PDA

View Full Version : Westend massage shops

Doa
01-09-2014, 02:28 PM
Can any body give me some info on these shops please have been recommended by a fellow munger but I don't trust his judgment much Authentic Thai Massage and the other 1 is Real Thai Massage both are at Westend some where my mate is not good with directions so some pointers would be good thanks I advance :slobber:

RottenLittlePunt
01-09-2014, 02:38 PM
Curious why you don't just go to your friend's shop? Perhaps wanting to do some spying for your friend?

Doa
01-09-2014, 09:42 PM
No just want to know what punters think of the 2 shops if they have a problem with the shops I can tell the owners of ant problems that may be fixed do u have a issue with that ????

Digger
02-09-2014, 12:12 AM
No just want to know what punters think of the 2 shops if they have a problem with the shops I can tell the owners of ant problems that may be fixed do u have a issue with that ????

I thought Doa was an acronym for Dead on arrival but it must be Director of arbitration!

broownwallaby
02-09-2014, 12:35 AM
Star massage is the best!

RottenLittlePunt
02-09-2014, 10:04 AM
Can any body give me some info on these shops please have been recommended by a fellow munger but I don't trust his judgment much Authentic Thai Massage and the other 1 is Real Thai Massage both are at Westend some where my mate is not good with directions so some pointers would be good thanks I advance :slobber:

Curious why you don't just go to your friend's shop? Perhaps wanting to do some spying for your friend?

Your friend can't give you the address for his own shops? Or you can't read a map if given that address?

You say no you weren't spying but in the same sentence you say that is exactly what your intention was. :grimace:

Do I have an issue with you lying to us? No, not at all ............ :spook:

MrGrumpy
02-09-2014, 10:55 AM
This thread looks like a duck but smells like a fish and I suspect it can't quack either

Seems to be a growing amount of self promotion, clandestine advertising and shops putting others down for their own benefit

Gee I don't know anything about a shop so I'll ask in an open forum rather than look it up online in 5 seconds.

hmm