PDA

View Full Version : Double 40/% off at 1b/139 York st Korean massage shop ph :8084 -4001

QVB
02-09-2014, 11:44 AM
Hi there . Tuesday . Busty group :
1:
Vicky : 30's ml . EE cup size 6 . Best massage service stunning sexy
2: Susan : ml size 6 dd cups . Sexy patient mother style . Sensual hands . One of the popular
3: Nicole :ml . Size 8 dd cups . Classic sexy . Best experience massAge service .
4: Ali : 20 Thai . White skinny Thai young student . Size 4 bb cups . Pure comfortable faces poking . Smiling all the time . Best attitude .massage skill good as well .

Biethestarr
02-09-2014, 12:19 PM
Hi QVB,

Just read your post in today's Shop Roster thread saying that Lorra is working today, but just saw in your post above she might not be?

1 : lorra : 22 yrs Thai & Spanish mix blood . DD cups size 5 . Very pretty sex face . Experience massage skill

Can you please tell me:

1. Is she working today?
2. Is she really luk kreung (mixed parents) and 1/2 Spanish?

Kind regards,

Biethestarr

QVB
02-09-2014, 01:56 PM
Double 40/% off at 1b/139 York st Korean massage shop ph :8084 -4001

1:
2: Susan : ml size 6 dd cups . Sexy patient mother style . Sensual hands . One of the popular
3: Nicole :ml . Size 8 dd cups . Classic sexy . Best experience massAge service .
4: Ali : 20 Thai . White skinny Thai young student . Size 4 bb cups . Pure comfortable faces poking . Smiling all the time . Best attitude .massage skill good as well .

QVB
02-09-2014, 02:34 PM

1:

QVB
02-09-2014, 05:58 PM

1:

QVB
02-09-2014, 07:12 PM
QVB said:
Today 04:58 PM

1:
QVB Korean and Chinese Massage
Shop 1 B, 139 York St, City
Phone: 8084-4001
Opens 7 days: 10am to 8pm

Biethestarr
04-09-2014, 07:30 PM
Hi QVB,

Just read your post in today's Shop Roster thread saying that Lorra is working today, but just saw in your post above she might not be?

1 : lorra : 22 yrs Thai & Spanish mix blood . DD cups size 5 . Very pretty sex face . Experience massage skill

Can you please tell me:

1. Is she working today?
2. Is she really luk kreung (mixed parents) and 1/2 Spanish?

Kind regards,

Biethestarr

Hey QVB,

Was the above post not legitimate enough to actually respond instead of just bumping the post repeatedly?

Sorry if I'm just trying to get some info so I can consider spending my punting dollars at your shop.

Off to Snow Lotus etc then....

Disgruntled,

Biethestarr

AHLUNGOR
04-09-2014, 07:45 PM
Hey QVB,

Was the above post not legitimate enough to actually respond instead of just bumping the post repeatedly?

Sorry if I'm just trying to get some info so I can consider spending my punting dollars at your shop.

Off to Snow Lotus etc then....

Disgruntled,

Biethestarr

Hey brother,

Please note that Nicole doesn't really read anything in the forum , she just post the roster and update it a few times, sorry she didn't response to your question and to be honest, I didn't see that either otherwise I would be happy to give you an answer promptly !

I think Lorra is actually working on Friday , so if it is not too late......haha

I don't know for sure if Lorra is mixed or half Spanish but she is very pretty and looks more Eurasian than a traditional Thai girl , so the info given may not be too far off !

Glad to know that you went to SL instead !

May be next week !

Cheers

Ps. Not all the shop owners who update the roster daily in the forum actually read and response to members query ! I know this is what the forum supposed to do, but if you have any question about the shop, won't it be easier if you just call the shop? Got an instant response !

That fact is, if I see a question posted for the shops I know, if I know the answer, I will reply and if I don't know I will find out and post a reply, if it is a complain, I will let my friends know and it's up to them if they like to response directly or ask for my help. They all try to give good services and if I can assist I always do, as much as I am on line frequently, I do have a job to do !

Just my two cents

So if in doubt, please just call the shop

Ps 2, and that apply to PMs to the shops as well