PDA

View Full Version : General talk Tipping rate

rockabilly
22-08-2014, 06:40 PM
Hey guys, after a long hiatus, last week I tried a new shop (to me) that doesn't get much of a mention here. The name isn't really relevant but I had a great massage and experience

skm
22-08-2014, 06:50 PM
It's because too many people are willing to cough up $40-$50 for a hj therefore some places expect the $40- $50 as a standard, max people should be paying is around $30 unless you get a better service. If you are concerned about the $$ next time you should just get to the topic and say you usually pay $30. Take it or leave it, you'll find most would comply.

Good luck buddy, you'll get the hang of it. Better to have one or two regulars in different shops so you build a rapport with the owner and ml.

broownwallaby
22-08-2014, 10:33 PM
I usually tip $70-100 for advanced stuffs.

rockabilly
22-08-2014, 10:49 PM
If you are concerned about the $$ next time you should just get to the topic and say you usually pay $30. Take it or leave it, you'll find most would comply.

That is interesting

brownwallaby
23-08-2014, 12:10 AM
wow, you're rich fake BW .....

bigbob
23-08-2014, 08:52 PM
I ask first never $70 more like $30-40

RottenLittlePunt
24-08-2014, 04:55 AM
I had something similar twice recently.

One girl asked for $50 for a standard ending (substandard service though), I couldn't be fucked arguing with her so I just paid it.

Previously I handed over $70 for a nude ending, the girl said she usually charges $200 but since she hadn't told me that before we started she didn't expect me to pay. I upped it to $100 (standard at most shops) since she was honest about it.

I don't mind paying the extras $$, but I expect the extra service too. For me I am willing to pay;

$30 for standard HJ
$50 for HJ GFE
$100 for NHJ GFE

Easiest way to avoid the overpriced tip is to only carry the exact cash for the massage and what you want to tip (but keep extra cash in another pocket in case you get an upgrade)

dodgeeden
24-08-2014, 02:01 PM
i usually tip $30

Maverickwylde
24-08-2014, 09:35 PM
Gee I am glad I do most of my punting down the Gold Coast. I would be broke paying the prices you blokes are talking about. Besides the fact that the happy ending usually equates to about $20 and this is included in the entry fee at some shops. You can generally get most of what mentioned above for $50. I have never tried but I reckon a $100 would have them doing the dishes at my place the morning after.

onthesly42
27-08-2014, 09:12 AM
Hey fellow punters, been away in NT visiting the family and was in darwin long enough to check out the landscape up there.
Darwin has it's fair share of legit massage places that's for sure, but it has an abundance of RnT places and I've come to the conclusion that it's this abundance of competition that had that market being the most realistic of all.
Went to a place in darwin CBD which has a fixed rate of 60 for an hour massage and 20 on top to leave happy, another 20 will get her naked and another 20 will get you full service with a CBJ included ( if can last that long after all the teasing )
After a scout around the city I found a hand full of places offered up to and including full service for around the 100, or just over. Pretty good given my last visit to green tea massage cost me 100 for a massage and HJ with clothes on and no touching allowed.
A spoke with a few girls ad most were fly in fly out gals similar to hear and some were back packers just having fun and making some coin as well. I learned that it did depend on time of day as well, if I dropped in during the day then full service was less likely to be offered but if money was shown then it would still be done on request. But at night the music in store would be up loud enough to cover the moans of the girls and the clients,
The market here seems like a dead set rip off compared to up there and I for one am gonna be prepared to walk out if the price doesn't start to come down

Good luck brothers

gpeck80
27-08-2014, 06:02 PM

brownwallaby
27-08-2014, 06:32 PM
so far I have no issue with pricing. In my last punt recently I met someone new, had NGFE, and she was thankful with 30 on top of shop fee, hugging me endlessly before we parted

texass10in
28-08-2014, 09:26 AM
The trend seems to be to ask $50 and settle for $30 for standard. If you're a regular you will see some flexibility on price and services offered. Always agree the price before the action to avoid an awkward confrontation. If you don't, you should likely pay what's asked, or it could get ugly. Avoid all this weirdness by hitting the GC where $50 in most places sees the HJ inclusive. Brisbane is overpriced.

wunderboy
30-08-2014, 03:46 AM
I agree that Brisbane is way too overpriced. I think we should never pay more than $30 for extra. Otherwise you might as well just go for full service.