PDA

View Full Version : General talk South African girl named Love

Thelowlife
31-08-2014, 08:45 PM
Hello, I seen this South African girl 3 times at the exceller brothel in bankstown in span of 3 years. It was the best sex ever. But I haven't been able to find her anymore, it's been around 1 year since I last seen her. On the search part of this website it says she is at 311 princess highway but I called and they have no idea so the listing is probably outdated.

Does anybody know where I can see this girl? Thanks

Mr Crash and Burn
31-08-2014, 08:57 PM
Was last seen at Ultimate Relaxation Ingleburn but that to was around 12 months ago.

Agree though, a great fuck indeed.

Thelowlife
31-08-2014, 09:58 PM
Was last seen at Ultimate Relaxation Ingleburn but that to was around 12 months ago.

Agree though, a great fuck indeed.

Is that a brothel though? Or just massages? She is the best fuck ever best body, beautiful face EVERYTHING!

AHLUNGOR
01-09-2014, 12:18 AM
Hello, I seen this South African girl 3 times at the exceller brothel in bankstown in span of 3 years. It was the best sex ever. But I haven't been able to find her anymore, it's been around 1 year since I last seen her. On the search part of this website it says she is at 311 princess highway but I called and they have no idea so the listing is probably outdated.

Does anybody know where I can see this girl? Thanks

If you got best sex ever from her !

Why did you only see her 3 times in 3 years ??

GreenL
01-09-2014, 12:33 AM
haha I guess if you see her everyday you'll find her not that attractive no more. Just like the misus, that's why we punt lol.

max_power
01-09-2014, 01:16 AM
Love is long gone. She does not work in industry anymore or so I've been told. Totally agree one of my best roots ever

Thelowlife
01-09-2014, 09:26 AM
Love is long gone. She does not work in industry anymore or so I've been told. Totally agree one of my best roots ever

She could Be out of the country. The 2nd time I seen here she said she was at America for a year or so, so chances are she might come down here after a while. Hopefully, but I don't want to keep calling exceller brothel and annoying the workers there.

wthing
01-09-2014, 09:42 AM
From what I heard she is only keeping on with selected few private clients, but still in Sydney...

Thelowlife
01-09-2014, 09:56 AM
From what I heard she is only keeping on with selected few private clients, but still in Sydney...

Bro please hook me up!

Mr Crash and Burn
06-09-2014, 04:15 PM
If you only saw her 3 times in 3 years, then you would hardly rank as a regular!!