PDA

View Full Version : Something that's been bothering me these last few days.

bestofmyworld
02-04-2012, 04:41 AM
A W/L told me that one of the girls in her shop has HIV. She said she told me this because it was her last day before she returns home because her visa is expiring, and because i seem like a nice guy. She wouldn't tell me which girl in the shop because she said her agency in japan has a hold on her money and she's afraid that they will take her money if they found out she told me. She made me promise not to tell anyone.

I figured it's no big deal and i reckon there's a few HIV-infected W/Ls out there in many shops, so just as long as we stay away from BBFS and don't punt with a cut, we should be relatively safe right?

So if a W/L tells you that one of the girls in the shop has HIV, will you return to that shop?

BTW I'm not going to name the shop.

lonewolf77
02-04-2012, 07:06 AM
A W/L told me that one of the girls in her shop has HIV. She said she told me this because it was her last day before she returns home because her visa is expiring, and because i seem like a nice guy. She wouldn't tell me which girl in the shop because she said her agency in japan has a hold on her money and she's afraid that they will take her money if they found out she told me. She made me promise not to tell anyone.

I figured it's no big deal and i reckon there's a few HIV-infected W/Ls out there in many shops, so just as long as we stay away from BBFS and don't punt with a cut, we should be relatively safe right?

So if a W/L tells you that one of the girls in the shop has HIV, will you return to that shop?

Actually I think if there are then the shops should not have them working there anymore and if they are tested regularly as most shops claim then that means the shops would know as well. Because HIV is taken seriously as far as i know if for instance you have HIV and dont tell the person you sleep with and then they get it too, you are not only able to be sued but a criminal case will be brought against you as well. As its reckless endangerment at the very least and a lot of times considered worse than that.

Littlewonder
02-04-2012, 08:26 AM

The girls are supposed to get checked regularly and from my understanding its illegal to work if you have HIV.

Unfortunately a lot of the girls dont get checked and the shops dont ask to see there paperwork.

As for not naming the shop perhaps you would be so good as to PM me and let me know, its easy to find out what shops you visit but I notice there are a couple that I go to.

chandra_man1
02-04-2012, 08:37 AM
if its truth then u need to name the shop.

ddkf85
02-04-2012, 09:12 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

AHLUNGOR
02-04-2012, 09:27 AM
What's the point of telling this story if you are not going to tell us the name?

no comments at this stage.

essdub
02-04-2012, 11:03 AM
why would you withold the name of the shop, you should be taking out a full page add in the telegraph and plastering it across the billboard you see when heading west along the anzac bridge. I dont know why any one in here would put a brothel's reputation before the health of the punters. Fuck that, everyone should know and this filthy brothel harboring HIV infected sluts should be made accountable.

woraix
02-04-2012, 11:27 AM

So you just want to share your feeling. There is no way that the "shop" or we the punters can do anything about it.

AHLUNGOR
02-04-2012, 01:19 PM
You should report this. It is illegal to work in NSW with HIV unless you disclose it with the person who is recieving this service.

This working lady could see herself in jail if this infomation is true.

So report it anonymously. Otherwise you will feel guilty.

If he really believes it, he should tell the shop keeper at least

aussiegaigin
02-04-2012, 01:19 PM
Regular check ups or not, any girl is only as "safe" as the last guy she serviced.

A bit of "gossip" from a girl who is leaving could be just some form of retribution on the shop, or jealousy with the girl concerned. Be careful about publicly "outing" the location as it could land you with a libel suit.

AHLUNGOR
02-04-2012, 01:40 PM
Just realised that this is the same dude who started the following thread and ended up getting the thread locked by Admin:

14-03-2012, 03:08 PM #1 bestofmyworld
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recieved BBFS today

Another controversial post ??

wilisno
02-04-2012, 01:44 PM
Just realised that this is the same dude who started the following thread and ended up getting the thread locked by Admin:

14-03-2012, 03:08 PM #1 bestofmyworld
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recieved BBFS today

Another controversial post ??

Sounds like Adamking.....ummm....

bestofmyworld
02-04-2012, 04:31 PM
I don't want to name the shop(it's been around for a while) because there is no concrete evidence so why destroy the name of the shop?

I've also considered the possibility that for whatever reason, the W/L did not like me and was trying to scare me off from revisiting her and the shop. Or maybe she hates the management there and she says this to all her customers. Or maybe one of the W/Ls know me IRL and told her to scare me away from the shop.

For what i know she could be a notorious liar/attention seeker. I've met a few of these in my life.

Travelmate
02-04-2012, 04:40 PM
dear bestofmyworld,
so what are you trying to get out from this thread?
You are not disclosing the shop / girl.
This is not much to share or learn or be careful about!!!

Flasher
02-04-2012, 05:16 PM
After reading makes me feel the attention seeker is the one who created this thread , just my 2 cents comments lol.

AHLUNGOR
02-04-2012, 05:19 PM
I've also considered the possibility that for whatever reason, the W/L did not like me and was trying to scare me off from revisiting her and the shop. Or maybe she hates the management there and she says this to all her customers. Or maybe one of the W/Ls know me IRL and told her to scare me away from the shop.

For what i know she could be a notorious liar/attention seeker. I've met a few of these in my life.

So now even you are having lots of doubt about the truefulness of this information., fair enough!!

But then why the bloody hell did you post this thread in the first place?? As Brother Mate just pointed out, you are not going to name the shop anyway and you don't know the name of the girl who is supposed to be infected. what a total waste of time??

:fire::fire::fire:

aussiegaigin
02-04-2012, 05:56 PM
I've also considered the possibility that for whatever reason, the W/L did not like me and was trying to scare me off from revisiting her and the shop. Or maybe she hates the management there and she says this to all her customers.

You said originally that it was her last day in the shop, so why should she bother deterring you at that time?

The fact that it involves another girl might not deter either of you from seeing each other.

"Hates the management" seems a more likely scenario.

Being on a contract where she doesn't get paid until she gets back home seems a bit suss, too

Littlewonder
02-04-2012, 06:05 PM
Seems unlikely the girl has HIV and other girls know about it. I would think that the other girls would not want to work with a girl that has HIV the risk to them must be as great as it is to us punters or even more so.

Niceman 123
02-04-2012, 06:42 PM
if its truth then u need to name the shop.

Good response, brother.

aussiegaigin
02-04-2012, 06:56 PM
if its truth then u need to name the shop.Unless he knows it is the truth and has proof, he should NOT name the shop.

If someone starting putting shit like this on a forum about my business I would soon have my lawyers knocking on the admin's door.

Licker
02-04-2012, 08:38 PM

I'm with brother Flasher on this one. I would be very skeptical about posts like this.

For what i know bro BoMW could be a notorious liar/attention seeker. I've met a few of these in my life.

BTW:
Do you know what a condom and a BMW have in common?
They both have a dick inside.
(Sorry to all Bavarian car owners. Just a joke.)

Licker
02-04-2012, 08:51 PM
On a similar note to bro BoMW's posts I could post the following thread:

"I received BBFS today.
An old scar started bleeding, but the girl said it's ok and applied some ice.
And it was a shop that everyone is saying is totally legit massage shop."

A few posts down the line I could then state that by FS I meant a FOOT SCRUB.
Just to be clear the above in quotes is totally fictitious!

Alexbay
04-04-2012, 03:57 AM

which shop and which girl has HIV???

birch
04-04-2012, 10:40 AM
This thread is making me wonder just who the attention seeker is?

aussiegaigin
04-04-2012, 10:52 AM
which shop and which girl has HIV???
Did you actually read the post ??

She wouldn't tell me which girl in the shop

Travelmate
04-04-2012, 11:34 AM
This is the type of thread which can consider to be lock!

dannyboy
04-04-2012, 08:20 PM
Another BS post, the same guy posting about BBFS now has this post, why would the infected girl tell another WL this, these sorts of posts are ridiculous.. If this WL did say this it is probably because they don't get on and she is leaving the country so she starts a rumor, she can say whatever she wants, this BS makes me angry..

babelx
11-04-2012, 01:41 AM
LOL. I think this is either true or untrue.

ilovefs
12-04-2012, 11:37 AM
Also ignored several PM's. Attention seeker unless otherwise proven. BAN and DELETE.

trèsbon
27-11-2023, 10:37 PM
Seems unlikely the girl has HIV and other girls know about it. I would think that the other girls would not want to work with a girl that has HIV the risk to them must be as great as it is to us punters or even more so.

Good response, brother.

Unless he knows it is the truth and has proof, he should NOT name the shop.

If someone starting putting shit like this on a forum about my business I would soon have my lawyers knocking on the admin's door.

Absolutely fascinating reading.....

Vincent888
28-11-2023, 02:47 AM
Half these posters aren’t even around anymore. They just don’t have any staying power. Cannot boom boom long time.

JohnJones
28-11-2023, 10:40 AM
trésbon and Vincent888
Same person.
I wonder why no one calls you both out.
Oh wait, that's because you're the one owning 90% of all the accounts here.
Schizophrenia can be related to multiple personalities - it's the phenomenon where multiple spirits are attacking by injecting their voices inside your head and making you think they're one of your multiple personas.

In the past the Catholic church would've performed deadly exorcisms on people who would've been diagnosed with schizophrenia in modern day.

In Buddhism, we don't do exorcism. We have mantras. Mantras are protection for the mind. I would recommend chanting the Medicine Buddha mantra 108 times daily. If you still hear voices then chant 21 times more.

I can't help people who can't take advices. This is the only extent that I can help you with KJJ.

Sibon
28-11-2023, 12:56 PM

I would wear double condoms if I were you.

Sibon
28-11-2023, 12:57 PM
Half these posters aren’t even around anymore. They just don’t have any staying power. Cannot boom boom long time.

They run out of money. Or their parents stop their pocket money.

trèsbon
28-11-2023, 01:06 PM
trésbon
I wonder why no one calls you out.

JJ darling, if you'd like a date, just call me...

I would disagree, but the implosion is more fun to watch rather than burst your bubble

11Bravo
28-11-2023, 04:42 PM
This is a broken pencil post: it has no usable point.

Vincent888
28-11-2023, 09:32 PM
trésbon and Vincent888
Same person.
I wonder why no one calls you both out.
Oh wait, that's because you're the one owning 90% of all the accounts here.
Schizophrenia can be related to multiple personalities - it's the phenomenon where multiple spirits are attacking by injecting their voices inside your head and making you think they're one of your multiple personas.

In the past the Catholic church would've performed deadly exorcisms on people who would've been diagnosed with schizophrenia in modern day.

In Buddhism, we don't do exorcism. We have mantras. Mantras are protection for the mind. I would recommend chanting the Medicine Buddha mantra 108 times daily. If you still hear voices then chant 21 times more.

I can't help people who can't take advices. This is the only extent that I can help you with KJJ.

Are we the same person? How do I know you don’t have the password? Tell me the password you have to your account and I’ll verify it for you.