PDA

View Full Version : Bamboo Massage Miranda

gummy74
28-08-2014, 02:35 AM
Ok...so this is the lady that came highly recommended by Summer saying she is prob the second prettiest girl to Tina who works on Sundays. So waited until her rostered day Tuesday last week to book her in. She was almost booked out when I called so was lucky to get a spot. Anyway, she is def very young and pretty. Not my type though. She has darker skin (I prefer fair skin) and not the prettiest face, but def a killer body...not the usual skinny type I go for, but killer curves on I would say perky a size breasts. The clincher is her youth....so beautiful! Very innocent and whilst she knows her way around a mans body, with a decent massage, she just didn't do it for me. She did absolutely nothing wrong, and am sure other bros would def go for her and be repeat customers, but I know my type of girl....gonna go back to June who is a bit older and with whom I just click well with. Whilst the younger ones are nice to look at, you just don't have the same service. For those interested, she gave a nude body slide as well and handjob for 100 all up...no extra for the slide. She was very patient with me, and tried her best to help me. Let me know if any of you bros need any further details

ouch
28-08-2014, 08:53 AM
Bro gummy I am one of her avid fans. Could not agree more with ur assessment but her body floats my boat . I like pale or dark. If pretty they pretty darkness irrelevant..I have seen her on several occasions when had lucky early finish at work. Always leave with smile on my face a sweetheart

AHLUNGOR
28-08-2014, 10:11 AM
Is Miranda from Taiwan ?

Just wondering if she is the same person I am thinking of ?

Cheers

GreenL
28-08-2014, 10:17 AM
Is Miranda from Taiwan ?

Just wondering if she is the same person I am thinking of ?

Cheers

are we thinking of the same person lol?

AHLUNGOR
28-08-2014, 10:19 AM
are we thinking of the same person lol?

Summer would know that Miranda too !

GreenL
28-08-2014, 10:33 AM
Summer would know that Miranda too !

yup, and the description of her features is identical.

ouch
29-08-2014, 05:45 PM
Not even close boys I know them both1 Thai 1 Taiwan Miranda far better body..

ouch
29-08-2014, 05:46 PM
Oops Thai Miranda better body

GreenL
29-08-2014, 06:47 PM
so are you saying this miranda at bamboo is thai?

ouch
29-08-2014, 08:54 PM
Yes she is.