PDA

View Full Version : General talk Appeal for Jenny K, an innocent soul doused in petrol and burnt by criminals

Sextus
27-08-2014, 04:37 PM
Hi Guys,

I post in the Sydney forum and here is a thread I began there recently with the valuable assistance of other members.

And in their rush to help poor Miss Jenny K, the heart of Sydney's punting community has since been revealed. I am sure that same heart beats as strongly in Melbourne, that you have the same respect and appreciation for WL's, and an awareness of the danger their work can have the potential to put them into. So I am posting the thread here. Apart from the OP, there are many comments posted in the thread to fill you in on the context.

It would be truly appreciated by all involved if you could also help out Miss Jenny K. In 5 years, 10 years, 20 years, her innocent soul will still be living with the consequences of what happened. And it is now that we can all pull together to help her against these future times.

cheers, and thanks guys.

Sextus :D

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?44148-Appeal-for-Miss-K-a-sweet-soul-doused-in-petrol-and-burnt-by-criminals

Sextus
13-09-2014, 11:41 AM
How is this appeal going down in Melbourne guys? Every view of this thread has been one punter, so that is getting on for nearly 300 of you. Feel free to say that you have put your hand up to help Jenny. Otherwise you are doing your good works in silence. Shout it out mates! cheers, Sextus