PDA

View Full Version : Ginza CICI - NEW 23yo J GIRL (Roster 05.09.14)

pepefirstlove
06-09-2014, 10:15 AM
This is what the roster looked like:

New 22yo J 6-1 (23yo, slim tall 165cm. Body size 6-7. Brown long hair B-C cup) (Golden Class)

***Only knew her name after Wilson texted me after my session when I asked him, as she that new that she don't even have a name yet. :love:

What can I say or where do I start?....the session happened after a week without punt, msged many bro and replied many threads here asking for WL/ML to punt, booked a highly recommended ML, last minute cancelled, went to close by B2B joint and picked the hottest korean's chick and turned out as expected = Disappointed !!! So I was like fuck this, I'm not gonna go home without satisfying after all the hoops I'm gone through so decide to bring my phone up and check Ginza's roster by texted Wilson asking who available in about 45mins time so I can just grab taxi and went straight there.

replied with...."catherine, vivian, momo and new J girl" none of these I've seen or try before, not hard when I only tried a few girls here in the past. So I was contemplating choosing between Catherine as she an elite star here and new J girl (I like to try my luck, it the point we punt) texted back Wilson and decided to go with NEW J Girl. Choose 30mins session (Regretful later on) this is what I have after spending over $200 already for the night, plus could't bother to cash out anymore.

....As I arrived early for my booking (25mins), Wilson was surprised I was early but he told me he'll see if he can organise her for me ASAP, told to sit in this small waiting area just in front of ROOM #6 to the left of Reception desk. About 5mins later heard a girl from reception telecomm to Cici that a customer (me) just waiting outside your room and come out to get me.....as the door squeaky opened I went to meltdown.

First initial thought, she does't look asian or even Japanese at all. More of european looking type girl IMO. Tall, beautiful white skin, long black hair with a bit of brown highlight. Her face just great to look at.

Time to copy bro Rooter's style (this is not trying to be you or better...it just I like to read it that way)

LOOKS, BODY and PERSONALITY
Cici is a 21yo Japanese girl and not a typical Jap looking girl IMO
She is tall than me and I'm just over 160cm, she try to be nice saying she on heels.
Long great legs and round beautiful arse with the best looking C-cup set of tits, soft and smooth
She is slim no stomach fat just a fit girl and the way I like it
Her long black hair with a bit of brownish highlight, not overdo makeup, great eyes..nose and mouth, she just beautiful in her own way.
She has a sweet personality and her english is great not to mention her Jap's accent sounds so devine to hear every time. Not shy at all.

Gotta love bro Rooter's quote,
"Oh and being Japanese she is a natural at sex and very horny once she overcomes the initial shyness - this is pretty much the common denominator with Japanese girls"

...But Cici wasn't shy at all from the start even though it her first day here. I feel I'm more inexperience than her :sweat:

DFK/DATY
As she striped me down she already wanted to taste my lip, we did and goes on even in the shower. She's just so into it from the beginning. Got a full on tongue action too really deep that nearly choke me (in a good way) really great feeling just to be this close to this awesome chick and to locked lipped with her just like a dream come true...

She shaved down below and what a sight down stair, somehow I missed this service as I was busy receiving her oral

BBBJ
Cici will not afraid squatting in this little shower cubical and with her tall body and me it pretty hard to perform BBBJ, but she did cause she just a great girl. WOW I'm in heaven standing there stroking her beautiful long hair while watching her enjoyed my cock. Not a single complain on my p size or shape as she lathered me really hard like a rock.

What more beautiful as she performed, she looked up and smile as she stroke and slurp me up...what a sight I'm just speechless. I also enjoyed her on bed as well before the main reason I came here.

FUCKING
Man the definition 'Tight' will not suit Cici's beautiful pussy.
as she inserted me she made a cute moan and what a nice girl asking me if I'm in pain? I just replied...please do whatever you like with it, I don't mind at all....she laughed off and start going a bit faster on cowgirl.
Don't see she reach for the lube at all as first i feel like a dry fuck, but just after a few stroke her juices started flowing and she top up the next gear with louder moan.

She's hot to look at in cowgirl, who would complain when a hot/beautiful girl sit on top and just go at it with her perfect size tithes to be touch and suck. Missionary good too as I can controlled the speed and enjoy dfked her before i blew a massive load.

OVERALL
I'm already in love with Cici, she's just a genuine horniness and will do her best to please her customer and I'm just one mother f'king lucky to meet her. Her body and performance is not what make her a standout but her communication skills are good to have a chat to just like having a real GF.

This is my first time in Ginza to try out a girl that started her first day. Should do this more often.

rooter
06-09-2014, 10:30 AM
Nice AR pepe.
CiCi is a natural. Very impressive debut.
Not the prettiest girl or hottest body at Ginza but a 110% natural, genuine and horny girl.
Non stop DFK, great BBBJ and very horny and enthusiastic fuck.
I didn't catch if her name was SiSi, ShiShi or Cici and before I got a chance to ask again she stuck her tongue in my mouth and that was that ;)
Thanks for confirming her name.

pepefirstlove
07-09-2014, 09:41 AM
Phew at least you approved my style as your haha. I haven't seen many Ginza's girl but CiCi is up there as my best punt to date.

At first I asked her name, I thought she said ShiShi too....but once asked Wilson he confirmed her name to me after 10mins before he said she don't have a name yet as it her first day. Hopefully her photos up soon

black knight
07-09-2014, 10:20 AM
Phew at least you approved my style as your haha. I haven't seen many Ginza's girl but CiCi is up there as my best punt to date.

At first I asked her name, I thought she said ShiShi too....but once asked Wilson he confirmed her name to me after 10mins before he said she don't have a name yet as it her first day. Hopefully her photos up soon
When a review has you reaching for the phone to want to book a girl .. you know it
is good.
Cici is definitely on my radar
Rooter has some competition.......