PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Thai girl Minnie

syphon
31-08-2014, 04:50 PM
Last year when 1/200 Katherine st Chatswood was owned by the gorgeous "Annie", she had a girl named Minnie working there. Anyone know where Minnie is working now?

Oneonone
31-08-2014, 05:02 PM
Last year when 1/200 Katherine st Chatswood was owned by the gorgeous "Annie", she had a girl named Minnie working there. Anyone know where Minnie is working now?

Sorry mate no idea but I sure would love to fuck that Annie may be I should have gone back and tried my luck.

Biethestarr
31-08-2014, 06:30 PM
Sorry mate no idea but I sure would love to fuck that Annie may be I should have gone back and tried my luck.

Yeah I caught Annie way too late in the game when she was "manager" rather than massaging! She was such a tease, I kept on offering her more and more money for massage + extras and she always refused as she "had boyfriend" (shop owner?). She always waxed me (downstairs, front & back lol) though after Mint had left. She always said it was easier "with the skin tight" so I always talked her into slipping out of her dress / singlet / shorts down to her undies, and rest assured I was powerfully "at attention" for the whole waxing session! I'm sure Freud would have something to say about erotic hot waxing sessions haha but we all have our vices... Otherwise we wouldn't be on this forum :slobber:

One time after waxing (and diligently ensuring that ALL the area she waxed was thoroughly moisturised and powdered....which obviously set my hard-on to "concrete" levels!) she asked me if I wanted massage + happy ending. I said "of course" and proceeded to try & get her to be the therapist (again, no offer of $$$ could convince her!) so she went to find another girl working. To my surprise she came back in and said "all girls busy" and immediately started talking dirty & giving me the best CHJ of my life! After 2 mins her sixth sense picked up that another girl was free and she immediately stopped and said "I'll get another girl to finish you" and walked straight out!

I still go back to 200/1 Katherine for waxing, normally it's Nikki (Thai) or Sasa (Shop Owner, Chinese MILF) that does the job. Neither is as skilled at waxing as Mint or Annie unfortunately... Cindy does a great sensual massage there, works Mondays there, at Artarmon on Thurs / Fri.

Apparently Annie went to go study at TAFE Beauty Therapy, if anyone knows where she works now or has her own shop, please let us know! Even if it's a legit shop now, I'd happily see her for legit waxing and / or massage!!

Peace

Birthestarr

syphon
31-08-2014, 09:07 PM
Haha... I knew the mere mention of the amazing Annie would generate posts (it always does) but would really like to know where Minnie is working!! Pm me if you know.

syphon
01-09-2014, 09:29 AM
Someone knows!

syphon
01-09-2014, 11:23 PM
Thanks guys! Can't wait to catch up with her.

Biethestarr
02-09-2014, 12:22 PM

Hey Syphon,

Sounds like you're a winner! I've never seen Minnie but if she's worth tracking down (like you have!) she must be worth it!

Care to share where she now works, or send me a PM? ;)

Peace,

Biethestarr

Shadowman
04-09-2014, 09:43 PM
Hey Syphon,

Sounds like you're a winner! I've never seen Minnie but if she's worth tracking down (like you have!) she must be worth it!

Care to share where she now works, or send me a PM? ;)

Peace,

Biethestarr

Hey me too!!!

cisco
04-09-2014, 09:59 PM
Where ? Which shop ?

formula44
13-10-2014, 03:06 PM
Can anyone pm me re annie too ?

the_boss_king
13-10-2014, 03:16 PM

can you pm me please

Bawal
13-10-2014, 03:26 PM
Why is Annie so special? Could you please pm the her specialities and how to get in touch :) thanks heaps