PDA

View Full Version : Stabbed in the hand at a brothel??? any more info

Gucci2012
06-09-2014, 07:52 PM
http://m.police.nsw.gov.au/news_media_releases?sq_content_src=%2BdXJsPWh0dHBz JTNBJTJGJTJGZWJpenByZC5wb2xpY2UubnN3Lmdvdi5hdSUyRm 1lZGlhJTJGNDA0NjkuaHRtbCZhbGw9MQ%3D%3D

This story is a few days old but while waiting for my coffee I read an old news paper and this story caught my attention. It seems a customer was stabbed by reception. And to top it off a car full of females leaving the brothel car park crashed head on with another car. What happended here??

rooter
06-09-2014, 08:00 PM
Can't shed any light on this bro, but great to hear from you again you old pervert :)
You always have a eye and an ear for the weird the bizarre and the wonderful.
Your input on this forum is sadly missed.
Hope you are well!

goulash
06-09-2014, 08:37 PM
Just more bad publicity to titillate the average and scare the right wing into fighting for more regulation and dream of less permissive times...

CunningLinguist
06-09-2014, 11:47 PM
http://m.police.nsw.gov.au/news_media_releases?sq_content_src=%2BdXJsPWh0dHBz JTNBJTJGJTJGZWJpenByZC5wb2xpY2UubnN3Lmdvdi5hdSUyRm 1lZGlhJTJGNDA0NjkuaHRtbCZhbGw9MQ%3D%3D

This story is a few days old but while waiting for my coffee I read an old news paper and this story caught my attention. It seems a customer was stabbed by reception. And to top it off a car full of females leaving the brothel car park crashed head on with another car. What happended here??

Did you see Ted (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPEZdl7BvjA) ...

grant
09-09-2014, 12:57 AM
Saw this story on the news, and the camera picked up the fact that this happened at 67a.

wilisno
09-09-2014, 01:56 AM
Saw this story on the news, and the camera picked up the fact that this happened at 67a.
That's not news ! That happened a few months ago !

Oneonone
09-09-2014, 01:30 PM
Not quite a few months ago the following article says 31st August 2014!

Man arrested following stabbing at brothel - Villawood

Sunday, 31 August 2014 08:03:14 AM

A man has been arrested following a stabbing at a brothel in Villawood early this morning.

About 12:40am, Sunday 31 August 2014, police and paramedics were called to a brothel on Christina Road following reports of a stabbing.

It is believed a 25-year-old man was at the brothel when he became involved in an argument with a male employee.

During the incident he was stabbed in the hand with a knife. He was treated at the scene by paramedics and taken to Auburn Hospital in a stable condition.

A crime scene was established at the brothel with a 33-year-old man being arrested at the scene.

He was taken to Bankstown Police Station but has since been released pending further inquiries.

Gucci2012
09-09-2014, 10:43 PM
Can't shed any light on this bro, but great to hear from you again you old pervert :)
You always have a eye and an ear for the weird the bizarre and the wonderful.
Your input on this forum is sadly missed.
Hope you are well!

Thank you for the kind words bro R. I think I'm ready to come back to shop punts now. Dam I'm curious to know the events that led to the stabbing... Suppose I'll just have to wait until more details are released by Police, curious I wonder if shop owners and workers will be watching out for customers with a bandaged hand?? Ahahahaha.

wilisno
10-09-2014, 01:02 AM
Not quite a few months ago the following article says 31st August 2014!

Man arrested following stabbing at brothel - Villawood

Sunday, 31 August 2014 08:03:14 AM

A man has been arrested following a stabbing at a brothel in Villawood early this morning.

About 12:40am, Sunday 31 August 2014, police and paramedics were called to a brothel on Christina Road following reports of a stabbing.

It is believed a 25-year-old man was at the brothel when he became involved in an argument with a male employee.

During the incident he was stabbed in the hand with a knife. He was treated at the scene by paramedics and taken to Auburn Hospital in a stable condition.

A crime scene was established at the brothel with a 33-year-old man being arrested at the scene.

He was taken to Bankstown Police Station but has since been released pending further inquiries.

OK, it's 10 days old news, maybe a separate incident. It just happened that a girl told me she was working on that evening when it happened, a big brawl and scared the hell out of her !

grant
10-09-2014, 01:21 AM
Could be that whoever manages the place has a short fuse.