Person's Name : Sweety

Establishment : Ginza

Date of Visit : 14 August 2014

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.ginzaclub.com.au

Rates : $240 for 1 hour

Size/shape : Size 6 or 7 big and busty C's

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

My experience/comments :

So I read the roster that Sweety was heading back down under after hiatus and I thought why not give Wilson a buzz and check her availability. Low and behold our times matched and locked in.
She is a gentle and very sweet personality. Really cute 'kawaii' face, tanned beach babe body, long brown hair and oh those gorgeous tits. Short in stature but when your both lying down on the bed it doesn't really matter. Slight baby fat on her, but a lovely curved waist with plenty of 'cushion for the pushin'. Had an amazing time with her, from the super gfe hug on greeting, dfk and bbbj in the shower, daty and dfk to various sensual positions on the round red bed. It brought back fond memories of my previous experiences with her. Although the hello kitty theme in room 8 was a bit daunting, maybe not to my taste - thank goodness for the ceiling mirror.

I won't count out not seeing her again, but I do need to try some of the other names as that list grows bigger by the day.

I have a couple more other ar's to put out, they are all from Ginza. Right now it's my fave place to be.

Peace brothers.