PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Korean Princiess Aya - 3 more days left and might never return. Real sad

lonelyorange
31-08-2014, 10:39 PM
Yesterday, I made a booking to see my favorite girl, Aya, in late afternoon. She put on a light green gown when she came to take me to her room. She looked like a sex goddess. As she got up late every day and started work from 3p.m., she looked very fresh when I saw her. Every time I saw her, I found her prettier.

I asked her how she had been since I last saw her. Mr AR link on that visit as below:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?44152-Korean-Beauty-queen-Aya-grand-return-More-lovely-than-before-My-Goddess!!

She said she had a break for two days as she got too many bookings and had insufficient time to rest. Many of her customers are young guys who banged her pussy very hard and for long time. Her pussy was very sore. She told me she was already very selective in choosing customers (big guys no chance to see her). Still she got hurt. After taking some medication from her doctor, she felt better and hopefully would be able to complete her 2 weeks' stay in Sydney. Her final day of work will be Wednesday. Many of her regular customers know her departure date and will definitely come to see for the last time to say goodbye. Hence, trying to come to see her without booking will almost be impossible to see this beauty.

The sad news which she gave me was that after this Sydney tour, she might go back to Korea soon and might not return to Australia to work again. I told her I would miss her a lot. She said she will miss me too (how touching!!).

On the sex side, both Aya and I fully got into the game. She tried to give her the best to make me happy, made the sexiest moans and moving her body to make my body enjoy her pussy most. She even used her hands to push my waist to go faster. I was really strong but always mindful of the fact that her pussy could get hurt easily. I used a lot of caution. Sex with her was very careful and gentle. Not hard and fast sex. Nevertheless, sex with Aya was much better than sex with all my old girl friends.

When the time was up, I still did not have enough of her, and I wanted to extend the session by another hour. I called the receptionist, Jason, with my phone. He said I was luck and also he was sorry, Aya had a booking right after me, but the customer called to say that he could come and then Aya had another booking in half an hour's time. Jason said as I am a regular customer, he would allow me to extend another 45 min. so that her next customer would not need to wait for more than 15min if he came on time. I gladly took his offer.

The next 45 min of happy time passed so damned quickly. I wanted to extend again. Aya said she wanted me to stay as well. But when I called Jason, he said customer had arrived and waiting already. I therefore need to come out quickly. He said he could book a time for me before Aya leaves the shop. I immediately agreed and so I know I would be able to see Aya at least one more time before she goes.

After she has gone.........