PDA

View Full Version : General talk Where do you go to spoil yourself?

The Captain
27-08-2014, 08:43 PM
Haven't been out for a few weeks and going to spoil myself.

I'm thinking of heading to Midas for a change from the normal thai RNT.

Any Midas suggestions for day shift tomorrow greatly appreciated.

But also, I'm curious where other people go to spoil themselves or keep for a special occasion? Just RNT, not really into FS.

That favourite place where you've never been disappointed and always know you'll have a great time.

gggb
27-08-2014, 09:07 PM
Midas has been reviewed plenty and girls that I remember having a good time with would be Jade (heavily reviewed), Apple and I think her name was Summer (?). Those would be the 3 I remember, I've been a few more times but either forgotten their names or wouldn't recommend their services.

To spoil myself..... I've noticed my tastes have just been getting more and more expensive :cry:

I started at 501 Newtown massage with $80 punts.... and now I'm doing $300-500 1 hour punts because.... well the penis likes what the penis likes.

I'd say establishments I'd recommend for RnT for spoiling myself would be the Romeo's, Juliet, Midas range.... they seem to do the trick for me. Pretty girls with CBJ and a massage, no real surprises and no haggling for extras (usually).

FS depends on what I'm in the mood for but - Ginza, Top127 (although it doesn't seem to get much attention these days and I think it's great value), Croydon219 Elizabeth St, Stiletto, 5Star... I feel these establishments have been reliable for me at least and I don't think I've ever had a bad time.

The Captain
27-08-2014, 10:05 PM
Midas has been reviewed plenty and girls that I remember having a good time with would be Jade (heavily reviewed), Apple and I think her name was Summer (?). Those would be the 3 I remember, I've been a few more times but either forgotten their names or wouldn't recommend their services.

To spoil myself..... I've noticed my tastes have just been getting more and more expensive :cry:

I started at 501 Newtown massage with $80 punts.... and now I'm doing $300-500 1 hour punts because.... well the penis likes what the penis likes.

I'd say establishments I'd recommend for RnT for spoiling myself would be the Romeo's, Juliet, Midas range.... they seem to do the trick for me. Pretty girls with CBJ and a massage, no real surprises and no haggling for extras (usually).

FS depends on what I'm in the mood for but - Ginza, Top127 (although it doesn't seem to get much attention these days and I think it's great value), Croydon219 Elizabeth St, Stiletto, 5Star... I feel these establishments have been reliable for me at least and I don't think I've ever had a bad time.

thanks for the info. i guess the weird truth I don't want to face is that there probably isn't that much difference between Romeo and Juliet and Midas. had my best times at Romeo cause I always caught a cab there when pretty pissed, but Juliet, well, a slightly formulaic let down and Midas has actually been hit and miss the three times I've been. I guess it's all about the girl. I always think it's going to be pretty awesome, and obviously it's pretty good, but more often than not leave feeling a bit let down. I'll just have to suck it up, be a man, get massaged by hot naked chicks and jerked off and think myself lucky we got so much choice! cheers

khuntong
27-08-2014, 10:51 PM
I could only recommend what's obvious for FS - Ginza Club, always hit, never miss...
RnT Speaking I have a new favourite : Bamboo Massage at 27 / 650 George Street.. Been there 3 times, so far so good.. Mamasan (Summer) is always friendly, and really helpful with the booking..

The Captain
27-08-2014, 10:55 PM
That's interesting. I know Bamboo gets good reviews here but I saw a pretty dud review at Hooker Looker and it kind of put me off.

Is the Nude HJ always on offer at Bamboo? I'd hate to go there and not get that. cheers

khuntong
27-08-2014, 11:10 PM
That's interesting. I know Bamboo gets good reviews here but I saw a pretty dud review at Hooker Looker and it kind of put me off.

Is the Nude HJ always on offer at Bamboo? I'd hate to go there and not get that. cheers

Hmmm.. They've just opened for 3 months, so they're brand new.. Not a big massage place, but pretty clean.. Nude HJ so far I'm getting 3 out of 3 trials.. So I guess yes it is.. But then again I read a review about Angela (never met her) who charged for nude HJ and didn't really deliver.. I've tried June, Jenny, and Kim.. And they all delivered.. With a big bang!! Always safe to follow the reviews bro.. It works for me so far anyway.
:D

Max Impact
28-08-2014, 12:48 AM
I think Monday to Friday at Bamboo is more the go. As with most city RnTs.

Nathan2392
28-08-2014, 02:14 AM
For me I do a bit of both. Recently I got bored of FS since none of the top agencies had any interesting girls. Until GINZA came with Rina and Nina. Trying out Rina tomorrow and cannot wait how she's like! But besides that, I've been to SF only and was gonna try CBD 378 but every time I SMS them, I never get a reply until 5-6 hours later.

rooter
28-08-2014, 10:43 AM
For a total R & T pampering you can't beat the Korean places like Romeos Mastige and Midas.
I go to the Chinese and Thai places regularly and they are great and a lot cheaper but the experience is nothing like the Korean places.
The Korean places cost you as much as FS but sometimes you just can't be fucked fucking and just want to be showered, lathered, massaged, bodyslided, teased and jerked off by a hot young girl, you usually get a pussy slide and tit fuck too - and they throw in a cbj just for good measure.
If I just want an R&T I regularly go to the Chinese/Thai places but every now and then to spoil myself I'll go to Romeos or Midas.

rooter
28-08-2014, 10:45 AM
oops dup post ...

Fisher
28-08-2014, 10:53 AM
Im more fs than rnt but when i feel like rnt i see mimi at burwood.
Never left dissapointed after being in mimis sensual hands.

pepefirstlove
28-08-2014, 05:15 PM
Hmmm.. They've just opened for 3 months, so they're brand new.. Not a big massage place, but pretty clean.. Nude HJ so far I'm getting 3 out of 3 trials.. So I guess yes it is.. But then again I read a review about Angela (never met her) who charged for nude HJ and didn't really deliver.. I've tried June, Jenny, and Kim.. And they all delivered.. With a big bang!! Always safe to follow the reviews bro.. It works for me so far anyway.
:D

How old is June roughly? I'm pretty keen this week

the_boss_king
28-08-2014, 05:50 PM
best places to spoil yourself ginza and midas. no contest there :slobber::slobber::slobber:

khuntong
28-08-2014, 06:15 PM
How old is June roughly? I'm pretty keen this week

She told me she's 30, but I swear to God she looks like mid 20's... She's working tomorrow, make a booking with Summer (she prefers phone calls rather than text message) earlier because she's soooo popular, and let us know how it went...

pepefirstlove
29-08-2014, 11:46 AM
She told me she's 30, but I swear to God she looks like mid 20's... She's working tomorrow, make a booking with Summer (she prefers phone calls rather than text message) earlier because she's soooo popular, and let us know how it went...

Awesome info. I'm only flying in back to Sydney Friday evening, so hopefully she available Saturday.

TMC (free cage girl)
29-08-2014, 11:53 AM
to see my bartender friend.

I drink with some girl there, i talk about shit but they likes it. :cool2:

khuntong
30-08-2014, 10:13 AM
Awesome info. I'm only flying in back to Sydney Friday evening, so hopefully she available Saturday.

then you'll have to wait till next week bro... Girls in Bamboo has a pretty fixed roster (and they only work 1-2 days a week.. Haven't found a girl that works full time there... Yet)
Either Summer try to keep them fresh and energised for the job, or the girls are just looking for some extra money to survive in this wild city (I know some girls work to afford their shopping spree)..

TMC (free cage girl)
30-08-2014, 11:31 AM
i went to the bar last night my self. saw one man who looks around 50 age. the man was drinking scotch by his self at counter.

i seated next of him because of counter was full of people. i started talk with this man, he told me, his wife left his house 2 days ago.....

he spoiled his self by scotch. he is irish man, he is very good guy but he looks like little bit dump last night. im no sure the reason for his wife left his place. but it's looks very sad......

he left the place around 1am. it was very cold weather last night, I hope hi will find new way to enjoy his life.........

after that sad man left, my mexican girls show up!!:cool2: my friend, the bartender talk nice to my chicks , i take 2 girls to CBD hotel for fun:cool2:

after i finish 2 shot for each mouth. i was worry about that man......

pepefirstlove
01-09-2014, 07:42 AM
then you'll have to wait till next week bro... Girls in Bamboo has a pretty fixed roster (and they only work 1-2 days a week.. Haven't found a girl that works full time there... Yet)
Either Summer try to keep them fresh and energised for the job, or the girls are just looking for some extra money to survive in this wild city (I know some girls work to afford their shopping spree)..

Yeh I did missed out on this gem, hopefully next week will get the chance to meet her. Thanks for the info nonetheless.

i went to the bar last night my self. saw one man who looks around 50 age. the man was drinking scotch by his self at counter.

i seated next of him because of counter was full of people. i started talk with this man, he told me, his wife left his house 2 days ago.....

he spoiled his self by scotch. he is irish man, he is very good guy but he looks like little bit dump last night. im no sure the reason for his wife left his place. but it's looks very sad......

he left the place around 1am. it was very cold weather last night, I hope hi will find new way to enjoy his life.........

after that sad man left, my mexican girls show up!!:cool2: my friend, the bartender talk nice to my chicks , i take 2 girls to CBD hotel for fun:cool2:

after i finish 2 shot for each mouth. i was worry about that man......

Hmmm bro Yamada, I started read your story, thought you would let that man join you at the hotel.... Guess your just a selfish bastard :p

dufour
01-09-2014, 08:21 AM
I tried Bamboo on Saturday. I didn't expect it to be in a high rise set up but it was really clean and classy setup.
On arrival I was disappointed none of the girls mentioned on this forum were rostered on.

But it was my lucky day because a girl Daisy was having her first day working there :) :) :)
They said 21yo and I can believe it as she was cute, rocking body and excellent English.
Short and slim with interesting tattoo on her side.
Daisy told me she was new at Bamboo but has worked at other places and will only work Sat there but also a new shop in Pitt St on other side of world square.

Massage as very good and she is great company.
Best visit for 2014 for me by long way so looks City Saturdays for me lol

khuntong
01-09-2014, 11:43 AM
I tried Bamboo on Saturday. I didn't expect it to be in a high rise set up but it was really clean and classy setup.
On arrival I was disappointed none of the girls mentioned on this forum were rostered on.

But it was my lucky day because a girl Daisy was having her first day working there :) :) :)
They said 21yo and I can believe it as she was cute, rocking body and excellent English.
Short and slim with interesting tattoo on her side.
Daisy told me she was new at Bamboo but has worked at other places and will only work Sat there but also a new shop in Pitt St on other side of world square.

Massage as very good and nude and more available :)
Daisy cheekily told me she was very horny because she had been busy for a couple of months with Uni work.
Best punt for 2014 for me by long way so looks City Saturdays for me lol

I'm glad you like her bro.. Summer has been telling me how good she is (apparently they're friends), and ask me to try her myself.. But I just don't have enough sources to do that.. I might give it a go this week though, cos she looks really cute in the picture (Summer showed her pics to me from her phone)... :D

TMC (free cage girl)
01-09-2014, 02:55 PM
Yeh I did missed out on this gem, hopefully next week will get the chance to meet her. Thanks for the info nonetheless.

Hmmm bro Yamada, I started read your story, thought you would let that man join you at the hotel.... Guess your just a selfish bastard :p

hahaha:cool2: I don't like to see naked man of body. i wouldn't like to ask him for 4 some. but, If my Mexican girl want to fuck with the man.
I can let her look after him. I always talk with people outside, I like to talk with any age,nationality person. if it was in BAR i always buy drink for them.

Latina are very good for fuck. when i get cum. 2 girls always open mouth for me at same time. sometime i give them half and half. so they don't need to fight for my sperm.:cool2:

TMC (free cage girl)
02-10-2014, 06:07 PM
I spoil my self with Mayu last night.

I still having harmony since last night.

you wanna see her pic? she is fuckin soft!!