PDA

View Full Version : Weekend in Sydney

Need_32
24-08-2014, 11:05 AM
Hi guys

I've been reading heaps in the forums. I'm heading to Sydney for a weekend with some mate, where from Brisbane the unlucky state from what I've been reading lol. I see a lot is talked about on private message. Could someone message me with the best massage/nude/hj placers around city and kings cross area. Thanks in advance.

AHLUNGOR
24-08-2014, 11:46 AM
Hi guys

I've been reading heaps in the forums. I'm heading to Sydney for a weekend with some mate, where from Brisbane the unlucky state from what I've been reading lol. I see a lot is talked about on private message. Could someone message me with the best massage/nude/hj placers around city and kings cross area. Thanks in advance.

Welcome to Sydney brother !

To get good advice you may need to give more info about what you like mate : you like them young, MILF , slim, curvy , sensual or strong massage, Asian or Caucasian ?

But then again, you may already have: must be younger than 32! Have tits bigger than 32 ! And will give at least 32 min of part II in a 60 min session........haha

Cheers

Need_32
24-08-2014, 12:14 PM
Haha very good.

young, Asian, strong massage... I'm all over it in brisbane I go to the best placers in town. But don't wanna walk around like blind Freddie when I get down there.

Cheers mate

TMC (free cage girl)
24-08-2014, 01:28 PM
Darlinghust road has 3 different Thai massage shop.

i for got the name of massage shop, It's opposite side of empire Hotel.

I have been once before Thai lady was good massage and I recommend you traditional massage!!

If you looking for Nude HJ massage. i recommend you At Michell on New south head road!

enjoy your travel!