PDA

View Full Version : Hornsby142 Judy

blitz
27-08-2014, 10:48 PM
dropped into 142 at about 12:30pm the other night. no cars parked out back so I thought great, not too busy. how wrong I was. Amanda shuffled me into the massage room at the end of the hall and said "shouldn't be too long". I waited about 15 minutes before Amanda came back in. she apologised for the wait and offered me some water. I was fine and happy to wait.
About 5 minutes later the door opened and a cute little thing popped her head in and introduced herself as Judy." are you happy with me? " she asked. was there any other answer other than yes. she grabbed my hand and led me upstairs.
I had a shower and as I got out she greeted me and helped dry me off. I helped her remove her clothes before she grabbed me and started with a bit of lfk. we moved to the bed and moved straight into dfk with plenty of touching.
Judy's bbbj was fantastic and I let her go at it for about 10 minutes before flipping her over and returning the favour. on went the dom and without boring you with all the details, we went through a whole range of positions before I finally finished off in doggie. I think cim may have been possible but she said she couldn't do It at the moment as her lips were cracked.
we talked for a bit, her English isn't the greatest but we managed before she started more bbbj and finished me off with a hj.
Judy is very pretty with a great body and small but perky boobs. if you want straight up gfe with a young, energetic and outgoing girl, you can't go past Judy.

Hornsby142
29-08-2014, 11:51 AM
dropped into 142 at about 12:30pm the other night. no cars parked out back so I thought great, not too busy. how wrong I was. Amanda shuffled me into the massage room at the end of the hall and said "shouldn't be too long". I waited about 15 minutes before Amanda came back in. she apologised for the wait and offered me some water. I was fine and happy to wait.
About 5 minutes later the door opened and a cute little thing popped her head in and introduced herself as Judy." are you happy with me? " she asked. was there any other answer other than yes. she grabbed my hand and led me upstairs.
I had a shower and as I got out she greeted me and helped dry me off. I helped her remove her clothes before she grabbed me and started with a bit of lfk. we moved to the bed and moved straight into dfk with plenty of touching.
Judy's bbbj was fantastic and I let her go at it for about 10 minutes before flipping her over and returning the favour. on went the dom and without boring you with all the details, we went through a whole range of positions before I finally finished off in doggie. I think cim may have been possible but she said she couldn't do It at the moment as her lips were cracked.
we talked for a bit, her English isn't the greatest but we managed before she started more bbbj and finished me off with a hj.
Judy is very pretty with a great body and small but perky boobs. if you want straight up gfe with a young, energetic and outgoing girl, you can't go past Judy.

Lovely Judy is working today :)