PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Ginza-new 21yo pretty sexy ABJ style Nadia and singapore mix Columbia Teresa (PHOTO)

GINZA
02-09-2014, 03:42 PM
Ginza-new 21yo pretty sexy ABJ style Nadia and singapore mix Columbia Teresa arrive

Nadia 21yo, pretty sexy Japanese baby. ABJ style. 162cm, 46kg, C cup, hot sexy body. Pretty gorgeous face with dark brown long hair. Warm Jap style GFE...
Nadia starts Golden Class

Teresa 21yo, Singapore mix South America (Columbia), very pretty face. Body size 7-8, sexy Latin curvy body. DD cup. dark long hair, GFE

Teresa diamond class (160, 240, 280)

the doctor.
02-09-2014, 03:49 PM
Both look smokin.....esp Teresa

rooter
02-09-2014, 04:59 PM
Two of the most stunning exotic looking women I have ever met!!!
Nadia
Sultry smokin hot brunette.
Young Japanese girl but looks very mixed with Latin features.
She is 100% Japanese though.
Her personality is like no other Japanese girl I have ever met.
None of that kawaii giggly school girl stuff - a much more modern western attitude.
And a smoking hot body - she is a dancer!

Teresa
OMFG!
I feel like I just fucked Sofia Vergara
What a body!!! What a woman !!!
Very curvy hourglass 1950s Hollywood screen siren look.
Looks 80% Latina / 20% Asian.
Big firm DD tits, bootilicious J Lo arse, curvy hips and thighs.
Looks like a sultry man eater but to my surprise she is SO SWEET!!
Just fucking gorgeous.

khuntong
02-09-2014, 05:07 PM
I'm sooooooo gonna see Teresa..... Sorry Nina, it's time to live our life apart... It's not you, it's Teresa!!!!

rooter
02-09-2014, 05:46 PM
I'm sooooooo gonna see Teresa..... Sorry Nina, it's time to live our life apart... It's not you, it's Teresa!!!!

Sorry Annie and Strawberry - you're dropped ;)

khuntong
02-09-2014, 06:04 PM
Sorry Annie and Strawberry - you're dropped ;)

Hahaha... I fall in love just by looking at her pic bro rooter..

pepefirstlove
10-09-2014, 12:44 AM
How come didn't see this post earlier, have to give up Nina too haha... I joked with Wilson saying it too addictive, his response, just laughed.

Pepe's list to bankruptcy:
Rina
Nadia
Teresa
Sawa
Cici
Bella

khuntong
10-09-2014, 01:28 PM
How come didn't see this post earlier, have to give up Nina too haha... I joked with Wilson saying it too addictive, his response, just laughed.

Rina
Nadia
Teresa
Sawa
Cici
Bella

Put Momo, Kiki, and Fiona as well, will you?? And we'll file the bankruptcy together...

the_boss_king
12-09-2014, 09:49 PM
rina is definitely the hottest ! but for golden glass premium fiona has a weapon of a body :slobber::slobber::slobber:

khuntong
12-09-2014, 11:05 PM
rina is definitely the hottest ! but for golden glass premium fiona has a weapon of a body :slobber::slobber::slobber:

Such a shame that Fiona has enhanced boobs.. Otherwise I'm probably her regular.. She gives a very good PSE though.. Need to visit her again as the memory is fading away...

Nathan2392
13-09-2014, 01:51 AM
Such a shame that Fiona has enhanced boobs.. Otherwise I'm probably her regular.. She gives a very good PSE though.. Need to visit her again as the memory is fading away...

Damn…another gal should be on my bucket list…and the list just never ends..:

Angelina
Rina
Teresa
Mimi (Burwood RnT)
Nadia
Fiona

Defs gonna go bankrupt hahaha!

pepefirstlove
13-09-2014, 02:02 PM
Put Momo, Kiki, and Fiona as well, will you?? And we'll file the bankruptcy together...

Haha, that will be on page 2 of the list *no particular order to root

rooter
13-09-2014, 03:21 PM

Rina
Nadia
Teresa
Sawa
Cici
Bella

The list never gets shorter bro!
Even when you have seen every Ginza girl once ... you want to see them all again.
My "must see again" list gets longer and longer ... and just when I finally see Elsa again and strike one off my list ... along comes Emma ... and I am back where I started ;)
Actually I am one behind now because I want to see Elsa for a 3rd time now ... I am trying not to even think about my "must see a 3rd time" list ... Sawa, Nana, Elsa, Annie, Pandora, Catherine, Snowy, Sweety, Alice, Liz etc ...

Nathan2392
13-09-2014, 09:32 PM
The list never gets shorter bro!
Even when you have seen every Ginza girl once ... you want to see them all again.
My "must see again" list gets longer and longer ... and just when I finally see Elsa again and strike one off my list ... along comes Emma ... and I am back where I started ;)
Actually I am one behind now because I want to see Elsa for a 3rd time now ... I am trying not to even think about my "must see a 3rd time" list ... Sawa, Nana, Elsa, Annie, Pandora, Catherine, Snowy, Sweety, Alice, Liz etc ...

Just sucks that there are so many good gals popping up now. I thank Wilson for this :P Regardless, my list will get shorter…eventually. Hopefully. Probably, never. :cry: