PDA

View Full Version : General talk Shopping Thurs day!!

TMC (free cage girl)
04-09-2014, 02:00 AM
Today is Shopping Thursday!!!

i gonna buy gift and my personality things etc .......
I got issue from my GF, i bought LELO (top quality DILO) about 1years ago. i use too many time for my GF. so i have to buy new LELO tomorrow.
It's always easy find LELO at SEX shop! because LELO stay top shell of SEX SHOP in Sydney every where!!

Guys you gonna go shopping tomorrow? it good to start Spring stuff for shopping!

Don't wait till sale!! Good product must keep from being of season!!!
BTW we have BEST JAPANESE GIRL call Therapist! 11662
How is the taste of 19yo BEST JAPANESE taste like? 11663MANGO between Peach taste!!
This is the season to BOOK her!!

My GF ask me to buy New Dog!! i forgot the name and type of DOG!! but I will buy new Dog for her tomorrow!! last time she asked one small dog! but We have two big dog at my house. should i buy small dog for her? or i should buy another big dog? my dogs eat 1-2 kg of meat every day!
some day she will start fuck with dogs. That's i wanted see since i bought dog!!!

Enjoy shopping day for Everyone!!:cool2:

cisco
04-09-2014, 02:04 AM
Time now is 01.13 am , sleep time braaaa ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
04-09-2014, 09:41 AM
Hey Yamada San ,

Just wondering, is Therapist making enough money for your shopping ??

You need more products Sir !

TMC (free cage girl)
04-09-2014, 03:51 PM
Hey Yamada San ,

Just wondering, is Therapist making enough money for your shopping ??

You need more products Sir !

Therapist only take 2 session booking a day. also money to go company.
my income from normally day trading and from sugar WF.

What we doing now is Promotion for New TMC PALACE. I got Bull dog for my GF!!! after 5month will be very big!!
My GF will come back home soon. she will angry me again!!! hahaha11682

About Therapist? She is fuckin stunning and Many people always give me SMS for next Booking. it's worth more than $350 for 1 hour!!
as you can see how she good by AR of therapist!! 11684

Let's shopping Everyone!!! 11683

AHLUNGOR
04-09-2014, 05:19 PM
Therapist only take 2 session booking a day.

About Therapist? She is fuckin stunning and Many people always give me SMS for next Booking. it's worth more than $350 for 1 hour!!
as you can see how she good by AR of therapist!! 11684

Yeap, I think she is pretty, but I can't pay $350 to see her for once as that's my two weeks' massage money (4 sessions!). May be if I win a lot of money when Sydney Swans wins the Premiership !! :smile:

TMC (free cage girl)
04-09-2014, 06:20 PM
Yeap, I think she is pretty, but I can't pay $350 to see her for once as that's my two weeks' massage money (4 sessions!). May be if I win a lot of money when Sydney Swans wins the Premiership !! :smile:

Oh! you already know! you will win for that!!!11686
Good luck Ahlungor Sir!:cool2:

I recommend you day trading!! you can build what ever you like sometime in your garden!!

My new dog name is personal trainer !!! my GF will get angry for me 100% tonight! so im going out with SGF1 for dinner tonight!

TMC (free cage girl)
11-09-2014, 03:27 PM
Let's shopping YOUNG FRESH THERAPIST!! 11896