PDA

View Full Version : My WTF Punt

mabi
28-08-2014, 09:18 PM
hello all punters, yesterday I decided to visit alexia because I had read a lot good reviews about this WL. After a few texts between us, then we settled the booking time and I got her address as well. I managed to come down 10 earlier, and then I gave her a call, but she hung up my phone, and texted me that she was about 10 mins behind, that is fine, because I came 10mins early. I walked around the apartment and found the entry at primerose st which she told me to come there. after 10 mins I sent her message to remind her about my appointment. NO RESPONSE. I didn't know what was going on. I kept waiting other 10mins, I gave her a ring, the phone was ringing but no answer. I was feeling so disappointed but I still wanted to wait for another 10mins, then I rang her again, the phone was ringning but no one answered.

After 30mins I sent a text message to tell her I was still waiting outside the apartment. But NO RESPONSE. I believed she had overbooked with another punter. I decided to leave and sent her a message that I would report her on the forums.

About 1 hour later she texted back on 2 numbers 0428 219 264 and 0428 068 229. she said she apologized for not picking up my call and didn't reply my message. She made up a story that she dropped her fuking phone and it was broken, she had to go through icloud to find my number and she offered me $50 discount for next visit. What a fuking lame story. She thinks everyone is stupid or she is smarter than everyone.

I texted her back that I wanted to visit her now, but NO RESPONSE AGAIN haha. I am writing this message to tell everyone know and stay away from this bitch.

There are hundreds of WLs out there, so lets pick the good one to have fun with, don't waste time on those shitty bitch like alexia. I am gonna spread this message to everyone.

At the end of day I ended with another chick. Good fun tho.

Cheers

Nathan2392
28-08-2014, 09:36 PM
Sorry to hear about your dud punt bro. Where'd you manage to find her anyway?

mabi
29-08-2014, 12:33 AM
Sorry to hear about your dud punt bro. Where'd you manage to find her anyway?

I found her on locanto first, then saw her review on punterplanet(.)com. the punter planet Admin deleted my review about her. they are shit

texass10in
29-08-2014, 01:02 PM
Can I use you $50 off if your not going to? :grimace: