PDA

View Full Version : General talk Back stepping

D-93
30-08-2014, 07:07 PM
I've been to a few places where they have the bars on the ceiling for back stepping but never had it done to me before and I'm curious about what it's like. Is it something you need to ask the ML to do or do you need to have a longer session?

Max Impact
30-08-2014, 08:26 PM
I thought back stepping was what you did when you walk in a brothel and all you see is pork chops.

CunningLinguist
30-08-2014, 09:23 PM
Back stepping is actualy what you do when you are doing stand up doggie and the girl pushes too hard against the bed head trying to get deeper penetration!

CunningLinguist
30-08-2014, 09:26 PM
I've been to a few places where they have the bars on the ceiling for back stepping but never had it done to me before and I'm curious about what it's like. Is it something you need to ask the ML to do or do you need to have a longer session?

I used to get back stepped all the time from thai WLs years ago. It depends on how much muscle you have and how heavy they are and what technique they use, it can range from a light touch to remedial, to painful.

TMC (free cage girl)
30-08-2014, 09:45 PM
back step sounds good! I will ask to my SGF2 for Back step with cow boy hat! :cool2:

hikhik
30-08-2014, 09:58 PM
Back Stepping is great, as long as the ML knows what she is doing. It can be quite intense as she using her entire body weight focused through her feet to massage you. Perhaps ask yourself how you find the pressure from a more regular massage style? If your ML is putting all her effort in and your not feeling it, then try Back Stepping. Besides for stepping on my back, I enjoy stepping on my glutes and the back of my thighs.

CunningLinguist
30-08-2014, 10:00 PM
I remember this thai WL that used to back step me while standing on the ball of her foot!

Licker
30-08-2014, 10:54 PM
It is good, but the ML needs to really know what they are doing.

I've had a few times at a legit Thai massage and it feels good.

khuntong
31-08-2014, 01:07 AM
I don't know if they still do that, but 1B QVB massage has the bars on the ceiling. Candy used to put them on use when I had a session with her...

local
31-08-2014, 01:56 AM

Be very careful.

Its just so easy for some idiot to "fix" your back permanently !!

Occasionally I need my back done, and over the years I have found very few so called "professionals" know what they are doing.

AHLUNGOR
31-08-2014, 02:02 AM
You should only let the experienced ml to do back stepping for you, otherwise, it will do more harms than good !

Candy ex 1B QVB is an expert , she is overseas at the moment !

Other mls who can do this property:

Coco from Stanmore

Eva from shop 9, 741 George St

Cheers

TMC (free cage girl)
31-08-2014, 03:59 AM
You should only let the experienced ml to do back stepping for you, otherwise, it will do more harms than good !

Candy ex 1B QVB is an expert , she is overseas at the moment !

Other mls who can do this property:

Coco from Stanmore

Eva from shop 9, 741 George St

Cheers

Hi Mr Alungor (massage AR master)

I have idea for new style of acupuncture service!!

young German girl with Big boobs with naked for acupuncture with Happy ending!!:cool2:

I want to try!!!

x11
31-08-2014, 11:20 AM
so.. the girl gives you a prick... and then you give the girl a prick.... lol. I like it!!!

TMC (free cage girl)
31-08-2014, 03:04 PM
so.. the girl gives you a prick... and then you give the girl a prick.... lol. I like it!!!

blonde curly hair German girl wear doctor cos with red lip gross.

we lie down on the bed as naked. the girl no smile and prick body. she talk with me face to face 10cm away infron of my face.

massive DFK until the ends. brutal way we have to stay in the bed for while. she will ask for take off dress and HJ after that!!!:cool2:

D-93
03-09-2014, 11:18 PM
I didn't consider the harm back stepping could do. I'm not that curious about it anymore.