PDA

View Full Version : 22 Rydalmere Hot Chilli - extremely suitable new Korean hottie to fight off cold winter weather

Fkdoll2398
04-09-2014, 10:10 PM
Shop : 22 Rydalmere

Date of Visit : Wednesday , 3 Sept. 2014

Rates : $90/30min ; $160 per hour

Size/shape : Slim body, small perky boobs (B-cup natural tits) and medium bums (est. 35in), waist medium (est 24 in), size 6, 160cm tall. pretty. smooth tanned skin.

Roster: work in this shop for just a few days

Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath (safe sex only)

Review:

I noticed in the roster of this shop yesterday that they would have a new K-girl, Chilli. I called the shop and the receptionist highly recommended this new girl to me. Hence I went there to have a look in late afternoon.

Chilli is a pretty girl. She is sexy and friendly. Her English is very good.

Chilli has two really nice looking natural perky boobs. Her boobs are not big and would be just around 33cm. Her bums are bigger relative to her tits. My estimate is that her bum will be around 35in.

Her pussy was very tight as she had not worked for some time (she said). I started with mish position and Chilli moaned at medium level and continuously. She seemed to enjoy sex with me very much. Yesterday late afternoon was quite cold, especially after the sunset, I was happy to be inside a room cuddling a hot sexy Korean girl.

I enjoyed her CG riding actions as she is lighter in weight and was very willing to ride me hard and fast. I also like the doggy position as I could see her curvy body and held her 2 bums while fucking.

The whole hour with Chilli passed very quickly as we changed a few positions and she did not mind to give me suckings whenever I needed them to continue. I came inside her twice. The first was quite fast actually, after fucking for about 5 min as her tight pussy gave me a strong urge to come. After a rest, with her good CBJ, I was strong again. This time, the fucking time was much longer, around 15min。 After I came in the second time, she asked me how could I be that strong?“ I replied, "all due to your hot tight pussy and co-operative movements ". She laughed and gave me an impression that she was proud to make me have a strong and long second shot.

Overall, the session with Chilli was extremely good. Surely, I would go back to her for more funs next week.

45George
16-09-2014, 02:59 PM
Chilli

Hot HOt HOT :love:

@ 22 Brodie

10am - 5pm

Spe
03-10-2014, 11:22 PM
Chilli

Hot HOt HOT :love:

@ 22 Brodie

10am - 5pm

This is pretty much my first romp in 22rydalmere. First time there so I must say the decor inside is tastefully done. Not too complicated yet enough to make you feel that there was some thought put into it.
Good lighting and air conditioned at a comfortable temp.

In the waiting room, 3 girls came into the room one after the other. First came Chilli then Jenny, then last came Mandy. Well, to be honest, I was quite impressed with Chilli from first impression. Nicely blown hair and two piece outfit bare mid drift and hot denim pants. Anyways, I was actually hoping that Jenny would look better in person after reading the posts here. I was quite ready to jump on Jenny when she introduced herself, but Jenny did not strike me as fresh looking. I think that is the trade off for being popular, you don't look that alert and energetic after 2 or 3 consecutive bookings. I can't even walk properly after 2 shots. Anyways... The third lady Mandy was a bit shy I think, she came into the waiting room, but did not really show interest. Not sure why some WL don't show interest to customers. Wouldn't they have found out that most guys are looking for a good attitude and good GFE score? Sometimes I wonder. So Chilli it is... Slim petite and sexy girl with good GFE.

In the room, she did not shower with me. I showered while she watch and prepared my towel. I asked if she would like to join me, but she politely said no. But I think I can get her in the shower the next time I go back. So... After I dried myself, the action started. We kissed while I undressed her. Sexy laced underwear. And that hot denim pants! She is petite, so if you are like me... About 1.7m, then you will be able to hug her comfortably from behind and reach both her breasts. From her breast, I think I can say Chilli is not very young. If you are looking for the really firm and perky breasts, she is not for you. She has very gentle and cute breasts with light and sensitive nipples. Stiffen up as soon as I lick them.

After undressing, we were cuddling and kissing on the bed me on top, light kissing no DFK, but maybe next round she might open up. Always find that Asian girls where I can from, you can achieve DFK when you RTF 2nd or 3rd time and after some tipping. Oops, is that a secret? Of course that's only if you are into DFK, for me, I am neutral, can live without it. I look for GFE score. This Chilli has it... She has no airs and she was not too tired to explore my needs. I said I like my chest to be kissed and she made sure she spent more time in catbath. Very gentle. I am into gentle safe sex, so she is my type. Cbj was very good suction, not the panicky inexperience frantic motions and not the random lick here lick there trial and error type. She makes it very enjoyable, comfortable.

After the cbj, we went 69 cos I think she found me very gentle in my touches, I don't know if she will let you 69 if you are rough and in a hurry. Anyways, 69 for about 5mins. Went to reverse CG, she is really good in that position. I almost unloaded after 5 mins. She switched a few times from squatting to kneeling to sitting on my little brother. Then I stopped her cos her riding was making me cum. I switched to mish and I changed gears cos I knew there was still time. I went slow and steady, she loved it. She was very calm and we enjoyed each other's breathing. In and out... Very enjoyable. I unloaded after 10mins. Slowly. It really feels like doing it with my Gf. So that's why I give her high score for GFE. Will suit bros who like to build the feeling and the rapport. She did not watch the time. I was there over the 45 mins, and I was surprised not bell or any knocking on the door. Ending same thing, showered while she accompanied me and watched but she was staring at my butt and my chest. Which makes me feel good. LOL, maybe some women have a thing for watching men shower.

Chilli - 22 rydalmere

Looks - 7/10, well groomed korean girlish lady. I think she has the elegance and the experienced look. Not the fresh out of school look. I can't tell her age, but she is definitely not early or mid 20's.
Body - 7/10, petite slim and no muscles. Not much body fat, like yoga teacher, but she says she hates to exercise. Body suits CG riding.
Boobs - 7/10, natural I think, not perky, but silky soft and cute. I would say it is B+ Or C-.
Cbj - 8/10, slow and steady with good feel and control, no panic and rush.
Fj - good angle on the reverse CG and CG... My dick can feel her riding. Very tight pussy even for my below average size dick.
GFE - 8.5/10, this is what I look for in my romps. I don't enjoy it unless I have rapport with the WL or ML. Chilli is warm and she responds to my questions, good conversationalist. Got that GFE factor. Not a time watcher.
RTF - yes, but I am newbie, so I will continue to explore others first. Other bros please enjoy. Treat her nice and gently.

Midnight_Prowl
04-10-2014, 10:16 AM
Both of them r nice reviews....

I love hot chilies....

Keep it up bros... Both of u really can write a proper review

22Brodie
21-01-2018, 12:08 PM
Hi brother thank you for your review She is on holiday

http://22rydalmere.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/IMG_8751.jpg
http://22rydalmere.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/GIGI.jpg

Name: Sue
Height: 165cm
Weight: 44kg
Waist Size: 6
Bust Size: B Cup
Nationality: Korea

Services: Silver,Gold & Diamond,
GFE, DFK, DT, BBBJ, CIM, COB, DATY, 69, Ball Sucking,*Rimming, Missionary, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl*& Doggy

Comments: Dancing Star,Uni student with a beautiful lady, lovely smile & long hair

22Brodie
07-09-2018, 01:05 PM
Thank you for your review today we have new girls