PDA

View Full Version : Girl info New Monday group girls ! 370 pitt chambers Arcade massage 0403713499

holistic hands
25-08-2014, 10:43 AM
Today new Japanese girl Miho and Nana . Both first day work !! If you are interesting about our new girls can book two girl do double service !:love:

AHLUNGOR
25-08-2014, 10:48 AM
Today new Japanese girl Miho and Nana . Both first day work !! If you are interesting about our new girls can book two girl do double service !:love:

Hi Teresa,

Any descriptions on the new girls ? both are Japanese and they know each other ?

If they are friends then a double session by them could be very interesting, otherwise, if today is the first time they meet, then.............................. :question:

holistic hands
25-08-2014, 12:03 PM
Hi AHLUNGOR .
Miho she is Japanese girl . and Nana she is chinese girl .different style and both first day today . They are start making friends today haha .:cool2: when you come to visit ? I Will organize your first visit

AHLUNGOR
25-08-2014, 12:39 PM
Hi AHLUNGOR .
Miho she is Japanese girl . and Nana she is chinese girl .different style and both first day today . They are start making friends today haha .:cool2: when you come to visit ? I Will organize your first visit

Hi Teresa,

I am a very lazy person and not very adventurous, for me to visit a new shop and try a new girl, I need some encouragements like magic numbers and alphabets such as: 36, 37, 38 and D, DD and E Cups if you know what I mean, I am patient and happy to wait for the right lady .............haha

Have a nice day

Cheers

:smile: