PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Korean Beauty queen - Aya grand return. More lovely than before. My Goddess!!

lonelyorange
22-08-2014, 12:49 AM
Girl's Name : Aya

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : Thursday , 21 August 2014

Rates : $85/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/look : very young and extremely pretty, curvy body, enhanced boobs (36D cup)and medium bums (EST 35in), waist slim, size 6, 165cm tall (without shoes), white smooth skin with tatoos on the back , Very gentle,charming and friendly.

Roster: stay for 2 weeks (until 3 Sept)

Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

Review

I saw Aya many times more than a year ago. The experience was extremely good, and as normal for K-girls, who rotate amongst different Aussie cities, I have been waiting for her return for a long time.

Yesterday, I saw her name on the roster and called shop, which said she had not arrived Sydney yet (late plane). I therefore called the shop this morning and made the earliest booking ( as soon as she woke up and got ready). The receptionist, Jason, very helpfully confirmed my booking.

I arrived shop early afternoon and when Aya saw me, she gave me a broad lovely smile and thanked me for the "Deep-heat " pads which I bought and applied on her back/spinal area on the last few days of her stay in Sydney. The poor girl had too many big strong customers who applied too much force on her pussy and hence the back pains. She told me she could never forget my kindness to her. In fact, the last few sessions with her were very light sex and a lot of time was spent on relieving pains on her back (just above her bums). She also went to see Chinese Kungfu doctors to apply accupenture to her sore lower back. She actually did not work too much on those last few days, but she saw me as we were very friendly and I helped her with massaging her sore back.

Aya's beauty is hard for girls to compare. Her elegant and gracious look made her stand out amongst girls. I just felt so lucky to have met her so many times and got on so well with her. Many times crossed my mind that if I was available, I would make her my wife or partner (that could only happen in my dreams!!)

This time she looks different as she has operation on her boobs, now much bigger. She had very nice perky tits before. To make it manually bigger is totally unnecessary, in my opinion, but girls always think differently to men. In the end, I like her person and would forget her faked tits.

I felt that sex with her was better than with most girls. It was just so enjoyable. I did not want to say too much about the sex process but it was just superb. Just like making love to my beloved girl friend. The sad thing is that I would not be able to see her after 2 weeks and would not know when would I see her again after she left.

Today, I reminded her that she must not see big, or rough guys. She must choose small gentle nice guys. She must protect her spine/lower back area. I do not want to see her hurt again. If she was hurt again, I would feel very painful for her and the sessions with her would not be that much fun. Just wish her well for the next 2 weeks. She promised me she would select customers very very carefully.

Most punters would not be able to see her as she would either be booked by customers whom she had before or taken by the first guy who saw her, or she might not come out to say hello after checking on security camera that a guy does not look gentle and nice, or too big and strong. Good luck to any guys who could see her.