PDA

View Full Version : General talk Current Top A-Cup Thread

goulash
31-08-2014, 01:48 PM
OK, I've said it before, but I like A-cuppers. The bigger the breasts, the bigger they are in the way.

A-cups are normally on small WLs, which is my preference. A waxed A-cupper with 533-style service... Mmmm...

Trouble is I haven't seen many about, not even massage, in a while. Who are your current top picks?

AHLUNGOR
31-08-2014, 02:37 PM
Kelly the body, the best A Cup !!

And Penny the Thai gal not far behind !

Oneonone
31-08-2014, 04:24 PM
Mimi at 533 missing at present and Kiki at 533.

I like all boobs except the really large ones and like you bro find the smaller ones really fun.

At present Yuna and Sara have very nice boobs although they are both probably size B, Yuna has a great body and Sara is not far behind.

I don't usually go for large boobs however I do prefer natural and for me the best are Katherine unfortunately she is not around at present I hope she returns.

In the meantime I will continue my search for the ultimate in boobs and working ladies for that matter.

verbatim2
31-08-2014, 10:34 PM
Kelly the body, the best A Cup !!

And Penny the Thai gal not far behind !

Where are these ladies?

wilisno
31-08-2014, 11:03 PM
Where are these ladies?
SnowLotus !

local
31-08-2014, 11:24 PM
I have to admit I tend to like A & B's, depending upon situation, but more so A's.

Anything D & above, I consider that they should be training them to walk !!

I definately don't like enhancements, though I did go out for a time with a reverse job... she actually had a reduction.

There is also several very good reason to like A's (again depending upon situation.

Max Impact
01-09-2014, 12:43 AM
I like A, B, C, D, E and F. Enhanced and natural.

I'm kinda picky like that.

TMC (free cage girl)
01-09-2014, 05:34 AM
I like X cup natural boobs. I never met and never touch!!! but i would like to have a Spanish with bbbj and cum on boobs.

If the x cup girl let me use it for facial massage with her boobs. i will bring my face scrub from my house:cool2:

tonyphil55
01-09-2014, 08:01 AM
Any size boobs are good but even better if they have large nipples

TMC (free cage girl)
01-09-2014, 03:02 PM
Any size boobs are good but even better if they have large nipples

I forgot talk about nipples! Nipples must light pinky colour and sweet taste like a water melon:cool2: