PDA

View Full Version : General talk RnT with most extras?

abc85
25-08-2014, 02:26 AM
Hey fellas,

I'm looking for a place that offers the most extras with good looking horny girls.

Extras as in daty/bbbj/fingering/cock slides. I haven't ever been to a full service joint and I don't really like the idea of going to one (yet).
I probably don't even mind full service if it was offered in the heat of the moment but not from a brothel if you get what I mean.

Any suggestions on place or girls in Sydney would be great thanks

Nejums
25-08-2014, 02:56 AM
Yeah...Good luck getting that kind of info...

Here's a hint: Take a punt (or many) and find out yourself!

wilisno
25-08-2014, 04:09 AM
Alarm bell's ringing again ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
25-08-2014, 09:24 AM
Alarm bell's ringing again ! ;) ;) ;)

Interestingly from a foundation member !

insanekicker
25-08-2014, 10:29 AM
good on ya mate find out for yourself!

aussiegaigin
25-08-2014, 10:48 AM
Interestingly from a foundation member !

Typical newbie, come in asking lots of questions, without bothering to read previous reports

wilisno
25-08-2014, 11:38 AM
Typical newbie, come in asking lots of questions, without bothering to read previous reports
Newbie ? Registered on 06/03/2012 !

khuntong
25-08-2014, 01:17 PM
Probably a true lurker and observer (sounds like me till a few months ago)... Hahaha.

abc85
25-08-2014, 02:51 PM
Damn some of you guys are ruthless. pretty paranoid and make alot of assumptions. Sorry I don't have the money or chance to go punting all the time.

I have been to places like poplar Thai and central mainly but just looking for something more without going to a place like ginza or 533. Also I don't live in Sydney so I don't want to throw money away.

Anyway if you guys don't want to share never mind.

AHLUNGOR
25-08-2014, 03:08 PM
Damn some of you guys are ruthless. pretty paranoid and make alot of assumptions. Sorry I don't have the money or chance to go punting all the time.

I have been to places like poplar Thai and central mainly but just looking for something more without going to a place like ginza or 533. Also I don't live in Sydney so I don't want to throw money away.

Anyway if you guys don't want to share never mind.

Hey brother abc,

Don't get upset. This is just the way it is, the kind of services you are asking:

Extras as in daty/bbbj/fingering/cock slides.

You are not going to get this in run of mill RnT shops in Sydney, they are available of course, but either for regulars to the individual MLs or people pay extra premiums for, either way, you are Not going to get this information in the open forum. You are basically asking for FS style services in a massage shop - it's hard mate.

So my suggestion to you is, you are better off going to places like 5 Star or Ginza if your budget allows or to 64 Tarenpoint or 533 and get those services and forget about getting them in a massage shop. from my experiences, by the time you do get these types of services, it will almost always added up to more expensive than what you would have got in a FS shop and FS shop is always better facilities like with ensuite bathroom, proper size bed, mirrors, mirrors on the wall or on the ceiling etc....................haha.

Good luck mate

Cheers

:cool2:

timtam
25-08-2014, 03:18 PM
Yeah brother
Some of the punters in here are vicious if you haven't read their ar or others before asking. I know some of us are lazy to read thousands of ar.
You will get some gentleman like me who will help you answer.
Just go to a brothel and ask for everything except the sex part. And until you can't control it anymore then u can have sex. All the more it is a cheaper option. All these places are the same brothel or massage parlours as it is a place of men relieving himself with the help of another person.

AHLUNGOR
25-08-2014, 03:21 PM
Yeah brother
Some of the punters in here are vicious if you haven't read their ar or others before asking. I know some of us are lazy to read thousands of ar.
Just go to a brothel and ask for everything except the sex part. And until you can't control it anymore then u can have sex. All the more it is a cheaper option. All these places are the same brothel or massage parlours as it is a place of men relieving himself with the help of another person.

Hi brother timtam,

You really are a good gentleman mate, some pretty sound advices there.

Cheers

:smile:

wilisno
25-08-2014, 04:05 PM
Yeah brother
Don't make it sound cynical mate, I don't go to RnT shops, so I don't get upset if he hasn't read my AR on the massage scene, because I have none !

You're frequent visitor of the forum, of course you should know these kind of questions could land a massage shop into trouble with the council if someone answered it and gave details, that's why it should be avoided, that what it's all about !

El_nino
05-09-2014, 02:00 AM
Take the advice of these experienced members. I do more massage than fs and price is one of the factors for me. I used to get excited when a ml offered more than just massage and I'd jump at the opportunity until I started to actually add it up and figured out it was cheaper to go to a fs place for he extras. Also after a couple of bad experiences with extras from a ml, it just wasn't worth the extra dough.

cisco
05-09-2014, 02:20 AM
I smell rats ;)

local
05-09-2014, 03:43 AM
Maybe some people don't realise that although they might only want "NON FS" they really need to go to an FS place to get everything they want (without the actual FS ending) !!

GoldfishMan
05-09-2014, 09:55 AM
Just go to a brothel and ask for everything except the sex part. And until you can't control it anymore then u can have sex.
That was exactly what I did with Porya! Although it was for a different reason. On my first session with her, she told me that she used to work in a Thai massage place and was a fully qualified practitioner. I'd always had a fantasy of fucking a super hot masseuse while having a "legit" massage, so in my second visit I asked her to "just do massage on me". I'll tell you, her massage skills were fantastic!!
Anyway, when she asked me to "turn over please", there was only one muscle left that she had to massage, with her pussy of course! It was one of the best sessions I had!!

simon123
05-09-2014, 04:29 PM
yea I agree.. its hard to get these information out esp with massage palours.. better off at fs place to be honest

Oneonone
05-09-2014, 04:44 PM
If you don't want fs and go to a fs shop then you are probably best to ask which girl does the best massage that way you reduce the risk of getting a girl that is hopeless at massage.

WHITEDUDE
06-09-2014, 11:11 AM
I find FS shops are cheaper, cause you get to fuck. If you go to a massage joint, if the ML gets you horny & you get coned into extras it could work out more than a FS shop & you dont get to fuck!

aussiegaigin
06-09-2014, 01:31 PM
Hey fellas,

I'm looking for a place that offers the most extras with good looking horny girls.

Another point to remember is that the shops don't offer the extras, the individual girls do. You could get a different response from each girl.