Oneonone
03-09-2014, 06:17 PM
Service Provider's Name: Miranda

Session Month & Year: Wednesday 3 September 2014

Establishment Address: 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby NSW

Phone Number : 02 9967 9991 Advertised Hourly Rate: $150

Session Day: Weekday Session Time: Daytime

Web Page/Photos: http://533willoughby.com.au/miranda.html

Photo Authentication: Sure they are real.

Estimated Age: Mid 20's.

Hair Colour: Brown Hair Length: Medium

Nationality: Taiwan

Eyes Colour: Brown. Skin Colour: Light Skin: Very smooth.

Height: About 160 cm / 5'3" Body Shape: Small to Medium.

Estimated Breast Size: B cup. Enhanced breasts: Yes and a good job

Pubic Hair: Shaved with Very slight stubble.

Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS, CIM.

DATY / Oral On Her: Yes

English: Limited but OK.

Overall Looks: Pretty

Overall Personality: Very Friendly.

Overall Performance: Excellent.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Roster: Wednesday and Friday.

Roster Says:

Miranda - Size 6, D cup, 165CM, seductive bedroom eyes, very beautiful face, petite, sexy body, exceptional service, girlfriend experience, Taiwan Girl. "New Miranda @ 533 maiden day today to sparkle and seduce you with her brand of service and seduction. Is she like her namesake "Ms Kerr" an angel?.. Visit and be bedazzled." Miranda client review here.

Review:

Miranda has been on my list of girls to see for quite some time know so today I finally got around to seeing her and she did not disappoint.

Got off to a funny start Angie users me into the room, with Miranda in toe, you can give me the money Angie says so I hand over the cash for one hour and they both leave.

I strip off and head to the shower Miranda returns just as I am getting out and she hands me the towel she sets up the bed laying out the tissues, condoms, lube etc. I go to hop on the bed and she jumps on in front of me.

Obviously she has her preferred position, suits me that's the side I like her on anyway, she then removes her bra and panties and we lay on the bed together kissing.

She took my breath away, we were off to a great start.

Only now did I get to see just how attractive she is. She has a nice face with pretty eyes and a cheeky come get me smile.

We kissed some more she had snuggled in so close that I hadn't had the chance to check out her body however I ran my hand up and down her arms and shoulders and then along her back and other thigh. She has such smooth tight skin and so pale for an Asian girl.

Eventually I prize us apart and roll her over onto her back she seemed to resist at first but then gave way and we get it sorted, I then start kissing her body working my way down to her neat enhanced breasts with ample nipples.

She seemed to love the attention to her breasts with kissing and licking of her nipples softly seems to be the way to go with this lady.

Eventually I move on down her body and arrive at her love pot I spread her legs wide and expose a beautiful neat pussy its smooth sweet tasting and just made for daty.
It wasn't long before she had hold of my head thrusting her pussy in time with my liking I could tell she was getting close to coming so I inserted one finger inside her, a couple of strokes and a few more licks and she exploded with her whole body shuddering and moans of delight.

She wipes my mouth with a tissue, we kiss and cuddle and then she hops up and moves on down to the crown jewels. She takes my knob in her mouth what a feeling it feels so good she is obviously very skillful, she continues with interruptions for ball licking before returning to the shaft and knob, she does not go on to any deep throat but who cares.

She then stops and lays on top of me kissing me and grinding her pussy on my rock hard cock it turns into a very intense pussy slide.

Eventually she says sex now I agree and so she doms me up and applies lube not that I think she needed any as while she was sucking me I had a finger inside her to her delight and she was already dripping wet.

She rides me in cowgirl I cup her tits one in each hand she moans and groans with delight this goes on for some time by now she has worked me up into a frenzy I am about to come, she seems to sense this hops of and whips off the dome in a single stroke and takes me in her mouth as I explode in an orgasm, not a drop was lost she took the lot in her mouth sucked me dry and wiped her mouth with a tissue.

She wipes my manhood with a tissue and then lays beside me we have a kiss and a cuddle and then she says shower.

Yes time is up a great session with a wonderful GFE

At last I have got to cross another off my list of girls to see only problem is she is now on my list of girls to see again. Yes she is a must see again girl.

I am not usually a CIM person but I have to admit I did enjoy it today.

Until next time happy punting!

Oneonone
30-10-2014, 10:40 AM
Its a while since I have seen Miranda, just reading my report has made me horny I might have to go and see her again.

Willoughby533
19-12-2014, 02:15 PM
Miranda.. seductress and bedroom eyes, Taiwan lady.. let her dazzle and seduce you.. in today 19/12

Go visit to see and find out..

PassionateMiranda>http://www.533willoughby.com.au/miranda.html
(http://www.533willoughby.com.au/miranda.html)
**See 533 roster for details**

Go see and enjoy..

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html)