PDA

View Full Version : Private girls - Trinity Starr

gggb
27-08-2014, 08:58 PM
Saw this WL on the private girls website.

Loved the photos and decided to take a punt.

After some back and forth communication found out she is no longer doing FS but is doing erotic massage now.

$200 for the hour and although I was disappointed, I still decided to give it a try.

Photos are a a little old and photoshopped but definitely is her.

Had a great chat and enjoyed the massage and happy ending.

Lots of teasing throughout the whole experience and enjoyed the conversation.

We even had a sit down chat for another 2 hours after and probably would have ended up chatting away the whole night if I didn't signal that I had to go.

YMMV ofcourse and extras may be available (she did offer me some, which I took up, but also mentioned that she offers them on a client by client basis, depending on things like how much she clicks with the client, cleanliness of the penis etc.)

Would I return - Yes, I found the price was right for me on this one and I had a great time.

hikhik
30-08-2014, 12:59 AM
Hey gggb. Good AR. Nice to see more reviews of privates. Can you tell where you saw her ad. I have googled it and every site comes up with her page removed.

swag
30-08-2014, 09:17 AM
Where can i view her photos/info? I can't find her on Private Girls.

gggb
01-09-2014, 11:59 AM
I guess her page got taken down within the last month...

Might be because she is no longer doing FS and just erotic massage.

If you want her details I'm happy to PM them.... shame her photos are gone though, IMO they were pretty good.

Cheech
25-09-2014, 12:54 PM
Hello gggb,
I wanted to ask if you could please send me details for Trinity Starr. Thanks in advance. Cheech

gggb
26-09-2014, 01:36 PM
Hello gggb,
I wanted to ask if you could please send me details for Trinity Starr. Thanks in advance. Cheech

Hey Buddy,

sent the details via PM, best of luck.... I haven't been back since (too many to try on my list at the moment and never enough money).

The details I pm'ed are the same details that you'd find on reviews on her on other sites btw, for anyone else who is interested in trying their luck.