PDA

View Full Version : Bamboo Massage Jenny : A Young Taiwanese Girl That Knows Her Massage..

khuntong
27-08-2014, 08:01 PM
Monday night, Got nothing to do, although I promised myself not to go on any punt this week to save up for an appeal for Jenny (Other bros are more than welcome to join this good cause), but my little brother couldn't hold his horses.. So he begged me to call the shop. As usual, Summer picked up..
I asked her if Jenny is available, she said Jenny is busy.. She will be available in 15 minutes.. Sweet, I'll be there in 10 (Since I only live 5 minutes away)...

On my way there, the rain started pouring.. And I was like "WTH???" So I ran...... again...... Lucky I was only a minute away when the rain happened.
Greeted by Summer, she recognised me from the mixed-up booking I had with June two weeks ago (I think she will remember me more as a regular later on.. :slobber::slobber: ). Got introduced to Jenny, Gosh she is hot!! Wearing a red top, smiling at me.. Actually, I would call her cute rather than beautiful.. Her smile will melt any gentleman's heart... Then went into the room. Jenny asked me how long I would like to stay. Was gonna say one hour Cos I really don't think much can be done if it's only 30 minutes session (considering there is part 1 and part 2 in the session), but opted for 30 minutes instead (Thinking of the good cause still)...

Jenny took the payment, went outside and came back after I got undressed... She then asked me what I wanna do in the session, go straight to body2body or start with a massage first.. I said "I'll leave it up to you, cos you're the expert". She laughed, and said "But you're the boss".. Hmmm, nice atmosphere built in the room. I like it...
Then the massage started, and I regret a little bit that I didn't get the hour option.. Her massage is really good and strong, and she seems very experienced in the massage department. I really enjoyed it. 10 minutes into session, she started rubbing some oil into my back and there we go with the B2B... I gotta say that she could've put more oil to my back in the B2B part, but I didn't say anything that time cos I was just enjoying myself.. Then she did one thing that really turned me on : breathing in and out near my ears.. You gotta love that man....

Turn over, magic words I've been waiting for.. Her hands are on my little brother, who must be happy now, while we shared an eye contact. She gave me "I wanna fuck" look, makes me so horny by now. Her hands are very skillful around my brother, and then she sucked my nipples which are very sensitive.. Love it love it love it...... Her hands speed up on my little fella, while she's giving me the look again.. At this rate I was so horny and couldn't think clearly anymore.. So I woke up and played with her nipples left and right.. She didn't mind, so Happy Birthday... Soon after that, the volcano erupted...

Such a short yet very memorable session.. Other bros who are interested to have a session with Jenny seriously need to book at least 1 hour session, so you guy can enjoy the part 1 as well as part 2 to the fullest....

After that, she wiped me with hot towel and cleaned me up... On my way out, Summer asked me who I liked better, June or Jenny...
I told her my honest opinion, which I'm gonna keep for myself... Hahaha...
:cool2::cool2::cool2:

Max Impact
27-08-2014, 08:07 PM
How much were the extras please?

khuntong
27-08-2014, 08:34 PM
50 include B2B and nude HJ bro Max