PDA

View Full Version : Suzy, just 18, Japanese mixed with Tibetan(pics) @107 quay st, haymarket 9281 9698

CBD Posh
01-09-2014, 10:50 AM

PBoy
05-09-2014, 01:30 AM
Sun tanned but the girl you put in the photo is white skinned :grimace:

If you are going to use random photos from the Internet at least try to match the description :thirst:

simonsays
11-09-2014, 12:43 AM
CBD Posh...I saw Lolita last week for first time, gorgeous girl, very pretty, love the innocent attitude.
Was looking forward to coming back this week but not on roster today :-(

Has she left, or will she be back next week?

the_boss_king
17-09-2014, 06:24 PM
suzy has the nicest tits hahahaha... she's just got this sexual look, really turns me on..

lulu is probably my favourite in terms of massage and service though :)

the_boss_king
22-09-2014, 10:21 PM
u saw Suzy already?yep, she's attempting.
Lulu went to holiday , she should return next Fri & Sun.
Hope to see u next week~xoxo

hahaha i will visit again very soon :cool2::cool2::cool2:

evil666
11-10-2014, 02:21 PM
I like what I see here. :love::love:

elitistmofo
20-10-2014, 07:40 PM
Oh yeah, I saw Suzy. Cute, sassy and young enough.

Massage didn't exactly realign my spine but she is fun and did i say cute?

Will see again.

garfield
30-10-2014, 09:26 PM
Suzy sounds exotic!

kingwally
03-11-2014, 04:48 PM
We will keep train her massage part, need some time.
Hope she ll improve herself more when she see u next time !
Thx for ur feedback.

Well I saw Suzy this morning and I think she is a little chunky (definately NOT fat) but with curves in all the right places...nice tits and lovely trimmed bush.In the massage she was fantastic...fingernails scraping up and down my legs,back,arse-crack and it was magnificent.Turnover time and she really got me going,great technique,building me up then lowering the tempo then building me up a few times.Similar technique to the one and only Julia (formerly of Thomas street,now of Sussex street).I must admit that I am absolutely hooked on girls with bodies like Cherry and Renee ,and am very happy with their service,Suzy is very very good as well.

garfield
03-11-2014, 07:36 PM
Well I saw Suzy this morning and I think she is a little chunky (definately NOT fat) but with curves in all the right places...nice tits and lovely trimmed bush.In the massage she was fantastic...fingernails scraping up and down my legs,back,arse-crack and it was magnificent.Turnover time and she really got me going,great technique,building me up then lowering the tempo then building me up a few times.Similar technique to the one and only Julia (formerly of Thomas street,now of Sussex street).I must admit that I am absolutely hooked on girls with bodies like Cherry and Renee ,and am very happy with their service,Suzy is very very good as well.

You're right. Suzy is not what I initially thought her to be. I was thinking of a different mix look before I saw her but I like her real look better.

She has one of the cutest lips I've ever seen, so cute and little. That matches well with her other lips.

She is indeed very curvy and yummy to hold. And her facial expression is just exquisite.

Her service is indeed very good so a must to return soon. Came out very satisfied.

AHLUNGOR
18-11-2014, 12:27 AM
You're right. Suzy is not what I initially thought her to be. I was thinking of a different mix look before I saw her but I like her real look better.

She has one of the cutest lips I've ever seen, so cute and little. That matches well with her other lips.

She is indeed very curvy and yummy to hold. And her facial expression is just exquisite.

Her service is indeed very good so a must to return soon. Came out very satisfied.

You said it but you haven't said it !!

You complain in the other thread about eye contact which is very important to you brother Garfield !

Bet you got plenty of passionate and little GFE eye contacts from lovely Suzy !!

Isn't her pretty little face and nose and lips just simply adorable and exquisite !! I can't help it, I gave her plenty of kisses this afternoon !

What about you ??

brash
22-11-2014, 12:31 PM
I've got to get back for another session here. I had an amazing session that has been hard to beat

xconcepx
04-12-2014, 11:02 PM
Is it just me or what? Suzy is definitely not a size 5!!!