PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Koren Aya - incredibily beautiful. Dangerous as falling in love with her too easy

MandenMan
22-08-2014, 11:46 PM
After I saw AR on Aya yesterday, I wanted to go to see how beautiful this Korean girl is as quickly as possible. I love beautiful K- girls, but the description of her comparable to beauty queen and her beauty way above other girls really make me curious. Before lunch, I called the shop and luckily was able to book her for a late afternoon spot. All her earlier sessions were fully booked. I arrived shop earlier than my booking time just to avoid missing my time slot. Below is my experience after seeing her.

Aya

PRICE: For a very very young and pretty Korean girl, top value for money.

LOOK: Aya is in her early to mid 20's. Her elegant looking face definitely better than most girls。 Extremely beautiful. She wore a red bikini which exposed her sexy and long slim body. Every angle of her just perfect. She is very friendly and polite. Her English is good enough to have nice conversation. Very warm girl friend feelings.

BODY: About 163 cm tall with curvy body (enhanced boobs). Her skin is slightly tanned. Waist is small and bums are medium.

SEX:

When I saw Aya in the waiting room, I was totally absorbed by her beauty. What was said about her was absolutely correct. I felt lucky too to be able to meet such a pretty girl. Her smiles are friendly and warm.

Inside the room, Aya took off her tops and revealed her nice curvy body. I immediatley held her tightly and cuddled her. She put her head on my shoulder just like a kitten.

She asked me to lie on the bed to let her do a nice cat-bath. Later, she gave me CBJ (a deep throat). She varied her speeds in sucking and also in depth. She did CBJ very well.

I started with the mish position and pounded her pussy strongly. She yelled loudly and her moaning made me very excited. She used her soft hands to rub my back and bums while I was fucking her. Her reactions were very strong,Her facial expressions made me feel that she was enjoying the sex with me. She is so beautiful that my eyes could not stop staring at her face and body. At one stage, I felt I have fallen in love with this pretty girl.

I changed to doggy to continue fucking her and to enjoy her rear view. I came very strongly after about 5 min.

RECOMMENDATION: Aya is definitely a good choice. The danger is that I might fall in love with this girl, but after she left in 2 weeks time, I would have a big hole in my heart. Should I avoid the danger? I know myself, very soon, I would go back and see her again.