her face, I only feel upset and angry when I see this. Her voice is as pretty as before, never change, however, all her life has changed. Jenny is the most brave and strong girl I have ever known. She's still young. She's trying every effort to live as a normal one. She's still got a long way to go in her life. Money is important to her, but it's not all. Wish what will do would warm her heart and let her know she's never walk alone.

Hey Brother Escort,

If you have met the ladies for hundreds of hours over more than 5 years, I hope you have already made a significant donation !!

Cheers

Escort
09-09-2014, 05:11 PM
Hey Brother Escort,

If you have met the ladies for hundreds of hours over more than 5 years, I hope you have already made a significant donation !!

Cheers

Don't worry. I have already made some donation during last 2 years.

AHLUNGOR
09-09-2014, 05:12 PM
Don't worry. I have already made some donation during last 2 years.

You are a good man brother, I'm sure Jenny is very grateful !!

khuntong
09-09-2014, 06:16 PM
I am truly touched with the supports that this community is giving to Jenny.. I'm sure there will be more coming, and I'm glad that I took part..

Max Impact
10-09-2014, 01:31 AM
Seems we need a bump every four hours or so just to stay on the front page. Easily done!

Sextus
10-09-2014, 02:06 AM
I promise I will be adding substantial information as to the progress of this appeal, and the difference it has meant to Jenny. Just a heads up though, please keep contributing in the meantime because compared to the number of individuals who have visited and read this thread, there could definitely be an improvement, a big improvement on the number who have made the next step to help her. Will detail soon.

In a lovely piece of news, in the shop contributors' thread, GINZA has come forward with an excellent contribution.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?44439-Jennyk-appeal-Another-thank-you-to-these-shops-for-their-support

Cheers,
Sextus

pepefirstlove
10-09-2014, 08:01 AM
Another great news indeed bro Sextus, hopefully it still reach new shops and members.

Max Impact
10-09-2014, 08:03 AM
Good on you Ginza and Wilson.

yjl11
10-09-2014, 01:41 PM
6700+ views, if everyone who visited contributed even about $20, should be good.

AHLUNGOR
10-09-2014, 02:24 PM
6700+ views, if everyone who visited contributed even about $20, should be good.

Unfortunately it doesn't work that way, but if all the members who had posted a reply here would contribute, it's not half bad.

It's footy finals seasons and the big racing carnivals, lots of brothers will be having a punt, I hope all the winners will donate a small portion of their winnings toward the young lady !! Good heart will usually bring good luck !!

Cheers

Jenny.K
10-09-2014, 02:35 PM
Hello All,

I haven't worked around for a month and I'm back to work today.
I could stop work and had two operations without much worry because your support. Thx :)
The next operation might be in 5 or 6 week. The surgeon told me that my body need to rest for a while..
I just had lunch and am soooo sleepy :( but need to back to work..
Hope you are having a good day. Xx

wilisno
10-09-2014, 03:40 PM
Hello All,

I haven't worked around for a month and I'm back to work today.
I could stop work and did two operation without much worry because your support. Thx :)
The next operation might be in 5 or 6 week. The surgeon told me that my body need to rest for a while..
I just had lunch and am soooo sleepy :( but need to back to work..
Hope you are having a good day. Xx
It's really good to hear it does make a difference ! All the best to you Jenny !

Sextus
11-09-2014, 01:16 AM
Hello All, I haven't worked around for a month and I'm back to work today.
I could stop work and had two operations without much worry because your support. Thx :)

Jenny has a part time job that she has needed to just get by. The reason she couldn't have these essential operations was because she couldn't afford to not work while she recuperated. Before this appeal, her choice was between eating and essential medical care. Some choice!

These operations are to restore some mobility into the scarred skin by cutting cross hatching into it, and they are very painful in the recovery. I can't even imagine what trying to shower is like. So it is not rest that her body is getting, but pain.

I don't know what the proportion difference between thread views and actual individuals viewing is, but the total thread views so far for Jenny's appeal over three forums is well over 10,000. So I can safely assume that there are many, many who are reading and following this thread but still haven't contributed yet. So please come forward and help give her some ease from her pain. She is the most innocent of victims of a terrible violence.

The help to her so far has been an absolute god send and she is so grateful, but it has come from a relative few compared to those who have been reading and following her thread.

I have done some rough figures from hard data I requested and have an estimate that over 95% of those following this thread have not given anything yet. And over half the not great amount, barely over five figures I regret to say, has come from just five contributors. The rest has come from about 65 other good hearted punters.

So obviously there are still many who are following this thread, which is still a very good thing, and I don't think their hearts are any less good than the other souls who have felt that helping Jenny is better than having just one less punt over the next 12 months. If they made the same simple decision to help her as the other 70 or so have, we could easily raise 10 times what has been raised - and I admit that when this began that was my secret hope . It's not so secret now! :D

Those that have helped Jenny don't be disheartened, you have already meant much to her, it just means we still have plenty of good hearted souls yet to reach. And I do think we will reach them.

wilisno
11-09-2014, 01:24 AM
Jenny has a part time job that she has needed to just get by. The reason she couldn't have these essential operations was because she couldn't afford to not work while she recuperated from them. The choice was between eating and essential medical care. Some choice. So the help to her from a relative few compared to those who have been reading and following her thread, has been a god send.

These operations are to restore some mobility into the scarred skin by cutting cross hatching into it, and they are very painful. It is not rest that her body is getting, but pain. Those many, many who are reading this thread but still not contributing, please come forward and help give her some ease from this.

I have done some rough figures from certain hard data I've received and have an estimate that over 95% of those following this thread have not given anything yet. And over half the not great amount, barely over five figures I am have to say, has come from just five contributors. The rest has come from about 65 other good hearted punters.

But there are still many who are following this thread, which is still a very good sign, and I don't think their hearts are any less good than the other brothers. So those that have helped Jenny don't be disheartened, it just means we still have plenty of good hearted brothers yet to reach. And will reach.

Just like a good AR, it doesn't mean after reading it, people will make the booking straight away, but it will be in their mind when they punt, so just help keep it in their mind !

Some might have to wait for a break with their disposable income before they can contribute, I believe those who responded will donate somehow, some time in the future if not already done so !

Charity is done under good will, not under pressure, don't push it too hard !

cisco
11-09-2014, 08:43 AM
Just like a good AR, it doesn't mean after reading it, people will make the booking straight away, but it will be in their mind when they punt, so just help keep it in their mind !

Some might have to wait for a break with their disposable income before they can contribute, I believe those who responded will donate somehow, some time in the future if not already done so !

Well said .... ;)

Sextus
11-09-2014, 03:01 PM

That is why I felt it important to post the progress of the appeal. I thought that a lot of punters might have thought that with the number of views Jenny was being well taken care of and so they didn't really need to assist. Well, I can put that thought to rest as the total number of donors is not much over 70 individuals in total !

It is safe to assume that everyone viewing this thread is a punter though, so maybe if they could have just one less punt over the next 12 months and instead contribute that amount to Jenny. Be assured this will make the kind of difference in her life that she really deserves to have.

Acc. no. 1075 6113

yjl11
11-09-2014, 11:28 PM
bumping and thanking sextus and other members cuz they awesome, hope karma find sextus and co. and many asian girls like then and them happy times.

gpeck80
12-09-2014, 10:49 AM
Bump Bump Bump

cisco
12-09-2014, 12:35 PM
BT ( bumping tread ) ;)

Sextus
12-09-2014, 07:42 PM

You are right wilisno, I'm sorry to everyone who is following this thread if I was a little bit grumpy in one of my recent posts about the slower than I expected progress of this appeal.

I've expressed myself better now, so I re-posted it above, with just a smidgon of new information like the total view numbers for this thread over three forums.

Punters on the other forums have also expressed their surprise that the appeal isn't going as well as they thought it would be. That confirms my decision to send out a wake up call to the majority of the viewers of this thread who may have assumed it would be going really well and so not need their own input into it.

I'd just like to say again that everyone who reads these forums, by their very act of reading them, must be a punter, and so they are used to splashing healthy amounts of cash on half an hour to an hour's brief pleasure.

So, if over the next 12 months they have just one tiny little punt less than they otherwise would have - say a punt that you were planning to have six months from now - and instead donate that amount to Jenny right now. :D

croney
13-09-2014, 10:57 AM
Good to see Jenny has good fighting spirit. It will get you a long way in life

Max Impact
13-09-2014, 11:41 PM
I pray that Jenny is recovering speedily.

Jenny.K
14-09-2014, 02:49 PM
Hi All,

I had yamcha at china town today. It's the first time to went to china town since the attack. I was nervous so couldn't eat much but I am happy what I have done today :) I saw a few guys who used to see me when I was working and it made me more nervous. Even they seemed to not recognise me.
It might sounds not a big deal for you but actually, it's huge for me..
I'm proud of myself :p
Have a nice day~

wilisno
14-09-2014, 03:50 PM
Hi All,

I had yamcha at china town today. It's the first time to went to china town since the attack. I was nervous so couldn't eat much but I am happy what I have done today :) I saw a few guys who used to see me when I was working and it made me more nervous. Even they seemed to not recognise me.
Have a nice day~
You need to go out more often Jenny ! Go with someone you're comfortable with, it's a shame we don't know each other well enough to make you feel comfortable ! :)

khuntong
14-09-2014, 04:11 PM
Hi All,

Have a nice day~

I have Saturday off if you wanna get a cup of coffee Jenny... Just PM me and we can arrange it.. I'd be more than happy to get to know you...

croney
14-09-2014, 05:17 PM
Good girl. Big effort. I like yumcha

pepefirstlove
14-09-2014, 07:45 PM
Hi All,

Have a nice day~

That's great first step Jenny, yes you should be proud of yourself! Glad you enjoy the day... Hopefully your nerve will die down and start to have fun again. You know we all behind you and you sure will have our support , so keep us posted.

All the best

CunningLinguist
14-09-2014, 10:21 PM
Hi All,

Have a nice day~

Good on you!
You are entitled to feel proud of yourself!
You are one brave girl.

cisco
15-09-2014, 03:44 PM
Thats great .... ;)

Sextus
15-09-2014, 04:21 PM
I hope good will and warm thoughts give you support Jenny.

Everyone's warm thoughts becoming practical help for you is a good idea too. The best one. Turning thoughts into action! :D

Account name: S.Kim
Bank: Commonwealth
Bsb: 062-016
Acct. no. 1075 6113

gggi
16-09-2014, 01:17 AM
I'm completely skint after my last donation, Jenny, but I've been passing the word around to shops that don't advertise here. Good luck!!

Sextus
16-09-2014, 01:55 PM
ggg1, that is good work. Let the shops know that there is a special shop contributors thread where they will get full acknowledgment for their help and some pretty photos!

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?44439-Jennyk-appeal-Another-thank-you-to-these-shops-for-their-support&highlight=jennyk+appeal

wilisno
16-09-2014, 06:43 PM
I'm completely skint after my last donation, Jenny, but I've been passing the word around to shops that don't advertise here. Good luck!!

Good job bro !

tuno85
17-09-2014, 12:02 AM
Well done Jenny! You should be proud of yourself. Keep it up!

pepefirstlove
17-09-2014, 08:39 AM
Acct. no. 1075 6113

Please be kind with any donation.

x11
17-09-2014, 09:12 AM
You're pretty awesome Jenny. We're all pretty ecstatic that your getting out and about as normal! !

Jenny.K
17-09-2014, 01:54 PM
Hey I'm on diet now :slobber:
I have gained 26kg after the attack and I've lost around 10kg last six or eight months. So still I need to lose around 15kg more. I think I've been lazy to look after myself. The scars on my face and body are not fixable and that thoughts or facts made me to give up to look after myself. I thought it's no point to care about my body coz I'm not gonna look better. But now I've changed my mind. I want to learn a few somethings and to look after myself. Even, it's not gonna much different. If any changes, I'll let you know.
You know actually, I feel more comfortable to come here than talk to facebook friends.
have a good one Xx
Jenny

wilisno
17-09-2014, 02:07 PM
You know actually, I feel more comfortable to come here than talk to facebook friends.
have a good one Xx
Jenny
What a lovely person you are Jenny ! I never feel too late to get to know you Sweetie ! ;) ;) ;)

khuntong
17-09-2014, 04:59 PM
Could you share a few tips on how to lose weight Jenny?? I always fail halfway...

negi
17-09-2014, 05:05 PM
Hi Jenny,
Is not the appearance that is important, is what inside that counts.
Everybody will get old and wrinkly one day, but it is still important to stay healthy and keep fit. Keep fighting Jenny, we all support you!!

cisco
17-09-2014, 05:56 PM
Hi Jenny,
Everybody will get old and wrinkly one day, but it is still important to stay healthy and keep fit. Keep fighting Jenny, we all support you!!

Pure Agree ;)

Jenny.K
17-09-2014, 06:49 PM
Could you share a few tips on how to lose weight Jenny?? I always fail halfway...

Just quit eating! hehe..
I'm gonna do running and try not to eat after 7pm. It's my plan.
If it works, I'll let you know. Or if you have an idea to lose weight, just pm me ;)

Jenny.K
17-09-2014, 07:10 PM
Hi Jenny,

hmmm.. Of course, the heart is important but the appearance is quite important.
When I was working, everyone include me care about the appearance but that time I still thought personality or attitude etc. are more important. However, now I think most people care about the appearance first then try to find out the person is good or bad. I know you try to be nice and i thanks for that. But I know what is realistic..
Anyway,it's extremely hard but I'm trying to accept what I have to and what I am.. :smile:

wilisno
17-09-2014, 07:16 PM
hmmm.. Of course, the heart is important but the appearance is quite important.
When I was working, everyone include me care about the appearance but that time I still thought personality or attitude etc. are more important. However, now I think most people care about the appearance first then try to find out the person is good or bad. I know you try to be nice and i thanks for that. But I know what is realistic..
Anyway,it's extremely hard but I'm trying to accept what I have to and what I am.. :smile:
That's true, first impression ! :-(

But, we can only be friends with those who want to be friends with us, nothing lost if we don't want to cross path !

CunningLinguist
17-09-2014, 10:22 PM
Hey I'm on diet now :slobber:
I have gained 26kg after the attack and I've lost around 10kg last six or eight months. So still I need to lose around 15kg more. I think I've been lazy to look after myself. The scars on my face and body are not fixable and that thoughts or facts made me to give up to look after myself. I thought it's no point to care about my body coz I'm not gonna look better. But now I've changed my mind. I want to learn a few somethings and to look after myself. Even, it's not gonna much different. If any changes, I'll let you know.
have a good one Xx
Jenny

Your a brave girl and an inspiration to us all!

You sound like you have a healthy frame of mind now, the rest will follow, as you exercise more you will feel better from the natural endorphins produced from exercise, the better you feel the more you will want to look after yoursself and eat more healthily, this will all reinforce as positive feedback. Some tips: eat foods that fill you up and are not calorie dense, don't cut out fat and sugar all together you still need them to feel good, drink plenty of water to give you a feeling of fulness.

cisco
18-09-2014, 06:25 PM
Your a brave girl and an inspiration to us all!

You sound like you have a healthy frame of mind now, the rest will follow, as you exercise more you will feel better from the natural endorphins produced from exercise, the better you feel the more you will want to look after yoursself and eat more healthily, this will all reinforce as positive feedback. Some tips: eat foods that fill you up and are not calorie dense, don't cut out fat and sugar all together you still need them to feel good, drink plenty of water to give you a feeling of fulness.

Good advise bra ;)

wilisno
19-09-2014, 05:26 PM
We shouldn't let the spam complaint thread overtakes the popularity of this worthwhile thread ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
19-09-2014, 06:25 PM
Acct. no. 1075 6113

Please be kind with any donation.

Anyone who wins some money from the footy and horses this weekend please make a donation, the more you give, you more you will win !! Good luck to all you kind hearted people out there !!

Cheers