PDA

View Full Version : General talk Ginza vs TP64/533 Willoughby

sven1201
26-08-2014, 01:06 AM
Hey guys,
I was just curious if any of you have been to both Ginza and TP64/533 and can compare the quality of girls between the shops? I've heard a lot about Ginza but I'm not too sure if I want to spend that extra when I've been a regular at TP64 and their service is quite good.

I have noticed however that a lot of the ladies at TP64 are usually a lot older than I would expect, usually 30's and above. Are Ginza girls actually in the lower 20's age and still provide great/better service compared to the likes of 533 and TP64?

Some insight would be great. Cheers!

bigzig
26-08-2014, 01:13 AM
I prefer Ginza to TP64. Been to TP64 a couple of times, both times were shit. I know there are quite a few good ARs for TP. Ginza, been a few times, never had a bad punt. Girls are much younger too. Haven't tried Willoughby yet.

Only issue with Ginza is a lack of discretion. Hate waiting around in the big room next to others. Actually, it's prob an issue with most asian brothels, the cauc ones try a bit harder to get discretion.

sven1201
26-08-2014, 01:18 AM
Is the entrance to Ginza discreet? I heard it was in the city, so I would hate to have a big fat sign on my head saying I'm walking into a brothel if you know what I mean lol What other places would you recommend ? Preferably looking for a good PSE experience

timtam
26-08-2014, 02:32 AM
All these places with girls who will provide you with pse, just read the ar bro.

I agree that Ginza has girls from 18-25. Tp64 and 533 various ages.

I am not comparing looks as that is slack and every one has personal tastes.

swag
26-08-2014, 04:48 AM
Ginza doesnt even seem like a brothel from the outside as it looks like an old school house in the city and they also dont have any big signs saying Ginza. There is also a back entrance in the small street behind.

AHLUNGOR
26-08-2014, 09:23 AM
I prefer Ginza to TP64. Been to TP64 a couple of times, both times were shit. I know there are quite a few good ARs for TP. Ginza, been a few times, never had a bad punt. Girls are much younger too. Haven't tried Willoughby yet.

Only issue with Ginza is a lack of discretion. Hate waiting around in the big room next to others. Actually, it's prob an issue with most asian brothels, the cauc ones try a bit harder to get discretion.

If you are concerned about waiting area discretion, try 244 Paddington, they have 4 separated sitting cubicals, very private, punters wouldn't be facing off each other while waiting

Cheers

black knight
26-08-2014, 11:26 AM
I have been to 64, 533 and many others.
They all are very good , though I do like Ginza quite a lot.
You should try them..start at a Silver Prem
if you like. .

A-men
26-08-2014, 12:00 PM
Been to all three and I personally prefer Ginza mainly because it's within the CBD area and girls are younger (and provided I have the extra cash).
Having said that, never had a bad punt at both 533 and TP64. The girls are quite good as well..
I think this is more like personal preference.. its hard to compare.. just my 2 cents..

astro boy
26-08-2014, 04:39 PM
I have had some gems at 150 or less that would put shame on some 250 plus girl's

Oneonone
26-08-2014, 05:14 PM
They re not even in the same class, it s not valid to compare 150/hr shop to 250+ /hr one.

Have to agree with you more often and not its the $250+ per hour girls that lack the service or class of the $150 shops.

Lancelot
26-08-2014, 05:32 PM
Been to all three too. 533 is my favourite. Ginza maybe younger and prettier but not even factoring the price difference I've always enjoyed myself more at 533 - raunchier and more experienced.

the doctor.
26-08-2014, 07:08 PM
There are exceptions, of course.
definitely

xzy61187
26-08-2014, 08:17 PM
The girls at Ginza are definitely younger

the doctor.
26-08-2014, 08:24 PM
The girls at Ginza are definitely younger
You will be surprised how many might be close to thirty... they told me..

CunningLinguist
26-08-2014, 09:10 PM
I have been to 533 and Ginza, but not TP64 (which seems similar to 533 from what I have read).
I can't think of one area that 533 is better in except it is cheaper, but you get what you pay for.

Item

Ginza

Cost
budget
cheaper then other agencies

Age range
35-50
18-35

Services
all up to anal
same, but not as many anally inclined girls

Discreetness
Not very, just up from a bus stop and no back entrance
Back entrance

Professionalism
lacking
Very professional

Reliable booking time
not always, sometimes late and even cancel
Always

Substitutes girl
Sometimes they give you the wrong girl on purpose
Never

Mama/papasan
Usually rude
Always polite

And no I have no connection to management of either place.

DragonHead
26-08-2014, 10:13 PM
533 towels are washed in house and leaves a musty smell on your skin.

Ginza's towels are professionally cleaned and have no smell.

bbbccc123
27-08-2014, 12:10 AM
What about ginza vs mygirmsdorm or bluemoongirls?

hikhik
27-08-2014, 12:45 AM
Interesting topic Sven 1201. I've visited all three shops and generally find that the extra prices at Ginza get you a younger WL. Of course younger doesn't always mean better and doesn't necessarily mean better looking either. And of course that is totally subjective. So how to decide. It's not about the shop in the end, it's about the WL. Use th AR on the forum to help guide you to what you like and who delivers a good service.

27-08-2014, 01:20 AM
Totally differnt level of shops, how 533 & tp64 can vs Ginza???

533 & tp64 are in the hell. Ginza is in the heaven.

sven1201
28-08-2014, 12:19 AM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Thanks heaps for all your input guys :D

Now I have the hard task to slowly tick each one off, to see all the people I've been keen to see from all the AR's I've been reading, but it also seems Ginza has a lot of rotation with the girls and some of them disappear really quickly so now I feel like I should be going there first before completing my quest to see a few from 533 and tp64! hahah like for example, that JAV actress girl who is getting announced this fri, sooo tempted to spend that little bit extra to experience this first hand, as she might be gone in a flash!

sven1201
28-08-2014, 12:20 AM
Anyone have any quick recommendations for PSE experience with big tits (hopefully not that chubby, not fake tits) at Ginza they can refer me to? Looks to be all of them are just about dissappeared now except for maybe Liz in the cheaper range, otherwise have to spend big for diamond class? And either way I dont think they are PSE type girls too..

bigzig
28-08-2014, 02:15 AM
Anyone have any quick recommendations for PSE experience with big tits (hopefully not that chubby, not fake tits) at Ginza they can refer me to? Looks to be all of them are just about dissappeared now except for maybe Liz in the cheaper range, otherwise have to spend big for diamond class? And either way I dont think they are PSE type girls too..

Just go diamond if you are 'trying out'. May aswell get the best service :D

Nathan2392
28-08-2014, 02:20 AM

From the diamond range, I hear that Momo/Angelina are definitely PSE girls. Based on my experience, Catherine is definitely PSE. She knows what she's doing and she's damn hot man. She managed to make me cum 3 times and she was hoping to make me cum 8 times haha. But maybe next when I book her for 2-3 hours she can do that. :P

If you want a definite PSE, wait for the gal who Wilson is hooking us up with. She'll come around when she's ready.

sven1201
29-08-2014, 04:05 AM
Which one of those girls do you say has the best/biggest (real) tits? Definately keen to blow 3x the amount for amazing experience

goulash
29-08-2014, 05:56 AM
I must say I would not have compared 533 and Ginza. Girls and price point are different. If you get anything approaching 533 service from Ginza girls (everything up to an including rimming and anal from most girls) then I'm spending my money at Ginza from now on!

I've always considered 533 to be the cheap, reliable, anything goes punt and Ginza the younger, sweeter, relaxed punt.

Also, j-girls generally give me pause to perform because they are sweeter and giggly, which is often off putting, although I do hate the full on PSE that 533 often gives you. Maybe that's why I like Thai girls... but I digress...

What class of Ginza girls give 533 style service without the howling, the grey used look in a j-girl package?

wilisno
29-08-2014, 07:10 AM
I must say I would not have compared 533 and Ginza. Girls and price point are different. If you get anything approaching 533 service from Ginza girls (everything up to an including rimming and anal from most girls) then I'm spending my money at Ginza from now on!

I've always considered 533 to be the cheap, reliable, anything goes punt and Ginza the younger, sweeter, relaxed punt.

Also, j-girls generally give me pause to perform because they are sweeter and giggly, which is often off putting, although I do hate the full on PSE that 533 often gives you. Maybe that's why I like Thai girls... but I digress...

What class of Ginza girls give 533 style service without the howling, the grey used look in a j-girl package?
If Ginza girls are just like 533 girls in providing services and looks, they wouldn't be charging twice as much ! ;) ;) ;)

Oneonone
29-08-2014, 08:40 AM
If Ginza girls are just like 533 girls in providing services and looks, they wouldn't be charging twice as much ! ;) ;) ;)

Cant help but wonder? Have you ever been to 533??

It was only last month that I saw a girl at 533 that also worked at Ginza and I didn't pay Ginza prices at 533!

Having been to both shops I would say that as a rule the girls are younger at Ginza, they do less jobs in a shift and don't supply as good a service but again that depends on what your are looking for.

If you want kissing, dfk or bbbj or daty then you are more likely to get it at 533 than at Ginza. The premises are slightly better at Ginza than 533.

Personally I would rather save the money punt with an experienced woman get good service and go twice as often.

But in the end its up to the customer and Ginza must be doing something right or they wouldn't be still going, and 533 must also be doing something right both have their specific range of customers they are marketed towards.

rooter
29-08-2014, 09:19 AM
Just one point bro oneonone .
All girls at Ginza do kissing, DFK, BBBJ and let you DATY them (actually most of them love DATY ;)
How Deep the D is in DFK varies from girl to girl ;)
Some girls gently and sensually put their tongue in your mouth whilst others thrust it all the way down to your tonsils ;)

CunningLinguist
29-08-2014, 09:25 AM
Just one point bro oneonone .
All girls at Ginza do kissing, DFK, BBBJ and let you DATY them (actually most of them love DATY ;)
How Deep the D is in DFK varies from girl to girl ;)

I would make a slight correction to this by saying:
"All girls at Ginza are supposed to do kissing, DFK, BBBJ and let you DATY them"
Most do but sometimes you get one that doesn't ...

wilisno
29-08-2014, 09:26 AM

It was only last month that I saw a girl at 533 that also worked at Ginza and I didn't pay Ginza prices at 533!

Having been to both shops I would say that as a rule the girls are younger at Ginza, they do less jobs in a shift and don't supply as good a service but again that depends on what your are looking for.

If you want kissing, dfk or bbbj or daty then you are more likely to get it at 533 than at Ginza. The premises are slightly better at Ginza than 533.

Personally I would rather save the money punt with an experienced woman get good service and go twice as often.

But in the end its up to the customer and Ginza must be doing something right or they wouldn't be still going, and 533 must also be doing something right both have their specific range of customers they are marketed towards.
Yeah, lately a few girls have to leave Ginza, too crowded ? Or too competitive, or a third reason ? So the ones that are confident to measure up will go to a higher priced shop !

wilisno
29-08-2014, 09:33 AM
I would make a slight correction to this by saying:
"All girls at Ginza are supposed to do kissing, DFK, BBBJ and let you DATY them"
Most do but sometimes you get one that doesn't ...
You can get all of those services at 12 Bellevue, that doesn't mean they can command the Ginza prices ! ;) ;) ;)

sinver
29-08-2014, 09:36 AM

I been to 533 once only and, having been to Ginza for months now, I thought the ambiance was really a big contrast, the girl was raunchier yes, but I think ambience was kind of a great deal for me... I can only say they are both worth the money, but you get what you pay for and thus Ginza is still my fav

TP, always heard of it but the travelling is a bit too out of the way