PDA

View Full Version : 22 Rydalmere Grace - Korean girl with devil's body. Hope she could return soon

Biggerbanana
25-08-2014, 01:10 AM
Girl's Name : Grace

Shop : 22 Rydalmere

Date of Visit : Sunday , 24 August 2014

Rates : $90/30min ; $160 per hour

Size/shape : Very Curvy body, medium boobs (35in C-cup natural tits) and medium bums (est. 35in), waist (est 27in)。 devil's body, , size 8, 167cm tall. Average look. Snow white smooth skin.

Roster: 2 days in Sydney (today last day)

Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath (safe sex only)

Review:

I called this shop after seeing in their roster that they have a new K-girl, Grace, working from yesterday. The receptionist, Joe, told me that Grace would be in his shop for only 2 days. He thought that she is good and has sexy body. She came from interstate and would return home tomorrow. I made a booking and arrived at the shop in late afternoon.
When Grace came to say hello, I found her look very average, but her snow-white body and sexy curves made me very interested still. She took me upstairs to her room after I paid for 1 hr. I followed Grace upstairs and was really impressed by her long snow-white legs while walking behind her.

After she took off her bikini tops, I was excited by her good size snow-white tits. Her tits are round and firm. Grace's English is very good and we communicated without any problem. She told me she would work in this shop for only 2 days and would return to her interstate home tomorrow.

Grace gave me nice CBJ and then started with CG first for about 5 min. I felt that her pussy was still very tight as she is in her late 20s.

I then went on top and gave her pussy hard poundings. Grace made quite big noise. She held my arms very firmly and squeezed me hard when she yelled loudly. This showed that she was excited by my penetration movements. All the time, her legs and body moved with my movements, kind of in co-operation with me. I kept pounding her hard until I came. Her tight pussy gave me the urge to shoot in the doggy position. After shooting, my dick felt so relieved.

It is a pity that I met another nice girl today, but like Nana whom I had about 10 days ago. Hello and then go bye. Roger must try to bring this beauty back to his shops ASAP. I missed Grace.

22Brodie
09-01-2018, 03:02 PM
Hi brother thank you for your review today we have new students Yuki super diamond package

Amy 20yo Singapore students sweet girlfriend service today on
http://22rydalmere.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/C4D73A58-1B39-4228-B38E-DCF3B88AD841.jpeg

22Brodie
16-01-2018, 11:31 AM
Hi brother thank you for your review
Today we have new students Lora new to this industry

22Brodie
17-01-2018, 11:49 AM
Hi brother thank you thank you for your review.
We have new new girls now.
Helen on today booking welcome

22Brodie
18-01-2018, 05:33 PM
Hi brother thank you for your review
Today we have new students Fiona and Sisters Amy and Michell young and super diamond package

22Brodie
20-01-2018, 10:59 AM
Hi brothers Thank your review today we have new girls Fiona very beautiful young sexy fresh and juice. Photos on

Today New Fiona just arrived Sydney sweet pretty
http://22rydalmere.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/IMG_9126.jpg

22Brodie
24-01-2018, 10:24 AM
Hi brother thank you for your review today we have new students Anie super diamond package

22Brodie
06-09-2018, 08:50 PM
Thank you for your review today we have new girls