Person's Name : Lana

Establishment : Ginza

Date of Visit : 21 August 2014

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.ginzaclub.com.au

Rates : $130 for 30min

Size/shape : Size 8 perky B's small C's

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese mix Russian

My experience/comments :

The opportunity to came up where I was able to visit Ginza after work. I gave Wilson a text, he responded immediately with the line up including Amber or Lana. I asked for his opinion on either and he replied I might enjoy Lana although she is a bit big size 8. I thought what the hey book her in for 30min, why not as it's called a punt after all.

Rocked up to Ginza and was told to head to Room 8 ... I said uh-oh the 'hello kitty' room. I do like how the bathroom is a separate entity from the main room though. Knocked on the door and was greeted by a fairly tall Lana in a cute glossy blue stewardess uniform complete with hat, red neck tie, red belt, black fish net stockings and black high heels to boot, quite a greeting. She may be listed as size 8 but her height hides it well. She doesn't have a glamorous face but more like a cute gnd face, like the neighbour/room mate you would like to have a couple of rounds in a bedroom tumble with. She has a good grasp of english and is a great conversationalist, I felt like we got on immediately. I admired her outfit and at the same time got her to spin around for another look. A strip show started and there's something about when a lady slides the fish nets off her legs that gets me riled up. I followed suit although not a slow strip and it was off to the showers. Gentle kissing in the showers with some tongue wrestling in between. She has really nice white smooth skin, perky tits and sensitive nipples. She has great oral skills and is very responsive in receiving daty, her moans are very arousing too with a nice level of volume to maintain the mood. Wonderful curves and very accommodating to various positions. Amazing attitude and of gfe with a slight pse feeling. When she was getting dressed she was sensually putting on her lace panties and rolling the fish nets back on nearly got me fired up again but alas there was another booking after me. Definitely enjoyed my time however short, I will try to come back for a longer session next romp. Maybe with the stewardess outfit still on, or at least the fish nets? Thank you, Arigato, Spasiba.

Peace brothers.

pbkd
06-09-2014, 05:53 PM
Lana is great. I usually try not to get stuck seeing the same girl more than once or twice but whenever she's on the roster when I'm in the mood I always end up booking her - doesn't feel like punt is the right word when I *know* that the next hour will be spent with a beautiful girl with flawless english who is dedicated to fucking and sucking me bone dry and leaving me in the most intense post-orgasmic afterglow I have ever been lucky enough to experience.

She is larger than a lot of the other girls at ginza but I would describe her as perfectly proportioned - I'm not (as much of) a fan of what I call overly skinny girls - but of course everyone has different tastes.

Personally I love going down on her - and either she enjoys it too or does the best impression of someone who does that I've ever seen.

Cute is definitely the word I would use to describe her facial features too - a hint of the russian heritage around the eyes, maybe? Not heart-stoppingly glamourous but comfortably, relaxingly pretty - if that makes sense. More girl (that I wish lived) next door than catwalk model, all over.

Damn. Now I want to go see her again :)

spunkymunky
08-09-2014, 04:29 PM
Agree I have an inkling to see her again too.
Thanks for the added info pbkd