PDA

View Full Version : Other Gosford (Yandina Rd) - Natalie - wrong career!

Clitster
30-08-2014, 09:12 AM
Found myself on central coast so thought I'd try one of the places in the local paper - chose place called 5 Star on Yandina Rd. $100 for 30 mins - seemed ok.

At a new place I always make mistake of listening to the old fella rather than the head. Two girls available - first one nice body, face - good looker. Second not so good but had nice smile and sensed more friendly. Old fella won and I went with the looker - Natalie or Nicole - began with N. BIG MISTAKE.

First warning - after shower she immediately wanted me to lie down - no hug, kiss etc.

Got better - no kissing, no touching boobs (too sore), no touching neck (too sensitive) and best one I've ever come across - no DATY because she is allergic to saliva! At this point cut my losses, at least doggie position was allowed so quickly came, showered, dressed, moved on.

The set up at the place is good, clean, comfortable etc and probably shouldn't judge place on one visit but if the rest of the girls are anything like this one do not bother. I should say the girl seemed pleasant enough talking before and after but intimacy or any sense of tease or eroticism was completely absent. This girl really should not be in this job.