Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Tall, slim, size 6, A cup titties

Pussy: Fully shaved, no stubble, beautiful prominent lips

Roster: Monday

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

Let me cut to the chase. Suki just has the most beautiful pussy and she loves having it on display. If you are a pussy aficionado, this girl is a must see. Details follow in the review but that is the essence of the session.

I usually have a set patter with a punt, and often so does the girl. It is a decision – go with my patter – or the girls?

Well Suki presented well in huge high heels and I just love seeing a naked girl with a fabulous slim body in high heels. I love it even more when they have a flat tummy, and a fully shaved pussy. Well I got all the boxes ticked with Suki. Initially I usually go for a bit of huggy and kissy stuff but on this occasion, Suki kept her high heels on, sat on the edge of the bed, parted her legs high and wide and displayed her glorious pussy. It was just like a little flower. Freshly shaven, no stubble, beautiful lips, and she then proceeded to open her flower with her fingers. My set patter was out the window and I had no choice but to get on my knees and explore her little flower. The DATY was just terrific.

Just when I thought I couldn’t get enough of her pussy she then performed another of my favorite moves when she proceeded to locate her knees behind her ears. This gal is soooooo flexible. Who doesn’t like the look of a fully shaved snatch on display with a girl with her knees behind her ears?

Suki then raised her bum in the air, way high in the air, still with her knees behind her ears, with arms inside her legs whilst I was eating her out and looking at her face at the same time. Ah I’m not explaining this well. I was with a naked fuckable contortionist.

On with dom and into her in mish. Again lots of incredible positions followed. Suki is just a fun gal, can take a full length, has a beautiful slim body and she just arranged herself in every conceivable position with me inside her whist we looked at the action in the mirror.

Little bit of LFK, she is not a fan of kissing, but the variety of sex positions was just fantastic.

I finished in mish and was stuffed. Fabulous unrushed massage followed with a bit of enjoyable chit chat that stroked my ego. “You make me cum three times”.

I showered and dressed and Suki emerged from the shower, dried herself and gave me a great hug against her slim naked body. Aw then she sat on the bed again and opened her legs for me to give her pussy a goodbye kiss.

Love it. I walked out a happy camper with a huge FFG (Freshly Fucked Grin).

Recommended.

tarenpoint64
27-10-2014, 06:09 PM
Suki working today , for booking 95241278