PDA

View Full Version : General talk Ladies getting Undressed in the Room

A44
04-09-2014, 08:43 PM
Hi Brothers, I am new to this. I do not have an Avatar yet and I have not posted an AR yet so please be gentle. I usually arrange my sessions with my regular WLs so that I am the first customer of the day. For me this has several advantages.
. The ladies are normally fresh.
. The ladies often arrive early before the Boss arrives to open up. This gives me the opportunity to chat to the ladies that I know and also to speak to newer ladies that I may see in the future.
. The biggest "advantage" for me is that my regular ladies know that I love to see them undress in the room. Being the Gentleman that I am, I often assist them in removing their clothes. Most times I am just happy to watch. I love to see them in their normal underwear rather than their Working Lady gear. Sometimes they may "model" their WL "uniform" for the day or I get to see it towards the end of the session as they get prepared for the next customer. I like the Ladies to keep their underwear on until the appropriate time to remove it. I am more than willing to assist. I am not sure why I like this so much, maybe in my head it seems more like a normal lovers experience rather than Working Lady / Customer session.
Am I alone in enjoying this type of privilege ?

wilisno
04-09-2014, 09:10 PM
Hi Brothers, I am new to this. I do not have an Avatar yet and I have not posted an AR yet so please be gentle. I usually arrange my sessions with my regular WLs so that I am the first customer of the day. For me this has several advantages.
. The ladies are normally fresh.
. The ladies often arrive early before the Boss arrives to open up. This gives me the opportunity to chat to the ladies that I know and also to speak to newer ladies that I may see in the future.
. The biggest "advantage" for me is that my regular ladies know that I love to see them undress in the room. Being the Gentleman that I am, I often assist them in removing their clothes. Most times I am just happy to watch. I love to see them in their normal underwear rather than their Working Lady gear. Sometimes they may "model" their WL "uniform" for the day or I get to see it towards the end of the session as they get prepared for the next customer. I like the Ladies to keep their underwear on until the appropriate time to remove it. I am more than willing to assist. I am not sure why I like this so much, maybe in my head it seems more like a normal lovers experience rather than Working Lady / Customer session.
Am I alone in enjoying this type of privilege ?
Nothing's wrong with that, as long as it makes you happy, why not ? it's not even considered a fetish !

local
04-09-2014, 09:32 PM
Personally I just hate the so called sexy garments.

I prefer the $2 target/kmart variety...

a few extra tears wont be cried over :-)

AHLUNGOR
05-09-2014, 02:44 AM
First customer of hers on the day!

Totally normal I used to do this all the times:

Once I booked Milo from 5 Star, at 2pm being her first appointment of the day, just love it when she was nice and fresh !

And that day I got a parking spot right outside so I was 10 min early . And I saw Milo walking down the street coming to work in her regular street clothes , just love her looks, she recognised me ,we hugged and kissed, just like friends and then we walked in together , into the room, she couldn't be bothered changing into her work clothes so Milo just started taking off her normal clothes in front of me, talking about girl friend effects ! And the first time I saw her in her own undies , I was so excited !!

I also used to booking Sophie at 501 her first appointment on Saturdays , again, nice and fresh , the only times I could really enjoy eating and sucking on her big big tits!

Cici from Snow Lotus was another ml I always try to get her first appointments, unfortunately she was always late so a few times I had to take the other ladies , lucky snow lotus used to have Super Saturday or 21 Jump street Saturdays so the alternatives were always just as good !

Cheers

Oneonone
05-09-2014, 08:08 AM
I much prefer to be first customer of the day, the girl is fresh, clean not worn out.

My current favourite told me book me first job and we will make love and have great sex together before I get tired or see anyone else!

So why not works for me.