PDA

View Full Version : Gold Coast forum

rockbreaker
29-08-2014, 12:13 AM
Hi Admin,

A suggestion. Many of us in qld would welcome a separate section for Gold Coast. Is that possible?

local
29-08-2014, 07:23 PM
Hi Admin,

A suggestion. Many of us in qld would welcome a separate section for Gold Coast. Is that possible?

Heck, there is hardy stuff in brisbane, which is really QLD as a whiole...

Why not ask for cairns/townsville whilst your at it. (they would just as useless).

Just use Brisbane as a state forum, Maybe a rename is required instead.

rockbreaker
01-09-2014, 11:23 PM
I am sure a lot of us would appreciate a separate forum for Gold Coast. Is the admin reading this?

wilisno
01-09-2014, 11:38 PM
I am sure a lot of us would appreciate a separate forum for Gold Coast. Is the admin reading this?
No one can stop anybody posting Gold Coast stuffs on the Brisbane forum, Bro Local has answered your question already !

local
02-09-2014, 01:55 AM
No one can stop anybody posting Gold Coast stuffs on the Brisbane forum, Bro Local has answered your question already !

If you really want a "Gold Coast" forum, what you really need to do is to actually be able to show a need for one.

How ?

Simple, you have to overload the Brisbane/Qld forum with genuine posts which should be gold coast related and maybe start each thread with say "GC - then the normal topic"

The admins will then be able to see the need for a split.

So don't bitch & complain without showing the need !!

(My apologies to the admins, I've done enough forums over the years......:grimace:

wilisno
02-09-2014, 04:44 PM
If you really want a "Gold Coast" forum, what you really need to do is to actually be able to show a need for one.

How ?

Simple, you have to overload the Brisbane/Qld forum with genuine posts which should be gold coast related and maybe start each thread with say "GC - then the normal topic"

The admins will then be able to see the need for a split.

So don't bitch & complain without showing the need !!

(My apologies to the admins, I've done enough forums over the years......:grimace:
You're not replying to me, right ? Even though you're quoting my post ! ;) ;) ;)

Yeah, I don't think the combined Brisbane and Gold Coast forum can be bigger than Sydney, while Sydney doesn't have the need to split into Newcastle, Central Coast and Wollongong forums !

Moreover, Sydney,Melbourne or Brisbane is just a name for the section, it doesn't have any boundaries within the states !

local
02-09-2014, 10:00 PM
You're not replying to me, right ? Even though you're quoting my post ! ;) ;) ;)

Nah, just restating so the clowns might understand.

I wouldn't dare to counter you, oh great one :cool2:

pommychris
23-12-2014, 07:32 AM
i would love to see more detailed entry's on the gold coast .