PDA

View Full Version : If you look the part ..

local
27-08-2014, 06:58 PM
Ended up in Brisbane overnight after a job on Monday.

Walk up from my hotel to Albert St, a chinese takeaway/sitdown place, (been there for years) near Margaret St.

Sitting down, I of course notice all the asian beauties sitting around for dinner and those walking by.

Made eye contact so well with one by herself, she (without asking) decided to move next to me for a frank discussion.

Her: You local.
Me: Hehe.
Her: I not seen you here before.
Me: Um.
Her: You need guide ?
Me: Only around you.
Her: What you mean ?
Me: So how much is this gonna cost me ?
Her: $200.
Me: Really, too much, how about half that, but maybe after a few hours we’ll see ?
Her: Ok, lets go back to my place.

She took me around the corner to a highrise in Margaret St, where she has a 1 bedroom unit.

Now, I am thinking what a damn shame I spent that money for a hotel room....

I left around 4 AM with a donation on the table on the way out.

Its not hard to find these students (& yes she is a real student) & I have to say I luv this part of Brisbane.

CunningLinguist
27-08-2014, 07:06 PM
Her: You local.

She was right on the money when she said that :)

local
27-08-2014, 09:21 PM
She was right on the money when she said that :)

hehe.

funny, was there years ago.... in fact was in many places over the years.

rockabilly
29-08-2014, 09:22 PM
If you look the part

Does this mean you looked good dressed in a suit, looked like a punter or looked very horny :D

Seriously, I wasn't aware of pickups at Asian restaurants. What made you "Look the part" for her to approach you? And not sure what need a guide means?

CunningLinguist
29-08-2014, 09:23 PM
Does this mean you looked good dressed in a suit, looked like a punter or looked very horny :D

Seriously, I wasn't aware of pickups at Asian restaurants. What made you "Look the part" for her to approach you? And not sure what need a guide means?

A bulge in your ... back pocket :)

local
01-09-2014, 06:39 PM

Look the part has nothing to do with how you are dressed.

Its seems, most of you guys are just too young to understand, what an old (yes 50 to 60) fart can do and more so has knowledge to do.

rockabilly
01-09-2014, 10:08 PM
Please enlighten us

jimmyp
02-09-2014, 03:51 PM
I always thought I didn't "look the part" as I am the wrong side of 40?

RottenLittlePunt
02-09-2014, 04:05 PM
Look the part has nothing to do with how you are dressed.

Its seems, most of you guys are just too young to understand, what an old (yes 50 to 60) fart can do and more so has knowledge to do.

I am totally confused by this story. You make it sound like "looking the part" is something we should aspire to, but in the OP "looking the part" got you solicited by a prostitute. Not really sure if that is something I would be gloating about.

rockabilly
05-09-2014, 09:47 PM
Went for a look just for the hell of it on Monday night 8:45pm, it was dead, no lady's any where to be seen, so maybe it needs to be on a different night?

Question is.... did you look the part? :cool2:

BrainSex
07-09-2014, 10:44 AM
Went for a look just for the hell of it on Monday night 8:45pm, it was dead, no lady's any where to be seen, so maybe it needs to be on a different night?

Maybe things are right under your eyes. Just go to any place a couple fo times and actually get to know the student workers, make conversation and of course, look the part.