PDA

View Full Version : General talk Shop ranking system

winky
06-09-2014, 12:09 PM
Dear all
I know, I know, I don't post much so do I have the right to make requests? we'll see lol

Just a thought, Is there any way each girl in an AR could have be given a ranking say /10 which is then fed into a combined ranking/scoring system in the forum?? We could then have a constantly updated list/ranking of girls/shops which you could see at a glance as to who is providing the best service?

Just a thought, don't know if it could even be done by the web master.

Cheers

Winky

wilisno
06-09-2014, 12:38 PM
Dear all
I know, I know, I don't post much so do I have the right to make requests? we'll see lol

Just a thought, Is there any way each girl in an AR could have be given a ranking say /10 which is then fed into a combined ranking/scoring system in the forum?? We could then have a constantly updated list/ranking of girls/shops which you could see at a glance as to who is providing the best service?

Cheers

Winky
The answer is yes and no !

Yes, you have the right to ask questions regardless if you're a new or senior member.

No, girls can't be ranked by individuals ! One might give her a 10 while another might give her a 5, it's the individual's taste and preference, girls shouldn't be disadvantaged because of that !

CunningLinguist
06-09-2014, 12:53 PM
The title is for ranking shops but you really want to rank girls ...
I give all the good girls top rank and all the bad girls bottom ... :)

duksta
06-09-2014, 12:53 PM
I agree - not to mentions shop owners that would try to "game" that sort of a system and use it as another form of promo.... better to let people read the reviews and make up their own minds.

AHLUNGOR
06-09-2014, 01:03 PM
Dear all

Cheers

Winky

You certainly have the right to post a question or start a thread such as this, and yes, we'll see.................lol

At this early stage, the answer is quite simple, you can't have a consolidated WL/ML ranking data base, because one person's treasures may not be gems to the next punter.

What you can have is perhaps a top 10 from each individual members, where are lots of senior members like Wilisno, Max Impact, Gucci, Sextus, Oneonone, Rooter............. etc who have done a lot of reviews and lots of brothers have followed their recommendations, it they give you their current top 10, you can't go too wrong with that, but then again, a punt is still a punt, the WL while she is always good, may just have a bad day, so there you go.

Have fun

Cheers

:cool2:

Mr. Who
06-09-2014, 02:00 PM
A universal ranking system on a forum is only possible if you add punter-fixed effects to the system.