PDA

View Full Version : Other Bad luck at Snow Lotus

Falcon
01-09-2014, 02:36 AM
Its my first bad experience at Snow Lotus on Sunday (maybe everybody just lazy to work on Sunday)
I called to book Cherry before i come and someone on the phone ask me whether i have see her before and I just say i am not sure.
I don't know whether she is the Cherry from 7Lotus or different girls, so just told her i am not sure.

I arrive at 5 o'clock and one of the girl i am not sure who she is ( I think its Nana) greet me and told her i have booking with Cherry.
then Cherry came out from the rest-area with a sleepy face and ask me again "Did you see me before ?" and i tell her never.
then she urge me to go with the other girl but i just refuse and walk out of the shop.
I don't know why she refuse to massage me and this never happen to me anywhere else before.

The end.

rooter
01-09-2014, 10:57 AM
Don't take it personally bro.
She was just probably tired or had a lot of bookings already that day or maybe trying to help her colleague who wasn't busy.
It's not good service - you should get the girl you want if she is available - but these things happen.

ouch
01-09-2014, 04:47 PM
That's a shame bro. I had a couple similar experience there nothing really mention worthy but a little annoying as I booked showered and wandered down on time. And only happen when Vicky (mamasan)not there..She is lovely and very customer service oriented.

simon123
01-09-2014, 05:01 PM
oh gosh .. sorry for your misfortune.. I will probably walk away as well if that happens

Oneonone
01-09-2014, 06:04 PM
Doesn't matter where you go the ladies are only human and some of them not very professional I guess that's why they call it punting. Bad luck bro!