PDA

View Full Version : General talk Who keep track their number/year for punting?

pepefirstlove
04-09-2014, 10:57 AM
I guess there a similar thread around but I just going to celebrate my 50th punts this weekend so want to know if there a special place I haven't already knew.
I'm only started just over a year! No regret though.

Should I be slowing down or keep at this rate.?

khuntong
04-09-2014, 12:30 PM
I guess there a similar thread around but I just going to celebrate my 50th punts this weekend so want to know if there a special place I haven't already knew.
I'm only started just over a year! No regret though.

Should I be slowing down or keep at this rate.?

U're doing great bro.. In average you're punting once a week, which is very healthy... More than that will impact you financially (unless you earn >1.5K a week)... I'm struggling to do just that... Been punting too much lately..

pepefirstlove
04-09-2014, 12:41 PM
U're doing great bro.. In average you're punting once a week, which is very healthy... More than that will impact you financially (unless you earn >1.5K a week)... I'm struggling to do just that... Been punting too much lately..

Thanks for the insight, lol i actually earned roughly 1.6k/fortnight so well below some brother standard here. Hence the low nunbers.

khuntong
04-09-2014, 01:33 PM
Thanks for the insight, lol i actually earned roughly 1.6k/fortnight so well below some brother standard here. Hence the low nunbers.

I wouldn't say low numbers.. I'd call that the healthy numbers.. It's not gonna drain your wallet, but u got to keep your hobby.. (Or lifestyle.. Depend on your perspective)..

Mr. Who
04-09-2014, 02:24 PM
When I started punting (mid last year) I also kept a record on the number of punts and the number of girls etc. But that just becomes a headache once I started to have repeated sessions with the same girl. Eventually I lost count.

TMC (free cage girl)
04-09-2014, 04:01 PM
i normally sex with girl every day.

my session is around 300 per year at least.
how many shot in a year is 450 to 500 per year.
how many ml is i dont know!!!:cool2:

gentlescream
04-09-2014, 04:38 PM
I started in November 2011. I'm nearing 200 now. Hope that's an indicator.

the_boss_king
04-09-2014, 05:15 PM
I've never actually thought about doing this at all. but i will consider doing it now and marking all the girls names, shops and how much I've spent.
pretty good idea !!!

TMC (free cage girl)
04-09-2014, 06:22 PM
I've never actually thought about doing this at all. but i will consider doing it now and marking all the girls names, shops and how much I've spent.
pretty good idea !!!

Keep the detail of girl! so every one can easy to find the girl of G spot!!

My SGF G spot is clite!!! i always make them cum a lot!!

pepefirstlove
05-09-2014, 12:23 AM
Keep the detail of girl! so every one can easy to find the girl of G spot!!

My SGF G spot is clite!!! i always make them cum a lot!!

Unless your brother rooter, you keep all the juicy ARs.

My lists consist of "WL/ML", "SHOP #", "2 LETTER GIRL'S NAME" "# WITH HER ", "nationality"

e.g. WL - 45G BN01 KR.

El_nino
05-09-2014, 01:38 AM
I've been going on for 2 years now. Started as rub and tug and quickly escalated. So much cash

icecream
05-09-2014, 01:49 AM
Since 1995.. Call it the golden age of punting.. 90s and '00s.. Older now and the thrill and excitement is not the same as rolling up to a private in a residence.. Kinda like a fb/gf.. Madam Fliess, Miss Rose, AWOP, Tiffanys, liaisons, Cocos.. True artisans in the art of pleasure..

man11
05-09-2014, 06:13 AM
Since 1995.. Call it the golden age of punting.. 90s and '00s.. Older now and the thrill and excitement is not the same as rolling up to a private in a residence.. Kinda like a fb/gf.. Madam Fliess, Miss Rose, AWOP, Tiffanys, liaisons, Cocos.. True artisans in the art of pleasure..

totally agree with you mate 1995/96 to 2004 for me the best place was 10 belleve which is now 12

TMC (free cage girl)
05-09-2014, 11:01 AM
Unless your brother rooter, you keep all the juicy ARs.

My lists consist of "WL/ML", "SHOP #", "2 LETTER GIRL'S NAME" "# WITH HER ", "nationality"

e.g. WL - 45G BN01 KR.

Wow it's good idea to keep the info of girl of G spot!!

i always for got the name of Girl. but when i see the body of girl. suddenly understand how to fuck with girl.
I have 3 different Sex Girl Friend (SGF) for 6months. some time i mixed girls name and I create new girl name some time!
I should have same name of girl for SGF.

my SGF are always juicy, because they only Sex with me! i should make introduction for how to sex with each girl.

e.g. 1.lip to lip 2. using tongue for open her mouth 3. licking teeth from middle to right to left 4.soft bite lip 5. spit in mouth. 6.7.8.9.10.

gentlescream
06-09-2014, 03:18 AM
pretty good idea !!!

Yeah, I keep a record of the following:

Name, Shop, Age, Nationality
Looks, Body, Skills, Attitude, Overall (ranked out of 10)
Time and Money spent and
Miscellaneous.

For one thing it definitely tells me who NOT to see again.

Bigfoot
06-09-2014, 03:31 AM
I use to keep a top ten.
Categorized as well.

I was on a 1.27 weekly average back ten year ago.

But sometimes it's painful reminder others it's great thing. As noted you know which place not go and why

rooter
06-09-2014, 09:39 AM
No diary............. the ARs I do are a kind of blog too I suppose.
Speaking of which, I am gonna sit down a write one now while it's all fresh. The only thing is I didn't catch the girls name exactly.
It was something like Si Si or Ci Ci or Shi Shi.
I didn't quite catch it though, and before I got a chance to ask her again, she stuck her tongue in my mouth and then things got crazy ;)
After all that fucking and sucking I felt bad asking her what her name is.

pepefirstlove
06-09-2014, 10:52 AM
No diary............. the ARs I do are a kind of blog too I suppose.
Speaking of which, I am gonna sit down a write one now while it's all fresh. The only thing is I didn't catch the girls name exactly.
It was something like Si Si or Ci Ci or Shi Shi.
I didn't quite catch it though, and before I got a chance to ask her again, she stuck her tongue in my mouth and then things got crazy ;)
After all that fucking and sucking I felt bad asking her what her name is.

haha yes i feel like that too after asking her and it does sound like Shi Shi at first and yes she just started DFKed you after so no more question after that. This is why i asked Wilson for confirmation so I can write an AR without getting a wrong name.

Fock Sake
06-09-2014, 02:12 PM
I like to keep track of what I spend on it (and where/who). I thought I could save money by using jasminlive but if anything, I'm spending just as much on stupid jasminlive wank sessions as I am on the real thing. JL seems a bit pointless.

Rpd
06-09-2014, 02:18 PM
I like to keep track of what I spend on it (and where/who). I thought I could save money by using jasminlive but if anything, I'm spending just as much on stupid jasminlive wank sessions as I am on the real thing. JL seems a bit pointless.

Haha I was in a similar situation. Before I begun my punting escapades I spent quite a bit of money on 'myfreecams'. Now I just lurk on there for free and spend my money on real experiences.

pepefirstlove
06-09-2014, 06:13 PM
Haha I was in a similar situation. Before I begun my punting escapades I spent quite a bit of money on 'myfreecams'. Now I just lurk on there for free and spend my money on real experiences.

Guess i found out 'myfreecams' after my punting experience. I still haven't fork out any cents yet... Things might change though

khuntong
06-09-2014, 09:40 PM
Why not play a JAV?? Wouldn't it be the same? N it's free too..

TMC (free cage girl)
09-09-2014, 09:19 PM
i only record, contact number with photo of girl.

when my mobile ring. i can remember who calling me for having sex with me11841